Murray Wants MJ Rehearsals *Update @266* Sony wants subpoena for footage quashed

Re: Murray Wants MJ Rehearsals To Show Warning Signs

What Murray wants is to say MJ died because he was sick and frail, not because he was given Propofol, despite of the autopsy report show that he died of Propofol intoxication.

What Murray wants is to say MJ died because he was sick and frail, not because he was given Propofol, despite of the autopsy report show that he died of Propofol intoxication.

well if MJ was sick and frail, his professional medical doctor should've known it and should not have been giving him propofol to heal his sickness and frailness. Murray told everyone MJ was fine and healthy, so he can't have it both ways.

yes,,you are correct..and I really dont understand WHY Murray thinks that he doesn't have to take responsibly for killing Michael..they have thrown every excuse out there from A-Z...they are dragging Michael through the mud with all there accusations...the trial is going to be ugly..they are going to say things that are not true..who knows what they will come up with next.

I want to know who introduced/referred Murray to Michael. Michael was not going to let in his perimeter any one to take care of him or his kids, this man was referred by someone who Mike trusted.

One of his bodyguards

I read that too, that was one of his bodyguards, but I don't know it is a rumor, or fact. Also I like to know how this bodyguard (if it was bodyguard) knew Murray. It is a lot of info circulating how Murray came into MJJ's life, but I don't know which one is true.

This is an example of folks getting into MJ's circle without being investigated.. Someone should've known that Murray was giving MJ anesthesia for sleep.. If MJ wasn't sick then what was Murray 'treating' him for? No one knew and no one cared.. It's just sad

How many times are u
gonna say the same thing.sorry but what part of mj was a grown man dont u get. How would anyone know what mj was being given unless mj told them? A dr wont say anything. And murray was treating him for dehydration aswell.hence him being around

court hearing said about the b.guard introducing tbe two of them

No one is responsible for Murray's actions just for having introduced him to MJ. And at the end of the day, it was MJ who hired Murray. So it's irrelevant to know who introduced Murray to Michael.

If it happened in Las Vegas, was it one of the bodyguards who are currently writing a book?

Maybe i dunno. Dont know if an actual name was given.dunno when those guys worked for him.sure someone can work it out if they know when they worked for him

How many times are u
gonna say the same thing.sorry but what part of mj was a grown man dont u get. How would anyone know what mj was being given unless mj told them? A dr wont say anything. And murray was treating him for dehydration aswell.hence him being around

court hearing said about the b.guard introducing tbe two of them

He was an adult true, but it should be so obvious to everyone that MJ is not a good judge of character. Did he research this doctor at all? I just can't see MJ agreeing to allow this man to put him under every night not knowing what this man was doing to him while asleep. There is no way in hell MJ should've been this trusting of someone especially all the times he had been hurt and burned. He was allowing this man to put him in a 'coma' without anyone else around and without monitoring equipment etc.. It just doesn't make any sense.

Once the case has begun we'll know once and for all where Murray came from. Let's let rumors and gossip stay that until we have true facts.

He was an adult true, but it should be so obvious to everyone that MJ is not a good judge of character. Did he research this doctor at all? I just can't see MJ agreeing to allow this man to put him under every night not knowing what this man was doing to him while asleep. There is no way in hell MJ should've been this trusting of someone especially all the times he had been hurt and burned. He was allowing this man to put him in a 'coma' without anyone else around and without monitoring equipment etc.. It just doesn't make any sense.

Now I'm going to repeat myself, because I know I've said it before. I agree with most of what you said, but I really believe that Michael was NOT taking propofol for 6 weeks or whatever is being said. I think it was a one time deal and I haven't decided if I think it was intentional or accidental that Michael died. I will wait for the trial for that one, but I do believe that Murray is responsible.

Once the case has begun we'll know once and for all where Murray came from. Let's let rumors and gossip stay that until we have true facts.

Unfortunately rumors and gossip will never stay at rest, if we still have unanswered questions. Being patience and waiting for trial, is becoming quite a challenge.
I have searched for so many months, to find picture of Murray and Michael, or with kids. But nothing.
There are discrepancies of infos that I came across, regard the acquaintance.
Not necessary the question regard introduction (who was a middle man) of Murray and Michael will be asked in court, that is my opinion. The only person who can tell us, how Murray got contact with Michael, is Murray.

Last edited:

this is so damn sad..the sad part is that Sony will help out dr.attmepted Murder all those "killers" will help him as well to make MJ look like a long time Addict when there's others who can prove differently their are others who was around and apart of MJ life who can show and tell a different story and attack those who have him driven they got MJ at his weakness they made sure to make an addict out of him they got their payback this hole Ish is making me so piss off I hate to know the truth about Ish and others just be blind cause of the media

Maybe i dunno. Dont know if an actual name was given.dunno when those guys worked for him.sure someone can work it out if they know when they worked for him

They started to work for him when he came back to US in Dec 06. Just a day or two before Christmas. Then they were there on and off till he moved to LA in the fall of 08

This is absolute and utterly BS !

