Music you have thrown into the trash can

I had not one, not two but THREE copies of NSyncs 'No Strings attached'...all in the garbage now, just can't stand JT now...I hope no JT fans are ofended by it.

haha i SOLD all my nsync cd's and only burned the songs i liked....eminem ONLY b/c i didn't like how hypocritical he was w/ his music....talk smack about his wife but she can't talk smack back? again, i burned the songs i liked and still have the marshall mathers LP (imo his best)

and don't laugh but i bought........FIVE! lol i fell in love w/ them during their disney concert!

but for themost part, i still ahve my damn music....kriss kross...the ORGINAL cd and mc hammer...he's my second cuz so i have to keep his....and i still have vanilla ice....cuz stop that train cuz he wants to get off! LMAO

OMG lol KRIS KROSS!

hahaha!

I threw away Backstreet boys, Spice girls, Rickey MArtin.... and my aunt's boyfriend at the time had a daughter who had a Britney Spears Cd, since I didn't see her ever again I decided to throw it away, it was scratched BTW.. lol i was never a big BS fan anyways.

Sorry Britney fans, but check out her initials ... BS lol :)

Sorry,it was stronger than me.

If I owned Ushers "Love in this club" or whatever its called that would be going straight in the trash, its utter rubbish. been a long time since I passionately hated a track but that one takes the crown.

Club Nouveau

I gave away a Club Nouveau album called Under A Nouveau Groove that someone gave to me. I listened to it and only liked 1 song, and it wasn't the version on the album, but a remix that was played on the radio. Which is the same thing the person who bought the album and gave it to me said. He was upset that it wasn't the radio version, and he could have just bought the single. I don't know if the 3rd person kept it or not. :rofl:

I didn't throw it away literally, but I put Lil' Kim's Notorious K.I.M. deep in a box and still haven't convinced myself to sell it.
I also don't feel like listening to most of her music anymore. I mean... I was thirteen and fascinated with explicit, yet derogatory lyrics :eek: Oh my Allah, please forgive me.

I also don't want to listen to Elvis Presley... There are lots of reasons why, I'll write a blog post about it here.

I still have albums that should be thrown away. Since I really hate their music now. Which is Eminem, Nirvana, and I think I still have some Metallica albums. But for some reason I haven't done that. Which it doesn't matter as long as I don't have to look at them. Ever since really getting in to the Bollywood, medieval, Irish, and Christian type music. Mainly Bollywood which I started listening to over 10 years ago. Now it is my main kind of music to listen to now. I have grown a major hatred towards rock, heavy metal, and rap music. I seriously hate hearing those kinds of music now. If you want to call it that. To me it is nothing more than horrible irritating noise. Only in some of Michael's songs I can tolerate it. That is if I was still listening to him.:( And the really sad thing I also really considered throwing all of my MJ albums and other MJ related items away. Or better yet burning them. Since I can very barely can still call myself an MJ fan anymore.:boohoo All thanks to what one very evil horrible monster did to him.:( :boohoo But I didn't I just have most of them in a big green plastic container in my bedroom closet. Where I no longer have to look at them.:( I have a good number of Michael's songs on my MP4 player. But I think I just might delete them off of it.

Back