Murray's Arraignment - all threads merged

Re: Lights, Camera, Murray!! [ Live Stream links ] Merged.

Michael had dignity. he held his head up high and walked out the front doors. not like this coward

Exactly.

i feel worse, if anything. nothing was accomplished

I know, justice hasn't been done.

I know. :(
Was Murray even handcuffed?

Not that we saw.

It was reported he was cuffed when he got past the cameras and entered the building.

CNN just played back Jermaine speaking to the media, and he said 'We're not happy. At all.'
So much for justice... :(

Me neither.

CNN just played back Jermaine speaking to the media, and he said 'We're not happy. At all.'
So much for justice... :(

:(

I watched the jacksons series for the first time last night....and now today i feel worse :( :( :(

Seeing how this begins, I would bet 100:1 he will be acquitted on all charges!

I don't think he will spend a minute in jail...

And if it indeed was a conspiracy, they will all have a big party.

Sony can yet release another This is it "Murray acquittal" edition, promoted by Travis Payne & Kenny Ortega giving High Fives to each other like they did in interviews after Michael's death, being so happy about the M.O.N.E.Y. they received for "grieving" about their friend Michael in front of a camera...

I dont know how that man can walk like nothing, knowing he killed Michael Jackson.... i dont underdstand it

Is he stupid or what???, does he know what Michael Jackson meant???

Michael Jackson was a part of my life since 2001 and of millions people's life and this waste of human life just took him away like nothing, im still in pain, many of us are,

Michael Jackson was not just a regular guy, he was a light man, an inspiration and now cause of this irresponsible "man" Michael Jackson is DEAD. Murray should kill himself, I HATE HIM, cinycal waste of human life.

Because of him Michael is gone forever, never to comeback, he KILLED MICHAEL JACKSON, HE DID IT, he is garbarge, and he will have to PAY. bast*rd

thank you for posting this!

God T.M is a legend ..Not just because he made people realise mj was innocent and put egg on many people's faces but because he is a MACHINEEEEEEEEEE

He has like 5 answers for everything and did he even take a breath answering that question?? loool...

I can imagine him in the courtroom and the word..RELENTLESS comes to mind
He was show with suitcases of files when he walked into court and you can tell this man lives sleeps and breathes his defendants..He is articulate and just so confident in his skin and in his abilities... and

If you watch the vid of him giving reasons to why the 2005 trial was a sham you will know what I mean..He is just a absolute machine and just grinds people down with his many many answers to one question!..Amazing to watch hiim here and you really get a idea of what he was like...What a great find and than god he was put in to defend mj...Untouchable and a hero...I am not a fan of lawyers but he seems like he would only choose something if he knew it to be true and belived in it with his heart..Like mj ..I think they were very alike and very similar..He is a legend...now and forever

So they just said on NBC Nightly News that California is moving to revoke Murray's license to practice there. Well, it's about time. What about the other states?

What an emotional day for everyone. I'm getting a sense of what it must have been like here in 2003-2005 (I wasn't participating then, now I wish I had). Only this is so much worse.

ok, i better go and do some work. what a disappointment.
love ya guys, stay strong!

ok well. im done here. what a waste of time. :/
See you all later my friends.

Im out too :bye: everyone

waiting till april :timer: :angel:

i'm not judging kenny, i like him.
perhaps he means himself then? in the general sense

my god, i didn't know about these crazy tweets... is this true?

I don't understand the animosity toward Kenny either. He worked with Michael for years and genuinely cared for him. He never trash talked about him, never sued him, and if he were "in on" any conspiracy, you would think they would have waited until rehearsals were done or more put together. A real calculated conspiracy would work that way. I am not sure about AEG or the others but let's not put anymore unnecessary anger out there. I am sure that quote meant himself, Michael, and as much as I hate to say it, Murray too. Michael probably encouraged good friends like him to believe what he would have wanted. Let's not make things any harder than they have to be. Maybe Kenny felt it wasn't his place to be there seeing as he's not family but more of a colleague. Elizabeth isn't there, neither is T-Mez (who did an interview this morning btw) or Janet. Do they have anything against him or anything to gain by not being there? I think not so RJ needs to chill.

I feel like I went to sleep and woke up in March 2005. That media circus is exactly the same. They're loving this!

