Murray gets his own TV show!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: My post was locked..because they said it was tabloid, Murray gets TV show!!

I'm just curious as to WHY the hell he's getting a TV show? What the hell is wrong with the world today? WHY? What is the point of him getting his own show?

I'm pretty angry about this...

I agree with each of you..what has the world come to and how many more will die at these doctors hands before the legal system does something about it? These Doctors are turning out to be legal serial killers.

If this is true, I have no words. I just pray no-one watches it. :(

Ugh I know. This is unbelievable (If true). Such bad taste. The man really has no shame.

Ejacobs - KUDOS to you!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091223/ap_en_ce/us_michael_jackson_doctor

Documentary on Jackson doctor planned

AP – FILE-This Nov. 23, 2009 file photo shows Dr. Conrad Murray, left, the cardiologist under investigation …

39 mins ago
LOS ANGELES – When Michael Jackson's embattled personal physician returned to work last month, cameras were rolling.

Miranda Sevcik (SEHV'sik), a spokeswoman for Dr. Conrad Murray, confirms that a British documentary crew chronicled his first day back at a Houston clinic for the poor. Murray returned to the clinic Nov. 23 and was greeted by several patients and his pastor.

Murray remains under investigation for his role in Jackson's June 25 death. No charges have been filed, but investigators are looking into whether Murray improperly administered the pop superstar the powerful anesthetic propofol.

Sevcik says Murray agreed to be filmed, but only if the footage didn't air until after all legal proceedings are complete.

Details of the project were first reported by celebrity Web site TMZ.

I agree with each of you..what has the world come to and how many more will die at these doctors hands before the legal system does something about it? These Doctors are turning out to be legal serial killers.
he treats poor ppl they dont care if he kills a few off. now if he worked in bel air?

Who the hell would watch it?? No fan would watch that!

Please, tell me this is not true.

My god in heaven.... I cannot believe this.

...wow. Just wow. The world has been in fritz for a very long time. But at least it used to hide some of its shame. Now that shame comes out and has its own reality tv show.
This is ridiculous.

This man needs to do time. Not get a tv show that I'm certain is aimed to make him look like an innocent man so everyone around the world will think "awww he's not so bad, poor him."

I have become really indifferent towards all the awful things happening in the world, even things connected to Michael. Nothing can surprise me anymore. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. I just know I can't anymore. I just can't. I am way too tired.

I don't approve it and I never will. But I don't want to lose my nerve, energy and life on the darkness in the world.
The world is a place with no scruples and no values are left whatsoever. Just remains of it. Micro-cosmoses like this place here.

ET has the latest...
With the rumors swirling that Dr. Conrad Murray, who was the late Michael Jackson's physician before his death, is filming a documentary, ET clears up the rumors.
"It's not a project," Dr. Murray's rep tells ET. "A British documentary crew from a production company asked to follow him around on his first day back. Dr. Murray liked the idea and agreed to do it as long as the footage wasn't broadcast until after all the legal proceedings were complete. That could take years."
The rep also tells ET that Murray will be spending his holidays with his family and treating patients.

Lord have mercy. What people wont put on tv for money. Anyway on FOXNEWS, MJ was one of the biggest comeback of 2009. It should have been about the shows but it is about his death cause by this dude.

Lord have mercy. What people wont put on tv for money. Anyway on FOXNEWS, MJ was one of the biggest comeback of 2009. It should have been about the shows but it is about his death cause by this dude.

yeah, it was supposed to be a REAL comeback. i felt it was more like a depart to be honest.

One problem -- Dr. Murray is refusing to allow the company to air the project until the Michael Jackson investigation is complete. The spokesman tells us the wait could last "a couple of years."
As far as I'm concernerd, the 'waiting' should last until hell freezes over :doh: Seriously.

This is..bizzare as hell. Who the hell would think this was a good idea?

Guys... if this is really true, we seriously need to do something against it!!! This is absolutely disgusting!

We should not only write complaints... I think we really should go 'on to the street' and protest... protest against this TV-Show and fight for justice for Michael... don't know how to organize this and if it is realistic... but that's how I feel right now.
I even would fly over from Germany to London (don't know if that would be the right location), to do so.

