Murray Wants MJ Rehearsals *Update @266* Sony wants subpoena for footage quashed

Re: Murray Wants MJ Rehearsals To Show Warning Signs

I hope this six weeks thing get's cleared up at trial? Even though Neither one excuse works for Maury.

It will be. the hair will say one way or the other interms of long term usage

Why would they.theres been no hearings where they need to be mentioned

I think they will try anything to show Michael in a bad light just hope this doesnt convince the jury.

If MJ was using Propofol for six weeks, it was because Murray was giving him Propofol. I don't see what it can help Murray in that respect!

Murray and his attorneys are full of it. MJ was very hands on while working on "This Is It" and if something was actually wrong with him, his concert would not have been turning out as good as it was. MJ put together an excellent show. It was turning out to be top notch even with it being done in a short period of time.

Murray will have to come up with a new and improved lie. This one, like the other ones, ain't gonna fly.

Let's not forget either that Murray told the Insurance carrier for the concerts that MJ was in perfect health on the morning he died. Murray is lying scum and the sooner his number is up the better.

good point, the only way this is good is because the jury will see it, and loving Michael dance and sing :D :D:D and see how great he is, and how bad murray is haha :"D

off topic i will bet my head on it he didnt recieve propofol for 6 weaks because 1 he could not be able to perform at all, 2 propofol is a powerful medicine and in hospitals they wait with surgerys if you had it lets say 4 times than its to much, i dont know the exact numbers but it depends on how long your under and how much you recieved but your body needs some time to heal *bad word* from the propofol so in hospitals they cant give it multipul times endlesly, so why can murray? I mean he is stupid we all knew he could not do cpr which is, ....s... i dont have words for that, but a body cant handle 6 weeks of propofol
so i think this will be cleared in trial when other doctors and anestiologist will come testify..

about the footage i like to see more, and i believe no matter what if you do it 1 way or another he is always guilty

Murray and his attorneys are coming up with all these different crazy tactics and they really need to quit it. They are collectively painting themselves into a corner.

Also, Murray won't be able to claim that MJ was an addict, because when the paramedics asked Murray at the house if MJ used drugs for recreation, Murray told them "no."

As for the rehearsal footage. "This Is It" is not going to provide anything that will benefit Murray. "This Is It" is not going to work on anyone's behalf except Michael Jackson himself. Michael's show is presently showing he was thinking clearly, he was thinking big, and he was aiming high with a major production. He was aiming so high that even his unfinished work is superb.

Give up Murray. There's nowhere to go except down.

Last edited:

Murray and his attorneys are coming up with all these different crazy tactics and they really need to quit it. They are collectively painting themselves into a corner.

Also, Murray won't be able to claim that MJ was an addict, because when the paramedics asked Murray at the house if MJ used drugs for recreation, Murray told them "no."

As for the rehearsal footage. "This Is It" is not going to provide anything that will benefit Murray. "This Is It" is not going to work on anyone's behalf accept Michael Jackson himself. Michael's show is presently showing he was thinking clearly, he was thinking big, and he was aiming high with a major production. He was aiming so high that even his unfinished work is superb.

Give up Murray. There's nowhere to go except down.

Very true and he also lied to the ER staff about the medications he'd given. He told the doctors he was present in the room when Michael stopped breathing.

Why would they.theres been no hearings where they need to be mentioned
I wondered why the prosecutor D. Brazil did not mention the hair test results when the defence implied the addiction to Demerol. She said "there was no evidence", but in the article it was not completely clear whether she meant the defence's witness lack of evidence, since there was no written report or she meant that the hair toxicology findings dismissed such claim from the defence. It would have been a good opportunity to mention that test.

Flanagan said one defense expert is likely to claim Jackson was addicted to Demerol and was suffering from withdrawal when he died.

Brazil said there was no evidence of that, and Pastor questioned how an expert could come to that conclusion without making any notes.

"I'm just finding it very difficult to believe that a renowned forensic expert in any subject is going to take the stand without notes in front of him or her," Pastor said.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/7444908.html

---------------------

Its not been mentioned yet makes me think that the results may not have been too conclusive. The length of the samples taken were one and a half inches long only. I'm not sure how much info (time backwards) that length can provide. (There was a post by Cinzia about this, but I cannot find it...).

well i guess its a case of u can have demoral in your hair but that doesnt prove you are addicted to it. wouldnt be surprised if mj used some sort of painkillers over the previous 6 months but it doesnt prove addiction. but of course the defence will try and spin it. ofcourse theres the issue for the defence of non in the house or mj.

i dont think brazil would go into detail at the hearing one way or the other. its not like it was the actual trial

below is from a quick google so one and half would represent 3 months b4?

