Murray Trial - 6 October - Day 8 - Discussion

asking if the figures for midaz fit with it being given at certain times in the night. he doesnt know. would have to work it out. c

he said lorazepam concentration in stomach equals only 1.4 lorazepam 2mg pill . one and less than half , right?

yes sure he said that. am i reading it right. so flannagan says hes took 8 tablets yet the amount in mj stomach was the same as him taking 1.4 of a pill? thats how i read it

Flanagan cannot ask a question that anyone can understand. He is a rambling idiot.

Flanagan makes for good comedy! It's like watching the season's first episodes of American Idol with all the terrible singers -you just feel embarrassed for them.

But the witness = :wub: Great answers!

:D Sadly nobody tells him he wasn't good enough to come back!

This is like Mr Magoo trying to ask an optician about his craft! This has to be THE BEST testimony & witness in the whole trial!

so murray is gonna claim mj went to the toliet at exactly 7am?!!

About some minutes ago:

- expert said it would take from 9 to 16 hours the lorazepam to disappear from the body
-made to calculate the total amount for the blood level concentration of lorazepam, expert said that taking several assumptions, it would be 11mg.

Defense at the opening said 16mg (8 pills of 2mg each) were taken orally + 4mg Murray admits= 20mg

Asked why no test done for metabolites (which I cannot explain well, but it sounded interesting) for the lorazepam said because there's no test for such (or it is not common...).

But metabolites for the demerol were tested and as we know were not detected. As Elusive asked, how long does it take to eliminate demerol?

Flanagan thinks he is an expert on pharmacology coz he might be on all those drugs which being discust! I wish he woul sit down, plz...go away flanagan jeess

Witness: Drugs that are administered non-orally can still be found in the stomach contents. Blows defence theory to shreds.

That is a key statement and I was relieved to hear it.

Been watching the feed of the trial on my lunch hour at work using my netbook. Then I have to wait hours to come home and catch the rest. I wish I could watch or listen the entire day (and I check in here on my breaks). So frustrating. This should be on free TV.

That witness is having fun with defence questions. He makes them look uneducated and makes them ask same questions again and again in different wordings. I belive he's having a laugh inside.

no dirpivan in the iv bag. thats cause the one with the diprivan in was hidden in the blue bag. he left the saline bag on the stand as it wasnt incriminating

Witness cares deeply about what he does and won't stand for anyone askingnaive or ignorant questions..And is not afraid to answer back in a sarcastic manner...It's very funny...imagine if chenoff was doing the questions!...Blood bath lol

Why no propofol in IV-bag and line?? Dont get that.

cause that was a bag with saline in , the IV stand had another IV bag on it the one with the split and bottle in it that was taken and hidden by murray. he left the saline bag on the stand cause it wasnt incriminating interms of having diprivan in it

Witness cares deeply about what he does and won't stand for anyone askingnaive or ignorant questions..And is not afraid to answer back in a sarcastic manner...It's very funny...imagine if chenoff was doing the questions!...Blood bath lol
I thought the same thing lol

1/40 of 2mg lorazepam pill ? right?

yeah. someone please tell me that means theres no way mj took 8 pills then. the witness is saying mj took 1/40th of a 2mg tablet to get the levels that were in his stomach?????

defence got their own testing on the loraz in the stomach done 4x more than in the blood. witness doesnt think its important and not consistant with tablets. its very common for drugs to be found in the stomach happens all the time

great answer

I missed that part (could not watch it), what were the levels?

cause that was a bag with saline in , the IV stand had another IV bag on it the one with the split and bottle in it that was taken and hidden by murray. he left the saline bag on the stand cause it wasnt incriminating interms of having diprivan in it

Yes thats right! Thanks for reminding me.

yes sure he said that. am i reading it right. so flannagan says hes took 8 tablets yet the amount in mj stomach was the same as him taking 1.4 of a pill? thats how i read it

FAN-fricken-TASTIC!

Just got home. Had to leave coverage during urine part where Anderson said things could be found in the urine from at least 72 hrs prior. Catching up. The lorazepam news is good to know. There goes the 8 pills theory.

no dirpivan in the iv bag. thats cause the one with the diprivan in was hidden in the blue bag. he left the saline bag on the stand as it wasnt incriminating

Also, it would have been super easy for Murray (once he found MJ not breathing) to remove the IV bag that had been hanging and just switch it to a plain bag of Normal Saline so as to give the impression that the ONLY thing that MJ was receiving IV was just plain normal saline and no other drugs. In fact, I would be willing to bet that the cut IV bag found in the cupboard that had contained the near empty bottle of Propofol WAS the bag that HAD been hanging at the time he found him......but in an attempt to cover his arse, he then switched that bag to Normal Saline...and in an effort to very QUICKLY empty the contents of the bag containing the Propofol, he "cut" the bag and likely drained it into a garbage can or toilet or sink.....(because to let the contents drain out through the bottom port that the tubing normally connects to, would take a lot of time, time he didn't have).

Back