Much Too Soon - Discussion

lol you really thought about me? and yea i guess ill have to be paying attention to close it right away!

Yeah really :lol: because I was also on Mjtunes and I enjoyed it, so when I heard it the second time I was like "oh he's going not to like it" and that made me smile :cheeky:

I just have to say how much I love this track. Much Too Soon is so different, while it at the same time is classic Michael Jackson. Don't know how much I've listned to this song by now. Just can't get enough of it! :D

Just found this :

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Michael Jackson - Much Too Soon[/FONT]
Written by Michael Jackson in 1981 and cited by him in his court deposition in November 1993.
Mix 1 of Much Too Soon was recorded in May 1994 in The Hit Factory recording studio, and the mastering made in December 1994.
The track remains unreleased but is a part of the upcoming album, scheduled for December 14, 2010.
Full track leaked for the first time on November 17, 2010

source : MJTunes

i knew it was history era, this song should have replaced come together lol

Beautifulll!! IDK why but it reminds me a bit country (which I usually don't dig) but love it.. also I couldnt help but to think of a slower version of "when we grow up" by MJ at parts.. it reminds me of it I'm not sure why

I think MJ has covered pretty much EVERY style of music..pop, rnb, rock, soul, rap, country, etc. Has there ever been another artist like this? just amazing..

I've actually lost count of how many times I have listened to it. Its just so beautiful, Michael's voice is so heavenly in it :heart: :heart: Its just stunning.

I've actually lost count of how many times I have listened to it. Its just so beautiful, Michael's voice is so heavenly in it :heart: :heart: Its just stunning.

same here
the more I listen to this song, the more I love it :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

for those of you that have listened to it in full.. am i the onlyone who hears some simularities in a strange way to WHEN WE GROW UP??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIHpIk-YKFc

listen to the ending especially when it slows down "I might pretty. I might grow tall. but we don't have to change at all"

then in MTS: "I guess Learned my lesson much too soon"

I didnt like the pace of the song. The lyrics are really good though

I think this song is so pretty! I really like it, very much! It's different and calming but, sad and lovely at the same time!

I think i'm the only one who didn't like this song :D
:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

funny-pictures-sad-cat-blackandwhite.jpg

beyond my understanding how someone can not like this song... I have spent the day feeling this song. it is so sincere , childlike and just... Michael. It really is something that only he could ever sing.

I am truly in LOVE with this song right now. I couldn't hold back anymore and had to listen to it! And it's soooooooooooooooooooo good!

And can we say HELLO Karen Carpenter influence on this?!?!?!?! It's Totally there!

But does anyone wanna discuss the lyrics? I kinda don't get them all the way yet, like how he says he "learned my lesson much too soon". So, he basically asks the girl to go with him, and she answers no, and he learns his lesson much too soon? I guess I just need some interpretation here. Obviously it's about a relationship that has went sour. Does anyone have some ideas?

My guessing is maybe the song is bout his on/off going relationship with LMP....just my thoughts.

I saw some of the lyrics on twitter and it nearly made me cry

IvoryKeys
"And can we say HELLO Karen Carpenter influence on this?!?!?!?! It's Totally there! "

But what about Karen Carpenter? This song is written by Tom Bahler too ?
For me this song ia a little bit like Scared of the Moon. Lyrics, mood, inspiration i geuss...

It blends the darkness of BE NOT ALWAYS, the loneliness of SHE'S OUT OF MY LIFE, and the passion of ONE DAY IN YOUR LIFE , with a twist of BEN .

It blends the darkness of BE NOT ALWAYS, the loneliness of SHE'S OUT OF MY LIFE, and the passion of ONE DAY IN YOUR LIFE , with a twist of BEN .

Sorry just had 2 do this
"Ben, the two of us need look no more
We both found what we were looking for
With a friend to call my own
I'll never be alone
And you, my friend, will see
You've got a friend in me
(you've got a friend in me)

Love that song!

Could someone please PM me the link. I'd love to hear it too. Thanks in advance!

There will always be some who don't like the song.

Not because they want to be negative or anything, but because taste is different.

Some people don't like Speechless, som say Bille Jean is random, some think MITM is no good, and some say HTW is corny and too cheasy. - I LOVE all those songs.

But seen from a musical direction MTS is genius. The lyrics, sad, longing, sweet - great.

The music is complex but is made to sound so simple. The guitar and the harmonica (if it's called that) is pure greatness - it gives you the chill.

It just goes up in a higher level and becomes Magic.

MJ pouring his heart out.

Im listening to this song now and it sounds like a "off the wall" era song. And do belive it is mj

There is and have never been any doubt that MTS is all MJ.

Back