One thing that has narked me is them going on about the bail and how high it was from what it should be for the charges. No-one said nothing about Michael's bail and that was slightly more excessive for his charges.

I found this though Suzy:

Dr. Conrad Murray is a "danger to the public" -- according to the medical board that licensed him to practice medicine in California.

The Medical Board of California was shut down today by the judge in Murray's involuntary manslaughter case. The Board wanted the judge to immediately stop Dr. Murray in his tracks from practicing medicine as a condition to bail.

According to documents filed with the court, the Board believes Murray showed, "utter disregard for the care and well-being of the persons entrusted to his care" -- namely, Michael Jackson.

The Board wants the judge to step in stat because it takes the Medical Board a long time to yank a doctor's license.

In the end, the judge would only go as far as order Dr. Murray not to administer anesthetics, including Propofol.

What???I'm confused... This man should not be practicing!!!

I hope when Dr. Murray goes to jail that someone makes him there BITCH... SCUM Aaaaaaaaaahhhh

Med Board Goes After Murray with a Vengeance
Posted Feb 8th 2010 6:18PM by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray is a "danger to the public" -- according to the medical board that licensed him to practice medicine in California.

The Medical Board of California was shut down today by the judge in Murray's involuntary manslaughter case. The Board wanted the judge to immediately stop Dr. Murray in his tracks from practicing medicine as a condition to bail.

According to documents filed with the court, the Board believes Murray showed, "utter disregard for the care and well-being of the persons entrusted to his care" -- namely, Michael Jackson.

The Board wants the judge to step in stat because it takes the Medical Board a long time to yank a doctor's license. The Board

In the end, the judge would only go as far as order Dr. Murray not to administer anesthetics, including Propofol.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0ezXCr8Xq

Kenny Ortega tweeting about Mother Theresa.....

Leonard Rowe said they were parading as if they were Mother Theresa....

Leonard had a point after all. LOL

Michael had dignity. he held his head up high and walked out the front doors. not like this coward

oooh Michael... He was sooooo STRONG :cry: Why why why did this happen??? I remember everything like it was yesterday.

Kenny Ortega tweeting about Mother Theresa.....

Leonard Rowe said they were parading as if they were Mother Theresa....

Leonard had a point after all. LOL

I'm sorry but :rofl:

Tom mez is on tv right now y'all

I don't think much usually happens at an arraignment I certainly didn't expect for him to be sent to jail on the first day if anything they'll weight the evidence before anything like this happens either. I mean Michael didn't go to jail just at his arraignment either, yes he was treated badly by the police but that's a different story. IDK if people here were referring to that when they said nothing has happened today or if they meant something else and I just misunderstood.

WTF is up with kenny & leonard posting stuff on twitter bout mother theresa??

Just seeing Murray gave me chills and I felt like I was going to be sick. All the pain and hurt he caused. Makes me sad.

CNN also said that Joe Jackson will be on Larry King Live tonight... If anyone is interested.

I don't understand the animosity toward Kenny either.

Did you see that interview with him and Travis promoting TII and laughing like hell, giving high fives to each other? I found this very unsympathetic to say the least. If a friend of mine had died, I wouldn't give interviews laughing (were they so happy because of the paycheck they received from $ony?)

I think anybody who profits from a friend's death should be ashamed :(.

I'm off to bed folks, see yous all again in a thread on here soon

Did you see that interview with him and Kenny promoting TII and laughing like hell, giving high fives to each other? I found this very unsympathetic to say the least. If a friend of mine had died, I wouldn't give interviews laughing (were they so happy because of the paycheck they received from $ony?)

I think anybody who profits from a friend's death should be ashamed :(.

Who's Him? Randy P?

Innocent MJ was manhandled to the ground, handcuffed the wrong way, got his shoulder bone dislocated by police, had a mugshot, 80 policemen raid, helicopters over his house, and this KILLER, Murray, doesn't even get cuffed....and where's his mugshot??

Innocent MJ was manhandled to the ground, handcuffed the wrong way, got his shoulder bone dislocated by police, had a mugshot, 80 policemen raid, helicopters over his house, and this KILLER, Murray, doesn't even get cuffed....and where's his mugshot??
All this tells you right that something fishy is going on behind scenes.. someone is protecting this bastard. No doubts about it.

night all

Back