Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor"

Re: MSNBC to air Conrad Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor" at 10 p.m. ET Friday Nov

Ass hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooole!!!!!!! :mad:

EVERYBODY MUST COMPLAIN TO EACH CHANNEL [NBC (USA), CHANNEL 4 (UK), and CHANNEL 9 (AUS)] TO PREVENT THIS ‘DOCUMENTARY’ BEING SHOWN…

Re: MSNBC to air Conrad Murray Documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor" at 10 p.m. ET Friday Nov

Fucking hell. He seems to have actually convinced himself completely that he was not responsible for Michael's death. He's blaming everyone but himself and this is ALL HIS FAULT. He gave MJ the propofol, he abandoned him, he delayed calling 911 and he lied to everyone about what happened. Despicable scumbag!

So flanagan thought showing pics of mjs bedroom would win them the case. wow what a lawyer.

Last edited:

I have mailed each channel.

How the fuck - pardon my language - can they say this is the most accurate portrayal of how Michael lost his life, when the verdict is just out that Murray is Guilty? So is the documentary going to have a confession by Murray then, owing up to causing the death of Michael Jackson since this is what the evidence and Jury concluded? Or will it say Michael, or people other than Murray are to blame? If it's the latter how the fuck can they call it an accurate depiction? Bloody bigots. Are they gonna say the Law got it wrong? I am so pissed off right now, I can punch a hole in my screen.

I can't watch the video so can i ask something? Is this being recorded during the trial? And what the hell man? How can someone find this normal? This is not a tv show or a reality programm. The man took someone else's life. Have people lost their touch with reality or common sence?

I've been thinking about this and have come to the conclusion that in fact yes, it is a reality program. For years networks have been in search of more and more ratings and have had to come up with more and more outlandish programs to get them. One result: reality shows. See how people really act 'in real life'. As if anyone will act normally knowing a camera and an audience are watching them. But the viewer can be lulled into believing these people are acting 'real' no matter what the situation. So why should we be surprised that a network is going to air the most outlandish reality show yet to date? Remember Chernoff's words: This isn't a reality show, it is real life. Kind of an odd thing to come up with out of the blue. Of course he knew murray was making a 'documentary'...perhaps the words meant more than we realize.

It is a sad and sick thing but in retrospect I don't suppose I am really all that surprised. Not too many years ago this sort of 'documentary' would never have aired. It is a commentary on our society today how far we have fallen, how much we (the public) are willing to accept, how the public has lost its ability to be outraged when confronted with the outrageous.

I can't watch the video so can i ask something? Is this being recorded during the trial? And what the hell man? How can someone find this normal? This is not a tv show or a reality programm. The man took someone else's life. Have people lost their touch with reality or common sence?

It's ironic. Chernoff said in his closing argument that this is not a TV show, not an reality show. It's is reality that someone is going to jail etc. However, look what they did. They made this like a reality show and court TV. This is insane. These people are crazy. I can't believe the media all over the world is buying it. It's really sick.

Not only is there a problem of a time constraint with these efforts, but it seems like a lot of the general public are actually DISAPPOINTED with the verdict, I'm sure interest for this will be pretty high. (No doubt they didn't even follow the case, they just saw the "fall guy" being cuffed and POOR Conrad Murray being labeled a "danger to the public" by the judge). That being said, it'll take a lot of work these next few days. I'll be sending the word out to my family. I KNOW we can do it, guys! Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

murray is so phony.. The day he visted MJ's body, him sitting at the steps.. all that was all for the show.. Of course I figured that it was so public would get a glimps but when I heard yesterday that he's been making a documentary I was like WTFF

Reading about this documentary has made me remember watching a programme on bbc 2 a few years ago about the american trial of Michael Peterson in 2001 who was accused of murdering his wife called death on the staircase. I think it was quite well known. It was a camera crew following this chap around after he was charged and showed all his dealings with his family, lawyers and all the legal processes (not the court though i don't think) up to the verdict. He was found guilty and yet the doc still aired. I wish i had recalled this, as i would have been more prepared for this f*ckery.

I'm emailing channel 4 - i think there is a hater in commissioning there as they seem to like anti-mj progs. I'm not sure if they'll stop it but what is essential is that they have some type of counter argument to murray. You can't have a pro-murray prog billed as the most accurate portrayal of what happened on 25 june when there's just been a multi-milllion trial declaring the doctor guilty of murder 3. It's absurd and makes a mockery of the justice system. They've got to have interviews with Drs shaffer or Steinberg, or tmez (def not jackson family) to put the case that mj was killed by murray.

