grey.png
grey_right.png
green_left.png

green.png

green_right.png
Ethiopia.GIF
projectlegacy.gif

Name: earthlyme
Location: Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I feel him...
My Mood:
Doubtful.gif

reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif

icon1.gif
Re: Most played song on the new album
Thats a tie between BEST OF JOY, MONSTER,HOLLYWOOD TONIGHT, MUCH TOO SOON and BEHIND THE MASK... If i could play them at the same time, I would... :lol:

L.o.v.e.
Romi

1 Month and 1day after my first review of my most played song later, my Most played song on my itunes is BEST OF JOY!!! We got a winner...:D Then Monster and HT then Much too soon and last but not least Breaking news/Behind the mask... I'm talking about from ALL My songs on Itunes which is about 1,284 and Best of Joy has 421 plays... I didnt even know I played it that much. I listen to it over 10-15 times a day...

Monster I play most times a day but less than BOJ. :D I love the rap part...:D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Mine is Breaking News sadly :mello: Only because I use the baseline/ sound of it to fiddle with the sound in my car whenever I go out in it :( But mine would be Behind The Mask definitely :)

Monster... I love the rapid snap beat in the second bridge when Mike sings "Everywhere I seem to turn there's a Monster!"

And can't beat a bitta Behind The Mask!

All of them, I love the album! If I had to pick out a song that had a certain meaning I guess it would be Keep Your Head Up because I associated it with like an anthem that I played quite a bit during the prelim hearings and for some reason it helped with the frazzled nerves, kept me going somehow emotionally. Hope that makes some kind of sense?!

1. Best of Joy
2. Behind the Mask
3. I Like the Way You Love Me
4. Hollywood Tonight
5. Much Too Soon

Behind The Mask by far.

Much Too Soon

Another Day

Hollywood Tonight

(I Love) The Way You Love Me

Do you not rate Best of Joy?

No. Taking out the obvious 3 it's the worst on the album. In fact, I would rather listen to Monster and it pains me to say that.

I'd love to love it because it was possibly his last recording but it leaves me cold. It sounds like a thought of a song, nothing more.

Much Too Soon as a ballad works much better, it's beautiful.

Monster, Best Of Joy, Hold My Hand, Behind The Mask, &
Hollywood Tonight(good dance song).

it was possibly his last recording.

Something tells me that's BS spin by the estate.

I disagree wholeheartedly with your take on the song though. I would rank it fourth after HT, BTM and MTS.

His vocal delivery is sublime. The song is so etheral and dreamy. The first time I heard it I thought it was so random, only MJ could come up with something like that.

Something tells me that's BS spin by the estate.

I disagree wholeheartedly with your take on the song though. I would rank it fourth after HT, BTM and MTS.

His vocal delivery is sublime. The song is so etheral and dreamy. The first time I heard it I thought it was so random, only MJ could come up with something like that.

Yeah, I really want to like it.....but can't.

Amazingly, I prefer The Lost Children or You Are My Life.

Much Too Soon is probably the most played now. It's just so simple and so beautiful although I did prefer it slightly more before they inserted all the accordians-thought that was unecessary. I love it!

Behind The Mask for me now. To be honest, I've pretty much shelved the whole album apart from that one song now. Will revisit it one day, but for personal reasons it's just too hard to listen to for now.

it changed, it was first hollywood t now its monster i love it, and it sounds so good in the car or when im taking a bath... love it..

:heart: Hollywood Tonight, Behind The Mask, Much Too Soon :heart:

Much Too Soon is probably the most played now. It's just so simple and so beautiful although I did prefer it slightly more before they inserted all the accordians-thought that was unecessary. I love it!

Really? I love the accordian..! :accordian:perhaps I'm biased because I used to play one, lol. But I do think it fits the mood of the song.

Another Day

for me! Don't know why... but I can't get enough of it!!!!!!! So crazy for this song! lol

Hollywood Tonight and Another Day at the moment.
Keeps changing though every few days .

Depends on the day and my mood - today is Another Day, tomorrow may be another song but love the whole album in its entirety and Michael's wonderful voice -awesome!

Back