Murray trial Day 23, November 3rd - discussion

Murray tries to revive him, the first thing Murray do...at 11:51 Sade recieved a call

at 11:18 - noon he was on phone, if he found MJ during that period, during those 42 minutes, he would be off the phone trying to help MJ... in between these minutes he never found MJ not breathing...

Where is that bucket that we used during the opening statement? I think I need it again.

funny-pictures-lolrus.jpg

Propofol is a 10 minute drug, the only way to keep propofol more than 10 minutes is through an IV drip

saying murray never found mj when he was on the phone until 12. but he coul have found mj at any point during that time. (yeah thats cause he was on the phone and not watching him!!)

Hahaha, Chernoff is killing his own client stating that Murray was texting or on his phone from 11.18am for 42 mins to 12pm and he did not find Michael dead. So Murray cannot be held responsible????

prior to 11am, he had given MJ an injection "just like he told the police"... the time he says he gave the injection he was off the phone... at 10:50 there was no harm to MJ knowing what he gave to MJ...

because the prosecution know that, they spent 6 weeks trying to prove a drip... because without a drip and what Murray gave MJ, would NOT have harmed Michael

there was no dangeer to mj after 11.18 cause the drug had worn off. according to murray. becasue of that the pros spent 6 weeks trying to prove a drip. cause without a drip the amount mj was given wouldnt have hurt mj

prosecution trying to create a drip that never existed...... they refuse to accept that murray gave MJ exactly what he said (25 mg)

Chernoff is implying that the DA just want to pin Michael's death on Murray? That is a BIG CONSPIRACY THEORY!

he is trashing Alberto Alvarez... saying he DID infact have celebrity clients after MJ passed and that how come he was offered $500,000 for a story when Kai Chase was offered $9000

he says alberto will after the trial try to cash in

why did it take 2 months for Alberto to talk to the police? a guy without a job has scheduling problems? he came along faheem muhammed

oh god this guy is an idiot, whe should just drop from the surface of this earth, taking cheap shots at the prosecutions. Thanks god walgren get's the last words.

jerkoff saying murray shouldnt be held responsible for michael jackson's own actions wtF?~! u fckhole. yes, that's exactly what the judge instructed the jury to do even if they believe your theory numeber # 7838487499 that he did it himself!

I actually can't bare to hear him talk nonstop, I mute my stream every few mins to get over his bullish

one thing we know for a fact is murray is a liar.

chernoff wants the jury to look at this as a medical malpractice case and not as a criminal act. IMHO.

He is so disjointed and he just started. His speech has had no real beginning as a "storyteller". He just jumped in and I can't follow this crazy-a timeline he's talking about.

Looks like they are going to go with the security conspiracy theory. Attacking Alavarez now. sigh. Talking about tho Alvarez hasn't received money he may in the future. Wtf? And Murray is sitting there with a documentary deal in the can? :blink:

if Murray wanted to hide stuff then why would he want to ask Alberto to help him when they had only said "Hi" to each other once?

smarmy sarcastic devious discrepancy between alvarez testimony and his 911 call about moving Michael

the fingerprints on the bag Alberto collected the vials were identifiable..

they didnt talk about all the things that happened during shaffer alberto and fleeks testimony (what was that?) they created a drip theory.. they want u to convict murray cause of mjs actions. he keeps going on about the baggy pants!

having a go at alberto saying its fake tears he cant work. then u learn alberto was offered 500k. how did alberto go from 9k to 500k? (he never took any money) all he did was call 911 at first. then he comforted the kids did cpr he hid evidence. hes accusing alberto of lieing about all of it. and hes gonna make loads of money after the case is over. wow this argument is so poor its pathetic.

going on about the interview in august how it was all set up with amir and faheem. murray had all the time to hide everything but murray chose alberto who he didnt know. talking about cross where alberto said he put mj on the floor with murray. talking about how alberto grabbed the bag no fingerprints on it though. milky substance in the bag. nothing was in the bag though after it was tested.. he did cpr and put mj on the floor. but the medic said mj was on the bed when they got there.

smarmy sarcastic devious discrepancy between alvarez testimony and his 911 call about moving Michael

Well, Senneff got that wrong, on their report it says they found Michael on the floor.

I don't give a toss whether you did it yesterday or not, just shut up and get on with it. Geez.

I can't watch this. Chernoff is being a sarcastic, arrogant prick. I'll be back later. Bye folks.

I really hope the jury aren't buying any of that crap from Chernoff. I also hope that the prosecution does a rebuttal statement.

Back