Edit - the channel 4 website has a page up for this doc, but no date for airing (sorry can;t seem to embed it.

Last edited:

I watched the documentary about Michael Peterson and believed he was innocent :doh: until I discovered he probably killed another woman in Germany in the same way, so yeah it will only show the defense side of the story and unless people watched the trial they will probably believe his story . Many of the so called experts were everywhere yesterday saying this is a non violent offense by Murray and everyone should understand he was found guilty of being negligent that does not mean mj did not kill himself . The documentary will further push the idea that although murray was negligent it was MJ who ended his life ,that's exactly what the media wants people to believe.

I'm so struck by the parallels with 2005, where the 14 acquittals were so not what the media wanted and they continued to push the meme of mj child m*lestor, ignoring all the trial evidence. Exactly same here, the refusal to accept the verdict and evidence that mj was a victim of misplaced trust in his doctor but the insistance that he must be some multi-millionaire self-destructive junkie who could afford to get doctors to do what he wanted. Evidently they forget their previous argument that at time of death mj was flat broke/bankrupt and couldn't afford party balloons for his daughter's bday party, but then all logic and reason go out the window when denigrating mj.

Reading about this documentary has made me remember watching a programme on bbc 2 a few years ago about the american trial of Michael Peterson in 2001 who was accused of murdering his wife called death on the staircase. I think it was quite well known. It was a camera crew following this chap around after he was charged and showed all his dealings with his family, lawyers and all the legal processes (not the court though i don't think) up to the verdict. He was found guilty and yet the doc still aired. I wish i had recalled this, as i would have been more prepared for this f*ckery.

I'm emailing channel 4 - i think there is a hater in commissioning there as they seem to like anti-mj progs. I'm not sure if they'll stop it but what is essential is that they have some type of counter argument to murray. You can't have a pro-murray prog billed as the most accurate portrayal of what happened on 25 june when there's just been a multi-milllion trial declaring the doctor guilty of murder 3. It's absurd and makes a mockery of the justice system. They've got to have interviews with Drs shaffer or Steinberg, or tmez (def not jackson family) to put the case that mj was killed by murray.

Edit - the channel 4 website has a page up for this doc, but no date for airing (sorry can;t seem to embed it.

I can't find the page on their website. How do you find it? Search term?

After I emailed Channel 4 they replied saying they couldn't find any information about the show, so I guess they didn't know about it either. Maybe it takes a while for the details to filter through the organisation.

EDIT: I found it:

http://www.channel4.com/info/press/...mentary-about-doctor-in-michael-jackson-trial

Its www.channel4.com/info/press/news/ch...mentary-about-doctor-in-michael-jackson-trial. I googled channel 4 michael jackson and just searched for items in last 24 hours, it was about 4th in list. No date, but little hooks like mj being reclusive and murray's close and intimate r/ship with him for last 3 months so i fear the worst knowing what a bitch murray was in that 'tec interview.

Edit - just noticed, that the website only came active when i posted it, didn't realise.

So flanagan thought showing pics of mjs bedroom would win them the case. wow what a lawyer.

We don't have a direct quote that's what he even said, it's just speculation, and I can't seem to find anything to corroborate that. However, if true, that tactic evidently did not work. I'd be inclined to state it was just rumour mill stuff since none of that was even brought to trial.

Of course, we know there was nothing wrong with Michael having dolls in his room. He explained this in detail to that unworthy scumbag Martin Batshit, and his reasons for having them were perfectly sweet and beautiful. Not everyone can understand why people like to have dolls or toys around (I personally have a ton of stuffed animals in my room, and I'm not a child any longer, for example).

However, to bank on people's prejudices to acquit a murderer like Murray I think is really pushing it, and I doubt someone of Flanagan's experience and prowess would seriously believe something so extraneous would even help this case at all, hence why it was probably thrown out. AFAIK, the pics. of Michael's room were all brought by the pros. right? They certainly did not help the defence at all, that's for sure...

But, in regards to the documentary as a general concept, well...MSNBC gave (and continues to give) people like Martin Bashir a platform upon which to spew their venom, so are we really that surprised that they would jump on board with this "Fatal Friendship" documentary? Would it even be sympathetic to Murray? I don't honestly know--from the little I've unwittingly seen of it via previews, he seems to be pathetically blaming everyone but him, it wouldn't surprise me if he threw his own lawyers under the bus later on as he has done everyone and everything else in an effort to delude himself.

