Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor"

Re: MSNBC to air Conrad Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor" at 10 p.m. ET Friday Nov

This has GOT to be stopped. IF the jury have to remain quiet for 90 days (I believe) then surely to goodness the man found GUILTY cannot be allowed to get away with this.

Re: MSNBC to air Conrad Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor" at 10 p.m. ET Friday Nov

Dr. Murray
Tell-All Documentary
Reveals Shocking Secrets

TMZ has obtained an excerpt of a never-before-seen documentary starring Dr. Conrad Murray -- in which the good doc reveals some very intimate details about the singer ... some of which are not flattering.

The documentary -- titled, "Michael Jackson and The Doctor: A Fatal Friendship" -- was shot while Murray awaited trial for manslaughter ... and features a shockingly candid look at the preparation of the trial, which includes intense fighting between Murray's lawyers.

The movie is being distributed by a company called Zodiac Rights ... which says it's already pre-sold the rights to air the documentary to "major broadcasters around the world."

Sources tell TMZ ... NBC is one of the broadcasters ... and will air the doc in the United States.

As for Dr. Murray -- he signed on to the project back in 2009, following MJ's death. It's unclear how much cash Murray is set to make from the movie.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/08/dr-conrad-murray-documentary-michael-jackson/

I thought he couldn't profit from this now he is convicted! I'm sure this will show Murray playing family man with his instrument, probably why she stuck with him, just to get her face on tv.:mat:

Apparently it is set to air in Australia first.

Channel Nine Australia :
Channel 9 Sydney+61 2 9906 9999
Channel 9 Melbourne+61 3 9420 3111
Channel 9 Brisbane+61 7 3214 9999
Channel 9 Adelaide+61 8 8267 0111
Channel 9 Perth+61 8 9449 9999

General email : customer.service@ninemsn.com.au (this is the only email address listed on their website)

Twitter: @channel9

or by writing to:
NSW Viewers: PO Box 27 Willoughby, NSW 2068
Vic Viewers: PO Box 100 Richmond, Vic 3121
QLD Viewers: PO Box 72 Brisbane, QLD 4001
(we don't have time for postal letters, it airs here too soon! In just two days)

So it's not enough that he killed him but he will also smear him ("some of which are not flattering")? How low this guy can go? And how low can the media go who give a platform for all of this?

And people thought it was too harsh from the judge to get him taken into custody immediately? Why? This guy has no remorse, no morals. I hope Judge Pastor takes notes of this documentary as well and determine the sentence accordingly. This is not different than OJ writing a book. But at least OJ didn't do it while the trial was still going on.

I have sent a strongly worded email/letter of complaint to MSNBC, Channel 4 (UK), and Channel 9 (AUS). Everybody else do the same and hopefully this 'documentary' will not be aired.

I still can't get my head around the concept of this documentary. Surely the only intention of this hugely biased show (which only covers the defence's case and Murray's point of view) is to allow the convicted criminal to justify his actions from beyond the prison walls and make the victim look bad. Where are their morals? I'm sure this wouldn't be shown if it was about somebody other than Michael Jackson...
Would they show it if it featured Vincent Tabak? What about Fred West? Of course not!

Last edited:

Complaints sent thanks for the addys posted on facebook aswell

The Estate should sue them before the movie airs. The Estate is powerful, they can do it. Also the family can try also.

MSNBC again huh? I f. hate the media and all those working there. People without morals, dignity and respect for human rights. And they dare to preace, judge and ridicule MJ.

This is unbelievably disgusting! I have no words.
I bet he has already started in jail to write a book about Michael.

Can the Estate not do anything about this?

This is unbelievably wrong. Who in the right mind would want to see a documentary about a convicted killer? What's next? A documentary on a raper? Terrorist? This gives me headache.

snippet on Today show is anger inducing. Murray blames Alvarez

Jackson's doctor guilty of manslaughter

A jury on Tuesday convicted Dr. Conrad Murray of involuntary manslaughter in the 2009 death of Michael Jackson. Murray may spend just a few months behind bars due to overcrowding in California's jails. NBC's Jeff Rossen reports.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45204023#45204023

Only Alveraz? All together now 'Poor Conrad Murray'

A jury on Tuesday convicted Dr. Conrad Murray of involuntary manslaughter in the 2009 death of Michael Jackson. Murray may spend just a few months behind bars due to overcrowding in California's jails. NBC's Jeff Rossen reports.

Oh my God. Why bother at all? Why don't they leave Murray to walk free or better give him a metal for what he did?

uh~~~~~~Can't believe what I saw. Shoot me. Murray is disgusting. He blamed the security not calling 911? Are you serious? He had time to call MAW but not 911? He blamed the 911 call still asking how old is the patient? Seriously? blah blah. Jesus, this unethical doctor is full of crap. He even wanted a documentary to record his defense team and now sell to the media? What are all these? This is so sick. Mr. Walgren is so correct: He blamed everyone but not Poor Conrad Murray. Jesus, I can't stand this nonsense and the media is buying this crap showed that they lost their integrity for a long time.

I haven't watched this clip and I won't because I can't stand his face. but judging by your comments he is completely shameless, as well as all those tv networks that bought that documentary and plan to air it.

I just hope that Judge Pastor is watching closely.

I don't know why, but against my better judgment I clicked on the video.

Yes Murray, it's all Alvarez's fault. You with two freaking cellphones couldn't call 911, while doing CPR on a freak bed. The fact that you even suggest that you were Michael's one true friend after you and your defense team threw him under the bus to saved your butt is sickening.

Go rot in jail where you belong. Maybe you'll grow a heart while you're there.

