Murray Trial - 29 September - Day 3 - Discussion

But I thought she said he came down the stairs that led to the kitchen. In any case it seems Murray came down the stairs after all those calls between Amir and Alvarez then...which would have been much later than estimated. Kai said it was Noon...and it was...but it was closer to 12:18; almost 20 minutes later. What was Murray doing from 11:51 when the call to Sade dropped and 12:12 when he made that first call to Amir? Then what was he doing for the next 5-6 minutes before coming down the stairs? That's 20 minutes he wasted when there was a house full of ppl inside and a trailer of security outside.

From my understanding it wasnt MANY calls between Alvarez and Amir but it was one call. He was on the phone and he didnt hang up until after he was upstairs. He was describing what he had seen when he was standing at the door waiting for the nanny to unlock the door

Alvarez testifying that Muarry gave him "vails" and told him to put them in a bag.

ok now the vials. but the testimony is abit confusing interms of chronoligical order. as it seems murray told him to call 911 then the kids distracted them then the vials. so murray did ask him to dial first

murray put the vials into a bag that he told alberto to get then murray told him to put that bag into another bag. then told him to get the iv bag and put it in another bag. alberto took the iv bag down and put it in a blue bag as instructed by murray

Last edited:
ok now the vials. but the testimony is abit confusing interms of chronoligical order. as it seems murray told him to call 911 then the kids distracted them then the vials. so murray did ask him to dial first

It seems to me that he was saying that Muarry said we have to get him to the hospital. It does seem that him removing the kids and then Alvarez and Muarry hiding the bags delayed the calling of 911.. but then again they could have called 911 while all of that was going on.
It is also weird that Muarry was walking around upstairs while MJ was up there dying

dont quite like this. so fars theres no mention of hiding the drugs b4 calling 911 and we he says mj was wearing an oxygen tubing which hasnt been said b4

Yeah, I think this is a little different than what we've heard from him before (it's been a long time since I read his version of events, so maybe I'm remebering things incorrectly). He said in court that Murray told him that they needed to get Michael to a hospital as soon as he walked into the room. I thought that getting him to a hospital wasn't brought up until later. Also, like you said, the oxygen tank. It's not really surprising, considering the number of tanks that Murray had around. But I don't recall hearing about that before.

They are clarifying exactly what was where in the room. Walgren is confused and so am I. They are confusing themselves.

dang!! gotta go to class.. I will try to be back later.

why was alberto collecting the vials? alberto said he didnt question the dr as hes incharge in an medical emergency he thought his instructions were in mjs best intrest.thought he was collecting the stuff to take to the hospital

the iv bag had a bottle in it. alberto was asked to move it. the iv pole had another bag attached to it. alberto was never asked to remove that. (my words) murray only wanted the one bag moved cause that had diprivan in it. the other one didnt.

66416740.png

How long were he inside that room before Faheem arrived??

Back