But, all that seems irrelevant--the general concept of exploiting the case is the thing of major concern here, so I will most definitely be writing letters to MSNBC and anyone else involved with this beast of a "documentary." I hope Judge Pastor is able to do something to stop it, although I highly doubt it. -sigh- All this of course after having our moment yesterday...it always seems things never work out for us in the end, eh? But, we owe it to Michael to fight the idiots at MSNBC and prevent this monstrous piece from ever seeing the light of day, much like we aborted that Discovery Channel documentary.

I am so sickened by this whole thing, I haven't sufficient words to express it. It's beyond outrage, and so soon after the trial... Some people are just chilling. =|

Whilst you are on line Ivy, can you confirm that son of Sam legislation no longer exists.

I'm not sure. and this is being recorded before the verdict I'm not sure if that also makes a difference. we need a lawyer to answer about this issue.

@Ivy: where did you find the transcript/doc? =o It seems odd of Flanagan to say that, especially considering what he said about Michael before. Contradictory, if anything.

I watched the documentary and they also have a transcript. It's unclear what and/or who he's referring to as "sick" in that snippet. We haven't seen the Australian snippet yet.

Murray blaming Alvarez is just hysterical! Bet she's regretting mouthing "I love you" to that b-tch! HA!

not that Alvarez. He's blaming Alberto for delaying to call 911 and asking him questions during 911 call.

Flanagan is a sick bastard. Senile old sucker, fuck off, I wish there'd be a way for him to be thrown in jail along with Murray

KOPV;3532116 said:
murray is so phony.. The day he visted MJ's body, him sitting at the steps.. all that was all for the show.. Of course I figured that it was so public would get a glimps but when I heard yesterday that he's been making a documentary I was like WTFF

Exactly..plus all the 'soundbites' too, such as last Spring when he said 'it's been hard for him to watch Michael Jackson's mother Katherine grieve over the death of her son ... because he "loves" her like his own mother'.
If he really felt anything for Katherine or for Michael's children, this is the very last thing he would put them through. As usual, it's all for 'Poor Conrad'.

I gather from the media that there has already been a snippet played:
In footage that aired Tuesday on TODAY, Murray often seemed angry and confrontational on camera, but in quieter moments talked of the bond between himself and Jackson.
(Jackson) said, ‘Of all my life, I have found one friend, which is you, Dr. Conrad,’ ” he said.'

We know what level of 'reality' this farrago is going to include....sweet f a ( excuse language).

I can't believe that there is nothing to stop this... you'd think his own defence team would try to stop it, as it sounds as though it isn't going to do them any favours..showing up their arguments among themselves.
Apart from Pastor and Walgren (and associates) it seems there is no-one able to put any obstacles in this man's path...whatever he wants to do he just goes ahead and does, regardless of the consequences or of anyones' feelings.

Last edited:

It is a commentary on our society today how far we have fallen, how much we (the public) are willing to accept, how the public has lost its ability to be outraged when confronted with the outrageous.

I also think it is a commentary in which how people feel they can treat Michael. The media and many people have always made their own rules to justify how they badly they can treat Michael. Very frustrating aspect. :sigh:

Does murray really believe his own shit. hes a physco

I see British journalists are keeping to their oh so wonderful reputation in tact. Just disgusting.

Well I've read it all now.....Why didn't he document all the umethical, illegal bull he was doing to Michael ? I dnt give a shyt about his POV in this trial..what scum!!! My heads spinning.I'm disgusted at the VERY least. But hey....no surprise here.

This whole thing s outrageous. Murray is showing his true colors.

And some fans (not here) still feel sorry for this asshole. The world has gone compeletely crazy.

^whose fans his?

I should not have watched that MSNBC clip, watching Murray that close is not got for anyone's state of mind. Freaked me out. What on earth.

Horrified. Let's defame Michael some more, shall we? Things are so, so raw again- and then this hit piece is gonna air. Yuck. I think I'll hope that my local bookstore has Joe Vogel's book, I'll make sure to read that when that defamation piece will air. Will write some emails tonight.

Looks like the media is gonna do everything in their power to 'make sure' the public thinks of Michael as 'co-guilty' in his own death. Disgusting.
So upset right now. They just couldn't wait?? I am rarely for people acting like locusts when descending upon a certain website- but I hope that fans will let every TV station know what they think about this planned hit piece.