Wont let me watch the video due to 'usage restrictions'

SHAME ON YOU CONRAD MURRAY. Too much of a coward to take the stand but a brave man in accepting money to spew lies and take away the dignity of the victim in this case.

I haven't watched this clip and I won't because I can't stand his face. but judging by your comments he is completely shameless, as well as all those tv networks that bought that documentary and plan to air it.

I just hope that Judge Pastor is watching closely.

for people that do not plan to watch it.

there's a scene of Murray's lawyers on a table. It seems like Flanagan is calling Michael sick.
there's a scene of Murray praying.
then a talk in which Murray being really angry and blaming Alberto Alvarez not calling the 911 sooner and asking him questions - such as MJ's age - when he's talking to 911.
another talk when he talks about Michael's hygiene and how he didn't have any manicures or pedicures in his life and the talk about calluses on his feet.

on another video he's asked about Michael's last words and he says it was probably when he was asking for Propofol.

actually let me see if I can do an transcript of it

oh BTW, he even commented that MJ told him Dr. Conrad is the only true friend. Seriously? Seriously? This really made me want to puke out. This is how he treated his friend? Give his frined propofol without monitor and making phone calls to his girl friend. Doing wrong CPR? Not calling 911? MJ trusted his life in Murray's hand and he do this to MJ? After MJ died, he didn't even have guts to take responsibility and plea guilty. He plea not guilty and dragged MJ though mud calling MJ drug addict, letting the autopsy report all over the news and internet. He blamed MJ killed himself by drinking propofol or taking pills by himself. Jesus, this is how he treated his friend. Give me a break. 2 years ago I thought Murray just being careless and making bad decision, now it just proved again and again that this man is cold blood killer with no remorse.

It's so funny that the bodyguard said "oh Dr. Murray is MJ's friend. He didn't want MJ to die" blah blah. Is this how people treat their friend? How sick is this?

Transcript

(Flanagan - Chernoff and someone else is sitting at a table)

Flanagan >> everything about him is sick.

>> reporter: cameras were given exclusive access to murray's defense team.

Murray >> thank you. i love you, lord.

>> reporter: and even access to conrad murray himself, during the trial, behind closed doors, all for a documentary, " michael jackson and the doctor" airing later this week on msnbc. murray opening up about his star patient.

Murray >> he really could not sleep. have you ever seen the "thriller" image when he was made up? he looked that hysterical.

Murray >> I told security to get the kids away from there because I didn't want them see their father getting cpr.

(alberto alvarez testimony video about getting the children outside)

Murray >> and he says "doctor doctor what happened?". I'm doing cpr, I need help mr. jackson is not breathing, call 911 i need you to call 911"

(911 call)

Murray >> in addition to me doing cpr, chest comprehensions, trying to resuscitate this patient i'm controlling him on 911 call. how old is the patient? 50. get the f*ck over here. get here. i need you to come. come on. help me.

talk about how they are friends

Murray >> he said all of my life i have found one friend which is you dr.conrad.

Murray >> i think in some ways there were mirror images of our lives , especially did not have the full appreciation of our fathers, he had a dad that had never hugged him. never hugged his own children. he lived a life greater than 100 years of pain.

note : the hygiene doesn't seem to be in this video. I forgot where I saw that one, TMZ perhaps?

Jeez and there was I thinking we were going to have a liitle rest bite from anger, but straight away bam!

Whilst you are on line Ivy, can you confirm that son of Sam legislation no longer exists.

there's a scene of Murray's lawyers on a table. It seems like Flanagan is calling Michael sick.
then a talk in which Murray being really angry and blaming Alberto Alvarez not calling the 911 sooner and asking him questions - such as MJ's age - when he's talking to 911.
another talk when he talks about Michael's hygiene and how he didn't have any manicures or pedicures in his life and the talk about calluses on his feet.

on another video he's asked about Michael's last words and he says it was probably when he was asking for Propofol.

I can't watch the video so can i ask something? Is this being recorded during the trial? And what the hell man? How can someone find this normal? This is not a tv show or a reality programm. The man took someone else's life. Have people lost their touch with reality or common sence?

Well, we'll have to see in what context everything is. I don't doubt that Murray's a scumbag, but knowing MSNBC's usual style, it is very possible things were taken out of context regarding what other people say. We all remember Martin Bashit's documentary, after all... I still cannot believe (not that I am entirely surprised) that they are seriously planning on airing this monstrous thing...

@Ivy: where did you find the transcript/doc? =o It seems odd of Flanagan to say that, especially considering what he said about Michael before. Contradictory, if anything.

Thinking about it now...it's hard to judge seeing just an excerpt of it, but considering they're meeting for Murray's defence, it is possible that what he meant regarding "everything" about him being "sick" had to do with his health (or, rather, the way they sought to paint his health--in my honest opinion he was healthier than most, but then again I'm not a defence attorney in this case, and considering the meetings were for Murrat's defence, they're not exactly going to say before cameras that MJ was healthy as a horse when they're trying to acquit their client). So, it is more likely in context of the situation that the comment was meant in that way and not in a general sense of Michael being somehow depraved or anything of that sort, which, again, would not make sense given past positive commentary on him by Flanagan. I'd expect Chernoff to say something along those lines, but then again, people are hard to predict, and not even he has gone that far (as far as I am aware).

Murray blaming Alvarez is just hysterical! Bet she's regretting mouthing "I love you" to that b-tch! HA!

Last edited:

They showed the preview on Australian TV and it had the defense team sitting around the table talking tactics. The defense lawyer with the grey hair said something along the lines of "to swing the juries mind all we have to show are pictures of his room. Who has dolls of babies in their bedroom facing them? He is a sick man." This isn't a direct quote but it was something along these lines.

from another fan site

Back