My god, I can't belive it. Even if you think it can't get worse, it still does.
Really don't know what to say anymore.

First, I cannot see who would actually want to watch this show. Everyone in the world knows this doctor's role in the death of Michael. It's actually very morbid and making a mockery of what he did to Michael.

Second, Murray is still under investigation. I've never in my life heard suspected murderers/criminals getting a reality tv show while going through an investigation. It's like rewarding the criminal and that's just going to encourage more crime to be committed. You know he's getting paid.

Third, I agree with amei0688 about actually going to the streets and protesting this show if it is actually true. However, a protest would also give the show more PR. . . so it's really a catch 22. Unless there are thousands of people there and show the unity for Michael.

Really, this could only happen to someone like Michael Jackson. . . :(

Doesn't surprise me at all...Stan Katz (psychiatrist in 93 case) got his own damn show too awhile back....doubt it's still on the air, but that is hardly the point. Rewards of perhaps millions to the corrupt for lying....lovely world we live eh?

Only in Hollywood, could a doctor who's being investigated in the death of Michael Jackson score a gig to star in a international TV special.

wow only in Hollywood is right, but its not really a surprise when Hollywood makes murderers living legends ''in their own right'' look at the past killers of singers/movie stars, and what have you, they are synonymously NOTORIOUS! even real mobsters are living legends with branded names, and awed over with praise, their images on t-shirts, its freaking pathetic.

with the seperate tiger woods issue in the news now, he's losing endorsement deals and the world is on an outcry he cheated, and it wasn't right, granted. but its amazing how someone like him must go into hiding now, but someone like Murray gets their own tv speical, hes not a celeb. wtf! he already contributed to Michael's death, what is he trying to prove? he shouldn't be on tv, Michael was supposed to be on tv with his great concert being talked about on the news. what the hell happened here? now Dr. Murray got his special Hollywood notoriety. i bet hes thrilled to tell his side of the story and get new weird patients who are curious of him. How can his patients go back to this man. how can they not see this was not an innocent accident, the stuff he gave him belonged in a hospital! he wasn't watching michael. he was careless. whats wrong with the human race!!! actually this goes waaaay past Hollywood, this world is worse than the movies. people like to feed on morbid.

and yet there is still a desire for people to be treated by this murderer..This make me sick. The man is out signing autographs. What does this say about us a society?

autographs...shame! he took that away from Mike. really sickening.

wow only in Hollywood is right, but its not really a surprise when Hollywood makes murderers living legends ''in their own right'' look at the past killers of singers/movie stars

I thought of this too. Those people even have "fans" ... go figure. :no: What is going on in the minds of such humans?

Who would want to see such a TV show? I bet there is an audience. The same who reads - and believes - the tabloid trash regularly. :puke:

This dirty world did not deserve Michael.

It sure didn't!! I admire his inner strength so much because I would have never survived all the stuff he had thrown at him. And I certainly don't believe I would have only wanted to give love to the world like he did. What a pure soul. I can't believe I'm saying this but sometimes I'm glad God took him home.

WHATEVER. Nothing makes sense anymore. Let that bastard have his stupid show. It's not like I will be watching his ugly face.

Angels do not belong in this world, that's why Michael left :yes:

Well, I thought Murray will release a book or something about Michael's death 10 or 15 years after but no, he's going to make his own tv show only months after this crime and noone can stop him. We don't even have to watch it, we already know that he'll be acting like a victim, crying and telling that Michael forced him to do all these ugly things he did.
And he started preparing this shit months ago (I remember scenes in church). Everything looks like it was all planned and I highly doubt there will be any justice for MJ. What a wonderful world we live in.

dr.murray reminds me of oj trils :yes: i hate when people get away :yes: :mat: i'm standing on my grounds :yes: who is with me we still fight :yes:

Does good sense just not exist anymore????:doh:

I swear to God, if this comes to fruition we all as fans have got to do all we can to denounce this travesty and stop it!

:puke: please excuse me while I go get sick....

:bugeyed WTF! head/ass...

And this is happening why? wth is wrong with this world? I seriously think I have given up on this world being a good place. Since Mike was taken away from us, I don't see this world as a good place anymore. lhjkdhajkfdhajk whywhywhywhywhy!!!!!!!!!!

:no::doh::mat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back