Flanagan is a sick bastard. Senile old sucker, fuck off, I wish there'd be a way for him to be thrown in jail along with Murray

As Ivy has said, as of right now it is unclear in what context Flanagan said what he said (not taking the Australian snippet into account because I haven't seen it either), it is extremely easy to twist people's words (as we have seen in the past not only with Michael but with other people as well), so we should hold off judgement if we don't know the entirety of the situation. Otherwise, how are we any better than the fools who took Bashir's documentary as the truth, when it was later proven to be a clear manipulation?

It seems odd of Flanagan to say this about Michael now, when he was saying how talented and good he was back in July. The whole situation is confusing, and the real problem with this documentary is not what Flanagan said or didn't say, but what MURRAY did, and how MSNBC and all these wolves are attempting to profit and exploit Michael Jackson's death.

There's no reason to throw Flanagan in jail, even if you don't like him. This is not a fascist state, and people are allowed to think what they want of others, no matter how idiotic and poor these opinions clearly are (assuming it's what he even said, which as of right now afaik we cannot even prove).

The RIGHT person is in jail today, and hopefully come the 29th, he will be there for a long time to come.

@Ivy: Thanks for the clarification!! So, still AA. Nothing new, then! He's been trying to pin the blame on him forever now! Damn people have to have the same last name! So confusing! xD

Not sure what flanagan saying mj is talented and good has to do with his comments. hes not talking about mj being physically sick but mentalky and basically being a molester

^I haven't seen the doc, I've only heard about the snippet, and I didn't get that impression. Care to link me?

And my point regarding bringing his past comments on is that back when he could have inflicted some character damage and possibly skew prejudice by saying bad things about Michael, all he had to say was positive, so what is with the change? He didn't seem "sick" to him in July...

It's kind of contradictory, now that it's totally useless, to suddenly say that for this doc. And, like I said, this is MSNBC holding the footage, so I'm not sure their take can be entirely trusted. But, I'd like to see it if you have a more detailed source than what I have been exposed to thus far.

:wtf:

No comments. :fear: But....

Jo van der Grift
It has come to my attention MSNBC is planning to air a documentary about and from dr. Conrad Murray, about his last days he spend with Michael Jackson. It's outrageous and horrific they would allow someone to make money from the death of a human being!! Shame on you! I will do my best to make sure people will boycott this broadcasting. I've asked MSNBC very urgently to do the decent thing and don't make a hero out of a convicted felon.
This is not some fairytale or misjudgement: this is about someone losing their life in the hands of an incapable doctor. I hope I can count on MSNBC to be responsible journalists!
Please also sent your complaints to the Today Show: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10<wbr>285339
Choose Today from the dropdown list.

MSNBC (same contact page): http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10<wbr>285339
Choose MSNBC-TV from dropdown list.

Phil Griffin
President, MSNBC
Email: phil.griffin@nbcuni.com

Sharon Otterman
Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer
Email: sharon.otterman@nbcuni.com

Jeremy Gaines
Vice President Media Relations
Email: jeremy.gaines@nbcuni.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/jeremymg<wbr>aines

Bill Wolff
Vice President, Primetime Programming
Email: bill.wolff@nbcuni.com

Mike Rubin
Vice President, Long Form Programming
Email: mike.rubin@nbcuni.com

Deb Finan
Vice President, Production and Programming
Email: deb.finan@nbcuni.com

Commit to not watch the program and persuade everyone you can think of to not watch as well.

We don’t have time to contact the sponsors of this program. Besides, that would necessitate actually watching the program, which we do not want to do.

This is just a start, but we’ve got to start tomorrow, Tuesday, November 8.

All fans should feel absolutely free to complain, yell and scream--figuratively and literally--to the perpetrators of this perversion. Here are just some of the words that describe this documentary and the motives of its makers:

travesty
obscene
despicable
grotesque
aberrant
corrupt
indecent
contemptible
detestable
vile
outrageous
shameless
cruel
vindictive
malicious
mockery
self-serving
abominable

Please, members of Michael Jackson fan community, let’s pull together to obstruct this documentary. To keep the producers and distributors from profiting from the death of Michael Jackson.

We can do this! We can snatch profit from the pockets of a killer and his handlers.

Call…Write…Tweet…Fax…Share…Spr<wbr>ead…Don’t stop!

http://www.facebook.com/LunaJo67/posts/156056364493016

I'm sure many fans will boycott this documentary.

Back