My drawings of Michael Jackson

Smooth_Criminal73

Proud Member
Hey, just wanted to share my drawings and I'd like to hear some comments. I love drawing Michael :wub: I hope you like them :girl_smile:

2i6l085.jpg

wrlu3c.jpg

308y4iw.jpg

fk7klz.jpg

Well done! I like the 3rd one best but they are all fantastic!

Hey, just wanted to share my drawings and I'd like to hear some comments. I love drawing Michael :wub: I hope you like them :girl_smile:

2i6l085.jpg

wrlu3c.jpg

308y4iw.jpg

fk7klz.jpg

I like all four of them. You are blessed with an incredible talent. Thank you for sharing this with us. Keep up the good work. Much love ?

Thanks for the comments!

Karen, you made my day! Thanks for the kind words *hugs*
Ashtanga, thank youu, I love the gif :wub:

Great drawings. His eyes are intense...

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you so much for the comments! I'm glad you like them ^^ I really draw them with a lot of love, Michael is such an inspiration

I love your drawings. Such talent you have. It's definitely a gift. Thanks for sharing. Please draw and share more.

Your drawings are incredible ... you've got a huge amount of talent! :clapping: Keep up the good work!

2i6l085.jpg

wrlu3c.jpg

308y4iw.jpg

fk7klz.jpg

Hello :huggy: oh my gosh :bow: you are an Amazing artist , Wow !!!!!!!! They are all beautiful drawings beautiful :yes: thankyou so much for sharing them :huggy: please post more when you have drawn some:yes: xxxx

Back