Murray trial Day 23, November 3rd - discussion

idiot, wants to defend white now because of what walgren said about him. He says good scientists dont take positions wt?F Wasn't it white who took positions who was not ready to admit the dumbest thing.

chernoff saying white knows more about propofol than sahfer ever ever will sdmh

how long is he gonna continue rambling? 30 mins or an hour? I can't stand this anymore.
they said they would be an hour but walgren went over so who knows. been going about 40 mins now. theres no flow to this he just going from one thing to another trying to discredit witnesses..

Christ, can he wrap up already? I cannot take this anymore I just want a damn verdict.

This is painful to watch. Chernoff is making this an ego contest between White and Shafer???? And then accuse Shafer of trying to be a cop? I don't get what is he doing to defend Murray. He is also trying to make a joke of Shafer's models?

Now he is questioning Shafers integrity and credentials! Just WOW!!

funny how he said shafer would never admit he didn't have the qualifications like white did, guess what idiot shafer had the qualifications to talk about it unlike ur fucked up white.

on another note con-rat looks worried now imo

OMG @ the comparisons between Dr.White and Dr.Shafer! "Good scienticts dont take positions, dr shafer tries to prove a case on the stand..." LMAO, yeah, and White was impartial?!

I can't believe this fool!!

funny how he defends white so passionately and attacks shafer like that, as if white's his client lmao

guys the server is getting really busy can we slow down on the refreshing

hasn't he rambled for an hour almost now? Can't he get to the end now.

Chernoff again stating the prosecution couldnt' prove a crime, saying the ppl really need to prove a crime.
what a effing joke

funny how he said shafer would never admit he didn't have the qualifications like white did, guess what idiot shafer had the qualifications to talk about it unlike ur fucked up white.

c0nRat is sh!tting fifty bricks, hey conni, yo lawyer isn't helping your case...

says what Murray did to Michael didnt kill him, even shafer admitted that

He's defending the part that doesn't properly count towards the CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE!! Worthless effort he should give up.

Murray's looking worried now. I think he knows it's all over for him now.

He does look worried. He's taking these short quick breaths thru the mouth. Looks like he's quietly hyperventilating or trying not to. Homeboy is defo having some kind of reaction. Maybe hearing his own lawyer speak is scaring the ish out him knowing how well Walgren did.

saying what we know is that michael jackson swolloed lorazepam, and despite of us knowing this shafer didn't do one single simulation on oral lorazepam cuz that wouldnt help the prosecution's cas.e

wait a second jerkoff, how do we know Michael swallosed lorazepam?! How and WHEN did your idiot ass prove this ever?! He's throwing around lies hoping the jury to pick them up.

Michael Jackson and Steven Shafer have something in common. They are both men of honor. Something Murray and Chernoff know nothin about.

saying that if it was anyone else but michael, the jury woldn't be here today, really?! If it was anyone else but Michael, Murray's ass would be in prison getting *** by a big guy named bubba.

Murray through out the trial always looked more worried to me when Chernoff talked lol and the same thing now. Except when Shaffer came on that is and then he looked like he could have died any moment.

God Chernoff and his it was everybody but Murrays fault closing argument is making me fall asleep!

CLOSE YOUR MOUTH, Murray!!!

I was about to say maybe he has a cold but he wasn't like this when Walgren was speaking. He had that smug whatever look on his face. Something has changed. Hearing the call of Big Bubba, perhaps?

He's now talking about the character witnesses and Murray's 'tearful' reaction to them. zzzzzzzz!

"If it was anybody else but MJ would Dr Murray be here today?" - the weakest and lowest point Chernoff has made the whole trial.

Yes mate, he WOULD be here because he acted with utter criminal negligence.

Back