Like someone said on the first page. If MJ was down, why would he inject him with propofol ?!? Murray will burn in .............

it was said at the court hearing who put murray intouch with mj.its not gossip

so thise guards were working for mj during that timeframe.someone shoukd ask them on their f.b if it was any of them.

Now I'm going to repeat myself, because I know I've said it before. I agree with most of what you said, but I really believe that Michael was NOT taking propofol for 6 weeks or whatever is being said. I think it was a one time deal and I haven't decided if I think it was intentional or accidental that Michael died. I will wait for the trial for that one, but I do believe that Murray is responsible.
I agree with you...I have also stated it about a million times...Murray was not smart enough to give Michael propofol for 6 weeks...unfortunately it is always the same posters that insist that he did..(not you) ...gets sickening after awhile. Same posts...different threads..:(

Murray is a doctor.. he is a smart man. Doctors aren't dumb.. Murray just didn't give a damn.. If Michael asked him about propofol for sleep, his answer should've been no way,not a good idea.. It's good when used for medical reasons and surgery but as a sleeping aid, no way. That's all Murray had to say. This mf killed Michael Jackson because he's selfish, reckless and uncaring. He only cared about his wallet.. There is no doctor in this world who would've agreed to give MJ anesthesia at home without anything to monitor his vitals

Whenever I speak with doctors, about the case. They say: "No way doctor can make such a mistake, no way". Then they go: "No, he is not a doctor, probably imposter, are you sure he was a doctor" I go: "yes, a cardiologist, and internist, licensed to practice in 3 states". Then, they give me a "deer in front of headlights" look, and they just shake their head.
More I talk to them, more I am convinced Michael was killed. It is very hard to believe that doctor can do such a mistake, and prolong calling 911, but called everybody who wasn't in medical field...for help...

Whenever I speak with doctors, about the case. They say: "No way doctor can make such a mistake, no way". Then they go: "No, he is not a doctor, probably imposter, are you sure he was a doctor" I go: "yes, a cardiologist, and internist, licensed to practice in 3 states". Then, they give me a "deer in front of headlights" look, and they just shake their head.
More I talk to them, more I am convinced Michael was killed. It is very hard to believe that doctor can do such a mistake, and prolong calling 911, but called everybody who wasn't in medical field...for help...

I totally agree,,, In addition to cardiology, he is an internist.. he knows the effects of all those damn sedatives he gave MJ and he knows what giving anesthesia can do.. They all suppress breathing and that's why monitoring is very very important. Murray had absolutely no monitoring equipment whatsoever.. What the hell??? In addition to no equipment, he wasn't even watching him.. There is no way this man deserves a license to practice medicine

I agree with you...I have also stated it about a million times...Murray was not smart enough to give Michael propofol for 6 weeks...unfortunately it is always the same posters that insist that he did..(not you) ...gets sickening after awhile. Same posts...different threads..:(

Maybe we should start a thread for all those who don't believe Michael was taking propofol for 6 weeks. I would love to discuss it with others. These treads are tricky because there are so many different scenarios and so many different opinions. I think a lot of people are repeating themselves. A lot of us are saying some pretty similar things though.

Conrad Murray actually has license in four states. He his medical license in California, Las Vegas, Texas and Hawaii.

thanks I forgot about Hawaii.. Licensed in 4 states and giving a man anesthesia as a sleep aid without watching him..

I have a major issue with the whole six week thing myself. What the hell did he mean exactly? Is Murray talking about he gave only Propofol with Lidocaine and that's it for six weeks before June 25th? Or is he saying he gave the other benzo's along with the Propofol and Lidocaine for six weeks just like on June 25th?

If he gave MJ the benzo's with Propofol and Lidocaine for the six weeks too then MJ would have been dead way before the 25th for sure. But, if he only gave MJ Propofol and Lidocaine with the other benzo's only on June 25th then why changed the routine on the 25th, if it was working just fine without the benzo's all those other weeks before?

Neither one reason makes no sense to me!

I have a major issue with the whole six week thing myself. What the hell did he mean exactly? Is Murray talking about he gave only Propofol with Lidocaine and that's it for six weeks before June 25th? Or is he saying he gave the other benzo's along with the Propofol and Lidocaine for six weeks just like on June 25th?

If he gave MJ the benzo's with Propofol and Lidocaine for the six weeks too then MJ would have been dead way before the 25th for sure. But, if he only gave MJ Propofol and Lidocaine with the other benzo's only on June 25th then why changed the routine on the 25th, if it was working just fine without the benzo's all those other weeks before?

Exactly...I was confused about that as well.. is he saying everything was going fine and dandy using just propofol/lidocane but he decided suddenly on the 25th that MJ needed to be weaned off of it so he tried a killer combination of meds? He has lied so much, it's hard to tell what he means.. He was still ordering propofol and lidocaine in June so he's lying about weaning him off of it.. And why would he even start giving it to him if he felt MJ 'relied on it' and was becoming 'dependent' as he claimed.

It doesnt make sense to me either

Back