Murray's Arraignment - all threads merged

Re: LA County prosecutors are expected to file their case today against DR Murray

KF on FB:Courtland was just interviewed on KTLA!

Re: Lights, Camera, Murray!!

Yeah apparently 5 seats have been reserved for the jackson family wonder who'll turn up

Is there any LIVE Streaming on the Net Now??

Is there any channel LIVE streaming now on the internet????

Re: LA County prosecutors are expected to file their case today against DR Murray

TMZ

0208_murray_court2_bn.jpg

A virtual "media city" has sprung up outside L.A. County Superior Court -- where Dr. Conrad Murray is expected to surrender to authorities in just a few hours.

They are filing charges in the next hour, dr death will arrive bout half 1

Re: Is there any LIVE Streaming on the Net Now??

You mean live stream from the court house as a live hearing/testimony??

Well, Id like to know that too. We could see the live testimonies ...

When are these charges going to be filed? So sick of waiting.

Re: MURRAY WILL NOT BE IN CUSTODY ON MONDAY (just in)

Fox NEWS just had an update they said that they have a crew down at the court house and they will bring it o us live as it happens...grrr...I hate waiting for this....this is long in coming.....In all reality it really doesn't make me feel any better it only makes me sad..because no matter what Michael is still gone...and I dont feel like Murray is getting the charges he deserves..

Re: Is there any LIVE Streaming on the Net Now??

Even outside the courthouse at the min.. Sky News not reporting anything, stupid channel

Yeah apparently 5 seats have been reserved for the jackson family wonder who'll turn up

You know...I'll guess that Katherine, Jermaine and Joe would be three of those 5. I wonder if the MJ3 know about Dr. Murray being arrested today. Prince does have a laptop...

I know thats right. Im gonna be mad Im' gonna miss it because I have to go to work soon.

Don't worry. You'll see plenty of pics and that loser's face all over the television. :puke:

Where are the fans? I do not see anybody...

it just showed somefans on the stream about 10! hope more are going. there should be 100's in L.A

Aww darn, I'm at work and can't watch if it's televised live on the cable channels. Hoping that the network stations will interrupt programming because I have a little digital TV on my desk. Always prepared.

I'm not expecting the handcuffs or anything remotely resembling the charging of an individual accused of killing another human being. I mean, the man is above that kind of thing (extreme sarcasm).

rafflesvanexel OMG, word has it that Murray will arrive by helicopter. Talking about making a grand entrance.
The media will have a field day with that.
2 minutes ago from txt

:doh:

:smilerolleyes: :puke: Isn't he already in LA? He could just drive. I don't see the point of a helicopter rental. He's just spending away.

Where are the fans? I do not see anybody...

I only saw media people so far and media vans on the live feed. But I'm going back and forth. Maybe the fans have been told to stay in a different area?

tmz.com

nothings due to happen for 3 hours theres only a handful of ppl at the court now

About 10 fans or so there at the min... News being leaked is that Michael was given lethal doses of profol soz cant spell x

:smilerolleyes: :puke: Isn't he already in LA? He could just drive. I don't see the point of a helicopter rental. He's just spending away.

The Live feed is only showing media people so far and media cars. Maybe the fans have been told to stay in a different area?

I am kinda worrying now, we need more fans there!Looks like they show the media ppl only..?

Back