Murray Trial - 6 October - Day 8 - Discussion

the line is slightly hanging over the iv stand in one pic compared to the other. so someone touched it. hes implying its planted no doubt. it makes no difference as it was there on the 25th. someone touched it inbetween the 25th-29th. hes just implying things as normal.

chernoff asks when the house was sealed or not.. indicating that someone got there and perhaps planted evidence?? smh

and her notes from June 29th are different from the ones from June 25th

people with technology and don't know how to use it!

I don't understand why the photos don't have dates on them, you would think that would be standard practice as people would ask.

I can't believe they never sealed the house either, but what someone came in and planted the exact same drugs Murray purchased? Where is chernoff going with this.

I agree that all photos should contain a date, that just seems so basic to me as well. Would even be better if they contained a time stamp but I suppose cameras aren't able to give an actual time stamp, just a date?

in the scheme of thngs this doesnt matter so much as the things were found. they were there. it makes no difference if a bottle of midazalam was on the floor or on the table. the fact is it was there. chernoffs doing alot to try and confuse ppl.

ok your point chernoof?? all the bottles found there had lot numbers and were traced and it is very easy to prove those were bought by Murray. Unless you want to say the detectives stole the vials from Murray's house and planted it in the house I can't see where you are going and what you will achieve.

As for the IV stand, the PARAMEDICS saw it , testified they saw it, Murray talked about it in his interview . Flumazenil was mentioned by him , even Flanagn in court admitted the syringe found was used by Murray so again what's the point ?

well, don't worry guys. Ramon said yesterday Mez told a reporter Murray giving an interview to the detectives was his biggest mistake. He confirmed everything IMPORTANT ,what was important? the IV SYSTEM found on the IV stand , that's what was important. FLUMAZENIL , he already said I used flumazenil. self injection ? the port to inject was already occupied with the needle he last used with traces of FLUMAZENIL, so whatever. As for the propofol 100mg vial, Walgren knows the syringes caused the death not that vial. Him trying to give the impression Murray hooked MJ to an IV drip without actually stating that was going to be refuted sooner than later by toxicologist. So I'm not really worried, but I will state this for the hundred time if Walgren does not tell the jurors what he thinks happened they would remain lost. Either you believe IV drip or bolus. Either he died at 11 or at 12 . Either he left or he did not, either he was absent or he witnessed the arresy. Leaving it up to them to decide is not going to work. Chernoff will keep pointing inconsistincies because Walgren does not want to be specific and continues to speak in general.

This witness and the defense are making me angry today. How can you go to Michael Jackson's house and not collect everything! What the hell happened? It seems all kind of stupid people were around Michael his last days.

chernoff asks when the house was sealed or not.. indicating that someone got there and perhaps planted evidence?? smh

and her notes from June 29th are different from the ones from June 25th

exactly..and it is unfortunate that she messed up so badly. I dont see how the pros can clean that up

last visit was on the 29th. collecting medical records afterwards. from murray and from klien, metzger. adams tradrassi slavit rosen, lee ucla coplin and hoflin. chernoff now trying to say mj was dr shopping by getting her to list all these names

This witness and the defense are making me angry today. How can you go to Michael Jackson's house and not collect everything! What the hell happened? It seems all kind of stupid people were around Michael his last days.

yup...right until the last damn minute...and THEN SOME. WHY cant people do their jobs properly. Is it that hard?? I mean really,,,this IS a CRIME scene. "sigh"

ok your point chernoof?? all the bottles found there had lot numbers and were traced and it is very easy to prove those were bought by Murray. Unless you want to say the detectives stole the vials from Murray's house and planted it in the house I can't see where you are going and what you will achieve.

As for the IV stand, the PARAMEDICS saw it , testified they saw it, Murray talked about it in his interview . Flumazenil was mentioned by him , even Flanagn in court admitted the syringe found was used by Murray so again what's the point ?

true you just have to hope the jurrors arent idiots and can put it all together and not think like chernoff is trying to get them to think

tbh i dont think walgren will say what he thinks happens. because at the end of the day we dont know what happend and putting out a theory allows the defence to shoot it down..the charge is all the actions of murray equaling negligence. its not proving an actual senario

yup...right until the last damn minute...and THEN SOME. WHY cant people do their jobs properly. Is it that hard?? I mean really,,,this IS a CRIME scene. "sigh"

No offense, but some of you are being drama queens. The witness has said nothing that really puts anything in danger. Things could had been done better, but I doubt anyone is going to believe someone walked into that house and planted crap in the exact same manner witnesses described.

brining up the juice-bottle on the nightstand.. elissa fleek says she did not collect the bottle

did she take the juice bottle? answer no. didnt take a pic of it. the LAPD did she was the only one collecting evidence on the 25th

cross over redirect . come on walgren

Juice bottle... she dont recall taking this pic

juicek.png

1. Considering this was a potential homicide investigation, I'm kind of surprised that the Juice Bottle wasn't entered as evidence and the contents/inside of it weren't tested

2. Behind the juice bottle "appears" to be a cell phone, maybe in iPhone, does anyone else see that? I wonder whose phone that was? MJ's?

Walgen's on re-cross.

Come on, Walgren!!! Clean this up, boo!

going through what a narrative is. its the overall discription. evidence log is what it says. case notes are word documents where xtra info can be added at a later time. 3a form medical evidence form. hand written notes were put into the evidence logs or narrative etc.

she saw the iv and tubing on the 25th and she photographed it on the 25th. she wrote about it on the 27th .then came back on the 29th and took it away.

No offense, but some of you are being drama queens. The witness has said nothing that really puts anything in danger. Things could had been done better, but I doubt anyone is going to believe someone walked into that house and planted crap in the exact same manner witnesses described.

chill ok...you dont know what they will believe...you are watching the same thing I am..you have NO idea what they will believe...OR what the defense has in their case. It only takes 1 juror to BELIEVE the chernoff....he trying to discredit this witness. By HER actions,,,he IS doing just that, That is NOT good

the prelim was when she was first asked about the diprivan bottle in the iv bag. why didnt u photograph the bottle in the iv bag. she took the bottle out to see what it was first if it was diprivan. then put it on the table and took the picture of the two of them together. put the bottle ontop of the saline bag and took the pic together because they were found together.

This whole thing is not normal and not healthy.Seeing so many pill boxes around the room is disturbing to me!
So many drugs found in the room! All kinds of muscle relaxants, sleeping drugs, panic drugs, propofol! I can't believe this doctor sitting there, providing this and expecting for a person who is using all of it to be fit physiclly to perform and rehearse. I meen... CMON! I've had some depression medicine a lot of time ago and even 1-2 pills make me a lot more incoherent.I can't even imagine sleeping all night with a mix with anesthetic! WTF. All of this is sick, this person Murray should be mentally checked. I can see through his lovers that he is not very responsible man, this person has SOME DEEP issues.

chill ok...you dont know what they will believe...you are watching the same thing I am..you have NO idea what they will believe...OR what the defense has in their case. It only takes 1 juror to BELIEVE the chernoff....he trying to discredit this witness. By HER actions,,,he IS doing just that, That is NOT good

The problem is 'other' witnesses saw the same thing. So, it isn't just the investigator who saw it. I am watching the same thing, but I'm not jumping to conclusions and am looking at the overall picture along with this witness. You can't discredit this witness without somehow saying that everyone else is all somehow in on it, which I doubt the jury would believe.

I think you're the one who need to chill, along with several other members.

Back