Murray Trial - 6 October - Day 8 - Discussion

yeah. someone please tell me that means theres no way mj took 8 pills then. the witness is saying mj took 1/40th of a 2mg tablet to get the levels that were in his stomach?????

Even if it came finally into the blood from the stomach, the total amounts of lorazepam from the defence (20mg) would not match with the amount estimated by expert (11mg) from the levels in blood.

flannagan getting on about the syringe and "broken needle" thats what the witness had written down becasue thats what it was logged as at the time by fleek. pros say he wasnt at the crime scene. flannagan makes sarcastic comment about fleek now changing her mind.

courts over and a sidebar

Judge - Even your best friend's on facebook, may not be your friends...HAHA love that one..He always has comedy at the end of the day with this speech.I guess he has to , to alievate the boredom

Also , Yom kippur MEMORIAL? ..found that funny too

courts gonna finish at around 2-3pm tom cause of yom kippur. (jewish holiday)

Finished for today. Seems defence got stumbled on it's own feet and had to ask a break to re-think the case.

yeah. someone please tell me that means theres no way mj took 8 pills then. the witness is saying mj took 1/40th of a 2mg tablet to get the levels that were in his stomach?????
he was saying that that was the amount of lorazepam in the stomach. It doesn't mean much IMO, the important thing is why it was found in MJ's stomach. The explanation was the same as propofol (blood into the stomach) or a medical explanation that I could not re explain ...

Basically good news, as the defense theory has just collapsed..

ur right elusive, there goes their 8 pills theory.

thank you, fecking awesome, lets just hope he doesnt have a defence witness saying the opposite! no doubt they will

this witness was great. probably the best one so far

I really like this witness. He knows his profession. :kickass:

:sleeping: Good night everyone 'till tomorrow.

J

Also , Yom kippur MEMORIAL? ..found that funny too

I was just going to comment on that.. yes looks like judge Pastor is not really familiar with Jewish holidays... I think he might got the yom-kippur Holiday mixed up with the yom-kippur war (Israel vs Egypt+Syria 1973), I guess there is a memorial day for that war in Israel, but i doubt if it is on the same supper-holly Jewish day of yom kippur...

thank you, fecking awesome, lets just hope he doesnt have a defence witness saying the opposite! no doubt they will

this witness was great. probably the best one so far
I agree Elusive, he's definitely one of the best witnesses so far, like how he was biting back and didn't let flanagan put words into his mouth. He knew what he was talking about unlike Flanagan

I hate to say this but it seems really very bizarre and somewhat creepy that there was a porcelan doll in/on MJ's bed. Not sure if he routinely "slept" with such a doll.........or perhaps Murray put it there intentionally (prior to EMS arriving) to make MJ look somewhat "off"?

made to calculate the total amount for the blood level concentration of lorazepam, expert said that taking several assumptions, it would be 11mg.

just to clarify.sorry im half asleep here. so in mjs blood he guesses at 11mg. thats seperate to what was found in the stomach.the amount in the stomach found was 1/40 of 2mg.

Defense at the opening said 16mg (8 pills of 2mg each) were taken orally + 4mg Murray admits= 20mg

so defence claim there was 16mg in mjs stomach? and 4 in the blood?

kinda confused by the huge difference

I hate to say this but it seems really very bizarre and somewhat creepy that there was a porcelan doll in/on MJ's bed. Not sure if he routinely "slept" with such a doll.........or perhaps Murray put it there intentionally (prior to EMS arriving) to make MJ look somewhat "off"?

mj was a known collector of those types of dolls. ontop of fans giving him gifts

don't think how it would be weird I sleep with two mj dolls every night

Also, it would have been super easy for Murray (once he found MJ not breathing) to remove the IV bag that had been hanging and just switch it to a plain bag of Normal Saline so as to give the impression that the ONLY thing that MJ was receiving IV was just plain normal saline and no other drugs. In fact, I would be willing to bet that the cut IV bag found in the cupboard that had contained the near empty bottle of Propofol WAS the bag that HAD been hanging at the time he found him......but in an attempt to cover his arse, he then switched that bag to Normal Saline...and in an effort to very QUICKLY empty the contents of the bag containing the Propofol, he "cut" the bag and likely drained it into a garbage can or toilet or sink.....(because to let the contents drain out through the bottom port that the tubing normally connects to, would take a lot of time, time he didn't have).

OR thought just came to me.....he drained it in that urine bottle....the one that was on the nightstand. Maybe Murray himself was using that bottle to relieve himself in. seeing as Michael had the catheter on. Murray panicked like you said and dumped the stuff into the urine...and that is why it tested positive for propofol??? just an idea.

don't think how it would be weird I sleep with two mj dolls every night

Well I just don't think it would be all that usual for a 50 yr old man to sleep with dolls, is all.......so that makes me wonder if someone put that doll there.

Did he give something to Michael that made him lose weight? People are talking about his weight.

Thanks to everyone for the updates. So today wasn't too bad for the Prosecution...challenging...but good overall. Anderson is an engaging witness. I didn't feel sleepy once while he was giving testimony. I agree with whoever said this is the stuff that matters most; toxicology and pathology results.

I'm guessing tomorrow a new defense theory will start leaking out since the pills thing is dunzo. Also, the bottle of lorazepam pills that were found on the nightstand were issued on April 28th...a 30-day supply. The bottle had 9 pills left on June 25th. So, in nearly 59 days, only 21 pills had been taken. Didn't make sense that Michael would suddenly pop a handful of pills (EIGHT) that day when it took nearly 2 months to go thru LESS THAN a 30-day supply.

Either it's back to the propofol in the juicebox theory...or some new fantastical scenario.

Oh dear lord, Erin is on tv and NOT correcting the misconception about the drugs and meds shown by the Pros. yesterday. Huh-what? And I was just about to give her some credit in a post last night for being one of the few ppl along with T-Mez to maintain perspective with the public. WTeverlovingH??!:doh:

Back