Murray's Arraignment - all threads merged

Re: MURRAY WILL NOT BE IN CUSTODY ON MONDAY (just in)

LA TIME NOW IS 8:25am

not long to go until we nail this idiot if the DA wont do it i bet the fans will as this is just terrible michael was left bruised from being handcuffed and murray walks in like nothing happened :ranting:

Re: Dr. Conrad Murray to Judge -- I'm 'Not Guilty'

we have the intense feeling he killed him....nice...it's interesting how the press is now defending a killer!
and probably this coward will make a deal...

How dare he??? damn that made me so mad.. "Not Guilty"? I hope justice will be done..Murray is a murder!

This is all becoming too much for me. Too many tears and emotions all combined.. :(

Justice has to be done.

:hug:.....I agree Billie Jean this is getting very difficult...but we are here for you....we will make it through this together.

We're told there is a concern about Dr. Murray's safety because of intense feeling on the part of some Michael Jackson fans that Dr. Murray killed the singer.

Following arraignment and booking, we're told Dr. Murray will leave L.A. and go either to Las Vegas or Houston.
Intense feeling - well that is an understatement. He did kill him.

To think that he may "if" convicted get only 4 years - 4 years?? And he is going to be allowed to leave and go to Las Vegas or Houston. I know he will be watched but just the fact that he is free walking around - Michael is gone -oh it is just so unfair.

we have the intense feeling he killed him....nice...it's interesting how the press is now defending a killer!
and probably this coward will make a deal...

The media works in interesting ways doesn't it? I mean really, they defend a murderer and trash all over the innocent (Michael).
I'm disappointed...

LA County prosecutors are expected to file their case today against DR Murray

Watch the video here: http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-murray-returns-2-2-10,0,517507.story

LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles County prosecutors are expected to file their case today against Michael Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray, who plans to surrender soon after, according to officials on both sides.

Spokeswoman Sandi Gibbons released a statement Friday saying prosecutors would file the case on Monday and would not release any more details until then.

The cardiologist is expected to be charged with involuntary manslaughter in the pop star's death. Murray's defense team released a statement Monday saying they are prepared to surrender him at an airport-area courthouse at 1:30 p.m. Monday.

Murray has been trying to surrender to authorities for a week now, however, a feud involving the Los Angeles Police Department delayed any action.

Police apparently wanted Murray to be arrested and handcuffed before appearing in court and the defense was negotiating to avoid the so-called photo opportunity.

Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, wanted his client to surrender to a police station and post the standard $25,000 bail for an involuntary manslaughter charge. The bond would allow him to remain free pending a formal arraignment, Chernoff said.

But authorities wanted Murray to agree not to post bail at the police station so he could be taken into custody, transported to a courthouse by police and brought before a judge, the lawyer said.

"I told them there is no way that I'm going to let me client sit in jail so you can have your show and parade him into court in handcuffs," Chernoff told the Los Angeles Times on Friday. "That's when they pulled the plug."

The dispute caused negotiations to break down and likely caused the delay in the case.

Chernoff was waiting for news in a Los Angeles-area hotel, while Murray was at his girlfriend's house in Santa Monica.

Jackson, 50, hired Murray to be his personal physician as he prepared for a strenuous series of comeback performances in London. He died in Los Angeles after Murray administered the powerful general anesthetic propofol and two other sedatives to get the chronic insomniac to sleep, according to the Los Angeles County coroner's office, which ruled the death a homicide.

Murray has denied any criminal wrongdoing.

The success of a criminal case against Murray could hinge largely on the timeline of events that occurred inside Jackson's rented home.

According to court papers, Murray told investigators that on the morning of Jackson's death, he tried to induce sleep without using propofol, administering a variety of drugs at various times throughout the morning instead. When those medications failed, Jackson repeatedly demanded the propofol and Murray administered 25 milligrams of the drug, causing Jackson to fall asleep, according to the court document.

Murray contends that he left Jackson for about two minutes to go to the bathroom, and when he returned, the pop star was not breathing.

But investigators stated in court papers that cell phone records indicate the doctor may have been on the phone for about 45 minutes between the time he says he administered the drugs and when paramedics were called.

Murray insists he has told the truth and did not give Jackson anything that should have caused his death.

Involuntary manslaughter carries a maximum sentence of four years in prison.

Im ready to hear Murray answer the hard questions and account for his actions. Answers are long overdue, yet how can we ever expect Murray to tell the truth when he has already implicated himself with inconsistencies? trying to be positive but getting the truth of the situation isnt likely to happen sadly.

Intense feeling? hmmm

GOD will see this through like he saw through on June '05.

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Why didnt he see it through on June 25th of last year?

they are trying to tell a major concern that the authorities have without openly stating it by saying "intense feeling". Think about a little bit deeper.

Re: LA County prosecutors are expected to file their case today against DR Murray

4 years just doesnt sound anything like justice does it.

I dont get how "negotiating" a surrender to authorities is something thats actually negotiable? Does the average joe receive the choice of how he/she wants to be brought in?

Re: LA County prosecutors are expected to file their case today against DR Murray

if its IM u have to hope for stacked charges that take it up to 10- 15 years

Is anyone (fans) at the courthouse yet? Whats going on? I dont see protests. Thank you for everyone that is there. Hope someone can post us on whats going on.

Go fans!

ill be pissed if there isnt

Sorry guys, my english isn't perfect and I don't wanna read the whole thing up there in the first post, so could somebody please just tell me when we will get more news to this whole thing here?

Nothing has happened as of yet from what I can see online. I'm praying its soon. Justice for Michael.

Just a waiting game now.
Yuck, I feel :puke:

Justice For Michael.

xxx

there were reports on cnn we could get the charges anytime around now and hes expected at the court house around 1.30 L.A time.

Just a waiting game now.
Yuck, I feel :puke:

Justice For Michael.

xxx

How long do we have to wait now, can somebody please tell me? :)

Lights, Camera, Murray!! [ Live Stream links ] Merged.

Lights, Camera, Murray!
Posted Feb 8th 2010 12:40PM by TMZ Staff
A virtual "media city" has sprung up outside L.A. County Superior Court -- where Dr. Conrad Murray is expected to surrender to authorities in just a few hours.

The courthouse is filled with reporters, producers and sheriff's deputies waiting for the Doc to arrive.

Stay tuned.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0ey9CRZj5

Re: Lights, Camera, Murray!!

So the media have turned up then. It's going to be a circus when he arrives in a few hours.

about 3½ hour from now!

Back