Murray was not going to London

• No contract signed with AEG or Michael Jackson.
  • Murray mentioned in voice mail that he might be taking a sabbatical.
  • The question of how was Murray going to supply Propofol in England was asked.
  • Dr Sue Etok who lives in England I believe was asked by Michael to be his Dr in England.

• No contract signed with AEG or Michael Jackson.
  • Murray mentioned in voice mail that he might be taking a sabbatical.
  • The question of how was Murray going to supply Propofol in England was asked.
  • Dr Sue Etok who lives in England I believe was asked by Michael to be his Dr in England.

Etok isn't a medical Dr. I think she claimed MJ asked her to supply him with certain drugs via members of her family who ARE medical doctors when he came to the UK - *rolls eyes*

Last edited:
Etok isn't a medical Dr.

Yes, and according to her blog >>> Just delete the part: a longtime friend. Lol!:

Dr Susan Essien Etok is a London-based Biomaterials Engineer and Trainee Patent Attorney.
Philanthropist, former model, author and occasional actress, Susan was a long time friend and confidante of Michael Jackson, the legendary “King of Pop”.
Susan is currently lobbying US and UK governments to call for tighter regulation of controlled medication and substances.
She has joined forces with a wide range of initiatives worldwide to raise awareness and provide support for those affected by drug dependency, child abuse and HIV/AIDS.
http://susanetok.wordpress.com/

This would not surprise me one little bit if it is in fact true.....they didnt seem as though they were ready for this show to start in a couple of short weeks anyway..the stage wasn't even set up over there yet. Costumes were not finished..there were alot of unfinished business for a show that was suppose to start in a short period of time. ALSO if Murray knew he wasn't going to London....that is why he killed Michael

Please dont speculate like that! we dont know if he killed him or not dont condemn him until hes proven guilty! im definitely not on his side, but you know what MJ went through before he had his trial in 05. :(

if the police were intrested in looking at this as something otehr than MS by negligence it would be very easy to find info to either help confirm or denie a theory such as murray did it on purpose cause he wasnt going to london. but i doubt they have even bothered or are intrested..not hard to see if visas had been filed for him

Arnold Klein said at TMZLive that, according to people in his office,

Michael called them two weeks before June 25th asking for an

anesthesiologist.

Really? I thought Murray had been doing the propofol thing for 6 weeks?

Or do you mean MJ was looking for a new one for London??

All I have to say is that if Murray was not going to London...

then Michael did not really need Murray, which means he didn't really need the propofol.

A drug addict in dire need of that stuff would find any way to bring Murray over to London.

Really? I thought Murray had been doing the propofol thing for 6 weeks?

Or do you mean MJ was looking for a new one for London??

That's murray saying he's been doing it for 6 weeks, the same guy that said michael "begged" him for it. I don't believe him.

Michael called them two weeks before June 25th asking for an

anesthesiologist.

I was just wondering, just because Michael is asking for an anesthesiologist doesn't mean he specifically looking for one to give him propofol. Maybe he had a few quetions in him mind to be answered.

I can call up a clinic, asking for an anesthesiologist right now. Does that mean I'm looking for someone to give me illegal propofol?

Last edited:
give me illegal propofol?
its not illegal and considering mj and murrays meeting with adams in march i think its pretty obvious why mj was looking for an anesthetist. mj couldnt get one so murray says dont worry mj ill do it and gets double the wage in the process.why would mj use murray if he could get a anesthetist

Last edited:
For me it is very obvious..... Michael was no idiot. If he wanted to use propofol he would not hire a cardiologist. He would hire an anesthesiologist. Michael knew all the risks if propofol was used wrongly. But for me it is 100% bizarre propofol take every night to sleep. I do not believe that Murray was 6 weeks with Michael.

So why Murray (cardiologist) was there?

Michael would never risk his life this way.

But for me it is 100% bizarre propofol take every night to sleep. I do not believe that Murray was 6 weeks with Michael.
theres no evidence of that other than murrays claims. the police could only find the source of a small amount of diprivan. an amount that certainly wouldnt have lasted 6 weeks.if he had bought enough to last 6 weeks wheres the paper work for it and why wasnt murray telling/showing them where he got it from as it would support his defence. murray only mentioned the 6 week thing cause it supported his claims of thinking mj was getting addicted so he was weaning him off with the benzos. except the benzos and diprivan were bought at the exact same time and are always given b4 u give diprivan so his claim makes no sense. the benzos werent bought 4 weeks after the diprivan.

So why Murray (cardiologist) was there?

