Much Too Soon - Discussion

Re: Much Too Soon - full version leaked

Can you imagine us there, listening to Michael singing this song? All of us united, enjoying his beutiful voice while he sings his heart out

Awww.... how I wish thas was more than a dream

:(

Could you please PM?

THanks!

This is Michael's Speechless.

Only the song is so darn good it would have been nice if it was a little longer. :)

I love the song.

Too bad Michael never gave an unplugged concert. Imagine him singing songs like this or "Be not always" or "Speechless" in an unplugged concert! I'm melting just at the thought of it!

Pro tip...

>YouTube
>Search bar: "song name"
>Search options
>Upload date: Today

Best song ever.

So passionate, so sad. So beautiful. So MJ.

Only the song is so darn good it would have been nice if it was a little longer. :)

I love the song.

The song length is perfect, it's short but sweet. Thats how it needs to be. Its like Speechless.

Only I think its 10x better than Speechless.

The song length is perfect, it's short but sweet. Thats how it needs to be. Its like Speechless.

True.

Less is more! :clapping:

This album will be so good. It's unbeliveable.

Can't wait.

Exitement is about to burst any second now. :lol:

I haven't listen to Much Too Soon yet. (I don't want :D)

Is MTS really better than Speechless????!!!! OMG OMG OMG

The Guitar play is soo great.

This really is an EPIC song.

i really think that MTS is the best ballad ever. its simple but so emotinal. and so beautiful. the harmonica is unbelievable. its really MJ pure. i am so happy about this song. so much better than speechless. its amazing. i cant stop listening to it.

and usually i am really critical with new leaks. but MTS is special. WOW!

thank you, michael. i miss you and your voice. your creativity. your soul. your passion.

My God!!! this song is so emotional, one of his best works no doubts... so real, i love it, kinda sad now, missing this genius :(

Missing his voice.... God, why in the world Michael ever thought this was not good enough for an album???
I guess this kind of great geniuses think different than us, but this song is simply brilliant.

Back