Hair testing generally uses 1-1/2 inches of hair, representing about 3 months’ growth (head hair normally grows at about 1/2 inch per month). It is generally accepted that in order to test positive, the drug in question must have been used 3 times or more within the window of the test. After a drug is used, it takes about 7-10 days for the hair containing the drug to grow out of the scalp enough to be cut. Therefore, the hair test will not include drugs used in the week prior to the test. The drug remains in the hair, growing out much the same as hair dye and "dark roots". Eventually that hair containing the drug is cut off with normal haircuts.

I stay with what the doctor who practiced the autopsy said : Mike was not an addict, he died because someone injected him Propofol.

I think, this doctor did some hair test, and if Mike was a junkie it would have been in the autopsy.

That's it.

Thanks for the info, Elusive Moonwalker. I've learnt painkillers and other factors can also contribute to false-positive, so as you said, it was not the time for the prosecutors to reject such defence claims. At the trial they will probably ask their witnesses to interpret those test findings so as to debunk the theory of the addiction to the demerol, which I cannot find any relation with the actual cause of death. And I guess, prosecution will do the same with the propofol if that could be relevant in any way.

I have a major issue with the whole six week thing myself. What the hell did he mean exactly? Is Murray talking about he gave only Propofol with Lidocaine and that's it for six weeks before June 25th? Or is he saying he gave the other benzo's along with the Propofol and Lidocaine for six weeks just like on June 25th?

If he gave MJ the benzo's with Propofol and Lidocaine for the six weeks too then MJ would have been dead way before the 25th for sure. But, if he only gave MJ Propofol and Lidocaine with the other benzo's only on June 25th then why changed the routine on the 25th, if it was working just fine without the benzo's all those other weeks before?

What he really did, we don't know; what he said to the detectives is that he started 2 days before with the benzodiacepines when he reduced to half the propofol dosage so as to wean MJ off of it. But then, why did Murray buy the benzos months earlier together with the propofol??

What and how much Murray gave on those previous weeks is not known yet, but clearly it could not equal to what he gave on the last day (and at such late time, almost noon!).

What he really did, we don't know; what he said to the detectives is that he started 2 days before with the benzodiacepines when he reduced to half the propofol dosage so as to wean MJ off of it. But then, why did Murray buy the benzos months earlier together with the propofol??

What and how much Murray gave on those previous weeks is not known yet, but clearly it could not equal to what he gave on the last day (and at such late time, almost noon!).

That makes no sense.. any damn doctor knows you don't wean someone off of propofol especially when you should not have been giving it anway.

Why would Murray give Michael propofol so late anyway when he knew MJ had to be at rehearsal later that day? Murray knows darn well he put Michael to sleep hours earlier then he told the cops.

You cant wean someone off from propoful becuase you are not addicted to it.
Michael was addicted to sleep _ not propoful. he wanted something to help him sleep PERIOD
Murray pumped MJ full of other meds and then went ahead and administered the propful anyway
on top of them so it was higher than what he had been doing previously_ GREAT way to wean
some one off from something .. load tons of drugs on top of the drug you are trying to wean
them off from ??? Murray didnt know what the F*ck he was doing .. or how to do it ..

I believe Michael wanted propoful to sleep _it worked for him .. that in no way helps Murray
Michael also wanted to wake up .. Murray didnt take proper care of his patient and his actions
caused MJs death ... Period _ I dont care if MJj was taking it for a year - Doesnt matter and
the prosecution already stated .. Murray gave propoful and other meds to MJ he didnt monitor
him and he left the room knowing there could be consequences _ THATS Criminal conduct

Last edited:

The pill bottles found of all the meds MJ was taking were logged on the autopsy report
when prescribed and how many taken. They all had been taken according to directions
no abuse or over use of any of the meds. In fact some has pills left where he stopped
taking them. No pain meds were present as far as I remember.

He used demoral only when he was having dermatology procedures done
to his face .. which were needle injections in sensitive areas _so he need
the pain meds for that _ Its common practice and NOT abuse of drugs.
Its already know and in the records he was doing that. It doesnt matter
Still doesnt let Murray off for his diplorable actions that caused MJ death
Murray's actions cause Michael death _ No one elses ..

