Murray Trial - 6 October - Day 8 - Discussion

Wow... just caught up! How is this woman still in her job? I can't believe how sloppy the police/coroners investigation was at Michael's house. They didn't take proper photos on 25th... then they didn't seal the area, then went back on 26th & 29th to collect more evidence? I wonder how many people passed through that house over that period of time... She's making Chernoff's job asy today!

Makes me wonder how many other cases aren't investigated properly. :(

walgrens doing well. clarifying issues in an easy to understand way

To be honest, I think it's a real shame/sin that instead of helping MJ to deal with his insomnia in a good and healthy way, they were just loading him up with tons of medications. That doesn't get to the root cause of someone's insomnia. How is it healthy and helpful to give someone a freaking general anesthetic drug to help them sleep? It is just so screwed up on so many levels.

The problem is 'other' witnesses saw the same thing. So, it isn't just the investigator who saw it. I am watching the same thing, but I'm not jumping to conclusions and am looking at the overall picture along with this witness. You can't discredit this witness without somehow saying that everyone else is all somehow in on it, which I doubt the jury would believe.

I think you're the one who need to chill, along with several other members.

well if you dont like it here,,,please feel free to leave...we ARE ALL members. damn

in relation to the syringe on the nightstand and the needle on the floor. march 2011 reviewed info with walgren and dr rogers.rogers told her then that it was an IV catheter thats when she found out that it wasnt a needle

did u investigate perfectly? no. hindsight in all cases you can always do things better. an investigation is never perfect

chernoff asks her why didnt take a photo of the bottle in the IV bag and why didnt she put the bottle back in the bag to photograph it

lemon662, that's what I'm thinking too! MJ needed serious help, insomnia is deep problem, sometimes patiants need psychological help, I've dealt with it myself. But this was insane. How did they picture MJ sleeping through the 11 months TOUR? HE COULD BARELY REST WITH ANESTETIC TO GO to the rehearsal. He could have collapsed on stage any time, If it had let to concerts. Because you can go home if you feel ill during rehearsals, but not like that on the real concert.Shame shame, this whole process proves they were just trying to milk Michael for money!

shame she didn't take a pic of the bottle in the bag. o_O but, she admits she didn't do a perfect job that's what Walgreen got her to say! smh

well if you dont like it here,,,please feel free to leave...we ARE ALL members. damn

All I did was stop jumping to conclusions and wait. Saying that everything depends on a witness when there are many factors to take in mind is looking at it one-sided.

So as I said before, chill.

the light blue bag

27981516.png

There will always going to be witnesses that were not going to be as strong as hoped. There are still plenty of witnesses.

recross attacking her over the bottle not being in the bag again saying you could have photographed it b4 u took it out of the bag. she agrees

showing another pic. she doesnt know who took or where its from. its a pic of some bottles.did she take a pic of a bathroom no she did not cross over

witness is down thank feck for that

she did NOT take this photo, dont know who took it.. and dont know what it is

21461162.png

https://twitter.com/latoyajackson
latoyajackson La Toya Jackson
@cnn That's why @Michaeljackson jumped on the car @ his last trial,he wanted to take your mind out of court&focus on his music that he loved
11 minutes ago

My brother hated court#Murraytrial @CNN and he would have loved knowing that he's being honored so we're here to support #m4tribute as well!
18 minutes ago

I've been getting updates on #Murraytrial @CNN @hlntv as far as I'm concerned we already know the verdict. I wish I could be there but...
21 minutes ago

Been traveling all day. Finally able to get to my phone.found out @CNN about #thankyousteve..he was definitely the Edison of our time.
24 minutes ago

she did not take this photo and dont know who took this photo

94546642.png

lemon662, that's what I'm thinking too! MJ needed serious help, insomnia is deep problem, sometimes patiants need psychological help, I've dealt with it myself. But this was insane. How did they picture MJ sleeping through the 11 months TOUR? HE COULD BARELY REST WITH ANESTETIC TO GO to the rehearsal. He could have collapsed on stage any time, If it had let to concerts. Because you can go home if you feel ill during rehearsals, but not like that on the real concert.Shame shame, this whole process proves they were just trying to milk Michael for money!

Who's they? Only Michael and Murray knew what was going on. I doubt anyone from TII would had allowed a doctor to pumped their star full of drugs and just be happy about it, especially what happened on June 19.

Overall, not the best witness, but I doubt she did any good to the defense. To me, putting the bottle back into the bag after they took it out strikes me as dishonest and I would bet my bottom dollar that the defense would had jumped all over her if she did do it and call it a plant.

It's as she said, no investigation is perfect, which is why you have witnesses and other factors to balance things off.

walgren did a good job covering up her mess. . but jeez she needs re training or something. very slack

Thank God, that's over with! Next witness, PLEASE!

Ramona, I understand you trying to keep us in check with our fears and appreciate it. In a case where some ppl still refuse to see MJ as a victim we worry about other things that may give a juror an excuse to acquit. So we worry.

Appreciate you trying to keep the focus, tho. Peace. :flowers:

Back