Movie "Mister Lonely" - Merged

Re: Movie "Mister Lonely" trailer (MJ related)

This movie looks really interesting, I want to see it. :) Thanks for posting.

I don't think the movie has much to do with MJ. It is really about a group of impersonators, one happens to be an MJ impersonator. It will most likely be about the goings on in the life of an impersonator.

^^ I thought the main character was Michael, who met a whole bunch of impersonators?

that song is so good

it looks a little touching....

take a look.

official site: http://www.misterlonely.co.uk/

20080125_63e52326981f7343e3b4s1iNiRzcooye.jpg

I fear this movie. -_-

Last edited:

I don't think there is much to worry about. The movie, as far as I remember, has nothing to do with mj, it is just about a group of impersonaters and what is going on in there lives. Not Michael's life. It really is a story about impersonaters.

I don't think there is much to worry about. The movie, as far as I remember, has nothing to do with mj, it is just about a group of impersonaters and what is going on in there lives. Not Michael's life. It really is a story about impersonaters.

Well , it's not exactly positive towards impersonators, at least that's the impression I get.

It looks interesting, even though I think Diego Luna (MJ inpersonator) is the worst actor to ever walk this planet I guess I'll have to see it.

I have been dying to see this since I read about it a few months back. But there are no plans for an Irish release date :(

first saw the title of the movie 'Mister LONELY'
I just wonder if this film about Michael's loneliness, but i found it didn't
yet, somehow MJ's image during the late History Era is used, such as wearing masks, to express impersonator's feeling or lonely feeling i guess...
so we see the impersonator dressed like MJ's History Era look more than other eras

they choose 'MICHAEL JACKSON''s impersonator as the LEADING role succeed drawing my attention, really..
i think it's an interesting movie
see Michael Jackson's impersonator riding on a mini moto along with flying Bubbles(impersonator one), that's cute & funny ^^

Last edited:

this sounds interesting.. will look out for it

hmmm interesting

I think it looks amazing! I just posted a blog about it on my myspace page.

this movie looks very interesting:yes:
I remember the guy thats playing the mj impersonator...hes from dirty dancing havanna night.

Mister Lonely Good MJ Impersonator Movie

at last something nobody posted! Everytime I go to post something, someone else has litterally just posted it....not sure if this is interesting to some of you, though not really MJ, but a new movie is comming out called Mister Lonely.

It's about an MJ impersonator who meets a Marylin Monroe impersonator, who lives in a house full of....can you guess? Impersonators!

Her daughter is Shirly Temple, her hubby is Charlie Caplin, it sounds like a cute love story, but of course none of the impersonators really look like the people they are playing, but MJ isn't played as a freak show in this, the guy seems to make a sweet MJ....here's the official link:

http://www.misterlonely.co.uk/

can't wait for his to come out over here, I plan on seeing it....

Re: Mister Lonely Good MJ Impersonator Movie

Somebody posted info on this movie a while back. I really want to go see this movie, it looks really interesting and very moving. :)

Re: Mister Lonely Good MJ Impersonator Movie

Guess what I saw here in the US? This movie is actually coming on pay per view here on the West Coast. Right here in the US.

Back