He will be found guilty _The Jury can't deny the evidence against him
and how he tried to cover up those actions.. KNOWING he was wrong

Last edited:

Very true q. Infact alot of the meds in the house were being under used from what was left in them compaired to the usage instructions.shows the total opposite of addiction

Of course Murray was lying, that's so obvious I took it for granted there was no need to point it out once more. What I wanted to point out was just another lie more.

My point at answering Bluetopez's question was that Murray contradicted himself when he "told" detectives he resorted to the benzos 2 days before because of the "weaning off tale" for one simple reason: he had bought a boatload of benzos back in April, it wasn't something he later realised it was needed. I mean his story to the police is not even consistent with the purchasing of benzos in advance. Whether before he was giving propofol alone or together with the benzos is not so crucial, what matters is the amounts given particularly on that last day and the complete lack of ANY monitoring, rescue equipment and proper medical response once he realised the tragedy...

PS: There should be a post just dedicated to ALL the lies told by Murray, starting by the first one (only 25mg of propofol) which not only AR proves false, but also the medical evidence collected (several bottles were opened and there were some of 100ml, which makes his statement of the "only 25mg" absolutely unbelievable).
Another lie: the amount of lorazepam he said he gave, when AR detected a much higher level, (by the way consistent with a "significant level of sedation", which makes hard the defence theory of the "self-waking up tale and bla bla". And a long etceeeteeeeeera...........
Another one: At the meeting on 20J, Murray told Kenny Ortega Michael was OK, so why are they mentioning now the rehearsals to support MJ was not ok?? it's just pointless!! Everything Murray has said so far is POINTLESS, that's the point.

GREAT way to wean
some one off from something ..
load tons of drugs on top of the drug you are trying to wean
them off from ???

Murray gave propoful and other meds to MJ he didnt monitor
him and he left the room knowing there could be consequences _ THATS Criminal conduct
I cannot agree more with you, qbee. The "addiction tale" was too "creative" on Murray's part, and only to refer to his "50mg!" he alleges he had been giving. (Though pitifully the anesthesiologist in the preliminary did not debunk that ...).

The pill bottles found of all the meds MJ was taking were logged on the autopsy report
when prescribed and how many taken. They all had been taken according to directions
no abuse or over use of any of the meds. In fact some has pills left where he stopped
taking them. No pain meds were present as far as I remember.

He used demoral only when he was having dermatology procedures done
to his face .. which were needle injections in sensitive areas _so he need
the pain meds for that _ Its common practice and NOT abuse of drugs.
Its already know and in the records he was doing that. It doesnt matter
Still doesnt let Murray off for his diplorable actions that caused MJ death
Murray's actions cause Michael death _ No one elses ..

He will be found guilty _The Jury can't deny the evidence against him
and how he tried to cover up those actions.. KNOWING he was wrong
Again, I cannot but agree with you COMPLETELY!!!

I posted this in mid- December, when TMZ was resorting to other doctors medications:
I don't think what suggests TMZ could be a valid argument since the medication found was neither that potent, not so dangerous, and were definitely not "prepared" for any self-medication that could have had any contributory factor to the death.

If we remember the medical evidence shown in AR, the medications prescribed by others doctors were not so many (it wasn't even completed...).

Prescribed by Metzger:
- Clonazepam 1mg. (for anxiety). Issued in April. Out of 30 tablets, 8 remained.
- Trazadone 50mg. (Antidepressant, also for sleep problems). Issued on 18th April. Of 60 tab, 38 remained. (2 at bedtime if need).

Prescribed by Klein:
- Tizandine 4mg. (Muscle relaxant). Issued on 7th J. Of 10 tablets, 8 remained. (1/2 at bedtime).
- Zanaflex 4mg. (Muscle relaxant). 4Tablets prescribed on 6th Nov 2008. (from 1/s to 1 at bedtime).
- Prednisone10mg. 10 tab (immunosuppressant med, used to treat inflammatory diseases (skin, articulations...) Issued on 25-April-09.

Dwight /Cherilyn Lee:
- Amoxicillin 500mg. (Antibiotic). Date of prescription: 02-02-09.
- Azithromycin 250mg. (Antibiotic) Issued on 09-03-09. Out of 6 tablets, 2 remained. (Directions: 2 tab 1st day, 1 for 4 days).

---------------

Back