Michael would never risk his life this way.
he obviously told him he could do it and there would be no problems. prob told him ive done it loads of times b4 and mj was pushed into a corner. he had to sleep. the shows were happening. in the past he had coped with his insomnia or shall i say just lived with it cause he wasnt doing anything work wise. but this time he had to sleep.what were his options if he couldnt get an anesthetist. yet his own dr was saying i can do it. why wouldnt he trust murray. if he said i can do it. if its true mj was still looking for an anesthetist. 2 weeks b4 then he still felt it would be better with a full on anesthetist. but until he could find one murray was his only option.

he obviously told him he could do it and there would be no problems. prob told him ive done it loads of times b4 and mj was pushed into a corner. he had to sleep. the shows were happening. in the past he had coped with his insomnia or shall i say just lived with it cause he wasnt doing anything work wise. but this time he had to sleep.what were his options if he couldnt get an anesthetist. yet his own dr was saying i can do it. why wouldnt he trust murray. if he said i can do it. if its true mj was still looking for an anesthetist. 2 weeks b4 then he still felt it would be better with a full on anesthetist. but until he could find one murray was his only option.
I know that this is what is being said from the beginning.....

So, you believe that? Murray the only option? No. From the beginning, Michael would contract an anesthetist, as he would use propofol and already knew about the problem of insomnia.

That Michael would risk this way (using propofol at home so as negligent)? Well, his life was at stake... it is simply this. Michael was no idiot and knew the risks. I really do not believe he would risk it. The simple fact of using an anesthetic to sleep, it's bizarre to me.

Murray.... Is there any piece out of place in this whole story is that is not coming together. :scratch:

So, you believe that? Murray the only option? No. From the beginning, Michael would contract an anesthetist, as he would use propofol and already knew about the problem of insomnia.
well if he wasnt the only option then murray wouldnt have been giving mj it. mj and murray had a meeting with adams in march they obviously asked him to go on the tour and murray said he asked another dr from his office if he wanted to travel (not sure if its been said whether that dr was an anesthetist) the dr turned it down. you talk as if mj used dirpivan all the time. theres talk he used it during the history tour but nothing else. it was given then outside of a hospital setting.

of course if mj thought there was a risk then i doubt hed let murray do it but murrays obviously said i can do it. and why would mj question that when murray is the dr.i do wonder why mj didnt ask as to wheres all the medical equipement if something did go wrong as if it was used during history then mj saw the equipment that would have been around then. but mj was niave he trusted ppl

I'm putting this here, because I can't recall for the life of me where or when I heard this. Apparently, Michael was going to fire Murray before going to London. Murray knew about it and was freaking out because the contract with AEG hadn't been finalised and he was scared he wasn't going to be paid for the work he did do. He had pretty much put everything on the line for the opportunity and he was angry that it wasn't going to happen.

Now don't take that as the gospel, because I don't even remember where I read it. Could've been from the comments on TMZ, could've been here or at another board, I don't know. Could've been speculation or a theory. I don't know whether I dreamed it or what, but it's in my head for some reason. Has anyone else heard about this?

Oh I KNOW that Ive read it before as well, cant recall from where though!! Maybe Latoya saying so in an interview...? I really cant remember other that I know Ive read it.

The simple fact of using an anesthetic to sleep, it's bizarre to me.
its bizarre to most but when the idea is put in your head and it works and u have no choice. then bizarre things happen

Oh I KNOW that Ive read it before as well, cant recall from where though!! Maybe Latoya saying so in an interview...? I really cant remember other that I know Ive read it.
yeah its been posted on alot of boards. main source i know of who told me that is fans who have contacts.

well if he wasnt the only option then murray wouldnt have been giving mj it. mj and murray had a meeting with adams in march they obviously asked him to go on the tour and murray said he asked another dr from his office if he wanted to travel (not sure if its been said whether that dr was an anesthetist) the dr turned it down. you talk as if mj used dirpivan all the time. theres talk he used it during the history tour but nothing else. it was given then outside of a hospital setting.

of course if mj thought there was a risk then i doubt hed let murray do it but murrays obviously said i can do it. and why would mj question that when murray is the dr.i do wonder why mj didnt ask as to wheres all the medical equipement if something did go wrong as if it was used during history then mj saw the equipment that would have been around then. but mj was niave he trusted ppl

its bizarre to most but when the idea is put in your head and it works and u have no choice. then bizarre things happen
So many stories.... :doh: is soooooo difficult to know what is truth and lie. Nothing is 100% reliable. :sigh:

I really got tired of trying to understand things. Now, I prefer just the facts happen to be watching and see what happens. -_-

"I wish that for once I don't have to look over my shoulder."

Michael wasn't stupid. He knew. And he was aware.

But devils can be so manipulative and trickery.

Kai Chase said that Murray rarely came, and others are saying that he only worked with Michael for two weeks.....

How can one be addicted to propofol if their doctor only came rarely within 14days?

So those that are saying Michael was on the stuff for six weeks!! Why that lie? Who was the first person to come up with that story anyways?

NOTHING adds up, but murder to me. Murder is the only thing that makes the most sense.

And I wouldn't believe EVERYTHING Kleine says. "Michael liked to pee in a cup in front of people" my ass.

