Murray's Arraignment - all threads merged

Re: Lights, Camera, Murray!! [ Live Stream links ] Merged.

DA want it to be $300,000

Yeah, please please please let it stay this high and not be dwindled down too much. Murray needs to know what the inside of a cell looks like.

He could be brought out in handcuffs now if he is in custody

UPDATE 2:11 PM PT: Bail has been set at $75,000 -- three times the standard amount for cases like this. Murray had to surrender his passport. Murray was taken in to custody for booking at the courthouse.

So he will make bail...fine.
All this speculation about what the defense will use is just pure speculation (2005 comes to mind).
Although the irony of all this is not lost on me; the prosecution on MJ's side. That fact makes me have more than a modicum of distrust for the State of California.

Those kids will not testify against the father. Not unless they want them appearing on the stand or video link to tell this what bullcrap the defences case it.

I assume that's because he mentally and psychologically abused Prince by making him watch as he did ''CPR'' on Mike.

Ohhh, good thinking twinklEE. So that was true then..

If he writes a check up front to post bail today at this higher amount, everyone should be wondering how he managed to do it and follow the money trail.

UPDATE 2:15 PM PT: The judge just said that Murray cannot be in possession of (or prescribe) anesthetics. Quote from the judge: "I do not want you sedating people."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/##ixzz0ez9j3v4L

That copyright claim video is from the 90s , what does it have to do with anything that happened in June 25 , 2009? Those lawyers need to be slapped across their damn faces.

They're trying to muddy the water, put the blame on Mike, saying he was already addicted to drugs over a long time and never came off and knew the risk of propofol and accepted the risk.

upto 4 years?

thats nothing for killing a man that changed the world.

UPDATE 2:15 PM PT: The judge just said that Murray cannot be in possession of (or prescribe) anesthetics. Quote from the judge: "I do not want you sedating people."

they took his passport still not enough for bail anyways he should be locked away

What is the updated coroner's report? And did Murray really let Prince watch the cpr? Oh God...my heart just bleeds when I read that. Why did he? If he wanted a witness surely there was a responsible adult around.

well if his licence is revoked he cant work and pay his child support so he will go to jail for that! hopefully although im sure they will let him off

Why do Murray's documents mention child abuse?

Could it have to do with Prince? If he did call him up to witness his deceased father's chest being pumped, that would most certainly fall under child abuse, yes?

He already sedated one person too many.

INvoluntary manslaughter, and 75000 bail of which he'll have to fork up 10% only and he will be free again, this man orphaned three CHILDREN, I know Murray does not give a rat about children, but still those children were taken away from their father.

I assume that's because he mentally and psychologically abused Prince by making him watch as he did ''CPR'' on Mike.
They should get him for traumatizing a child like that as well. They should knock this bastard down

That's what I think too. The doc says the child abuse is related to the charges.
So at least Prince has been or will be involved in all this ??? .....

Ohhh, good thinking twinklEE. So that was true then..
we dont know lets not go assuming. theres no details of what its about we can only guess

Best quote ever from the judge!! This is starting out good folks... I just pray he doesent have the money for the bail

edit: i misundertsoood that.... what? he can prescribe other meds? is this a joke, he should be put in jail

^Yeah, I thought the Prince watching story was fake? I hoped so anyway, how awful :( And why is he all of a sudden being told he can perscribe drugs except anesthetics? I WANT HIM IN JAIL!

Thanks to all the fans who have turned up there once again. I hope Murray felt like shit when he walked past and people shouted "murderer" and "justice for Michael" after him.

Back