I wonder if Michael ever got to talk to that anesthesiologist, or at least reach one, then they can come out like everyone else and 'verify' that Michael was actually looking for one.

Kai Chase said that Murray rarely came, and others are saying that he only worked with Michael for two weeks.....

How can one be addicted to propofol if their doctor only came rarely within 14days?

So those that are saying Michael was on the stuff for six weeks!! Why that lie? Who was the first person to come up with that story anyways?
Yep.... That to me was never clear. All history is full of lies and is a total mess.

What I really want confirmed is whether that argument with Murray and Michael happened.

I don't know whether it was big or small.

But I doubt Michael would fight with the guy who's in control of his heart beat at night. Unless, Murray wasn't in control, only on the night of June 25th....

When did Kai Chase say that Murray rarely went to the

house? Also,there was another chef, Douglas, who said

to have seen Murray carrying oxygen tanks in the house.

NOTHING adds up, but murder to me. Murder is the only thing that makes the most sense.

And I wouldn't believe EVERYTHING Kleine says. "Michael liked to pee in a cup in front of people" my ass.

I wonder if Michael ever got to talk to that anesthesiologist, or at least reach one, then they can come out like everyone else and 'verify' that Michael was actually looking for one.

Let's not forget Klein and Mike's multiple visits to his office. I believe Klein initiated him to propofol.
Hence his donation to Cooley's campaign. The good doc is trying to buy his way out of the witness list.

When did Kai Chase say that Murray rarely went to the

house? Also,there was another chef, Douglas, who said

to have seen Murray carrying oxygen tanks in the house.

I don't think Kai said that either, just that Murray came down regularly every morning at 10:30.

Chef Douglas:
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...ckson’s-chef-reveals-bombshell-about-singer’s

“I noticed Dr. Murray exiting the kitchen area through the side door to the driveway area carrying a couple of oxygen tanks,” Jones told RadarOnline.com correspondent Rachel Smith. “The oxygen tanks were waist high, from my height. Heavy duty tanks.”
Not only did he see Dr. Murray, who was treating Jackson, leave the house with the large oxygen tanks, but Jones also saw more tanks stored on the premises.
There were occasions where I noticed during my term of employment in the security mobile unit that was located in the driveway that there was a few oxygen tanks there as well.”
Jones is the first person to come forward and say he saw oxygen tanks at the home. The oxygen coupled with the Diprivan discovery could be a smoking gun in what killed Jackson.

Other people had to have seen the tanks - which to me, means that Randy Phillips, Leiweke, had to have known something, Dileo too - & other security people. To me Phillips & Leiweke would have been getting regular updates about MJ, how he was doing. There was a meeting with the doctor on June 19 because KF expressed concern.

I thought I remembered hearing her say that michael rarely came downstairs, but there's so much that's been said, so maybe I got it mixed up.

Let's not forget Klein and Mike's multiple visits to his office. I believe Klein initiated him to propofol.
Hence his donation to Cooley's campaign. The good doc is trying to buy his way out of the witness list.

I watched parts of klein's recent interview with harvey levin and something he said struck me as VERY odd.

He said that there was an intervention two days before Michael died. That his family noticed that something was wrong.

I think he's lying. Because if the family tried to intervene only two days before, then Murray must have known and he must have known it was the drugs he was giving Michael that was harming him.

Because obviously, Michael was not addicted to anything else, other than the propofol that Murray says Michael was addicted to.

There goes Kleine again, opening his mouth and messing things up even more, especially for Murray.

Someone on another forum said they saw something very wrong with Kleine in that interview and that soon something is going to happen to him.

murrays defence is that mj was addicted to the diprivan. murrays created the addict story and that he was trying to wean him off it. the caring doctor. the diprivan was bought in the middle of may at the same time as the benzos etc. murrays own lawyer said murrays hardly ever stayed over at mj's. and why didnt murrays show the police where he got all the diprivan from? the amounts they found dont releate to it being given every night ie mj being addicted which isnt even physically possible in the first place

He said that there was an intervention two days before Michael died. That his family noticed that something was wrong.
kliens a fool. mj was at his office only a few days b4 the 25th. the family wouldnt have noticed anything cause they were never around him. hence why they are so quick to call him a druggie and the only times they were around him was when when joe was organising meetings with rowe to try and get in on the 02 concerts. when mj told them to get lost aritcles started appearing in the press that mj wouldnt/ couldnt do the 02 shows

other than the propofol that Murray says Michael was addicted to.
why u believing murray.when the evidence points the other way

mj had lung issues. there were tanks also at the ranch during the raid. so in the scheme of things its not a smoking gun so to speak

The MJ I know was paranoid and didn't trust people..
well considering the ppl he let into his life over the years that doesnt really fit.he trusted murrays to bring him back even though he wasnt even trained to do that. mj was open to everyone thats why he ended up with scum like chandler and arvizo around him.

Back