Ne-yo's latest attempt

yall read too much into my comments ... fa realz. I simply wanted people to notice that My Danny got a new tattoo :blush: He loves me, he reeeeeally loves me :giggle:

ZOMG! He does love you! I just noticed 'Chichi'! Do you know if uses the Chichi emoticon when posting on forums? :chichi:

:lmao:

:) thank you for noticing Marni :eek:k:

I doubt he is a big 'snapper' but you never know HeHeee :giggle:

I could enjoy the song if it wasn't so sh**ty.

:)

:mello:.....

actually there are worse songs out there and some say they are pretty good.... so I don't get it....
it's a nice song.... I'm enjoying listening to this

I love Ne-yo.You can tell he looks up to Michael.He is very talented and doesn't think he is the next Michael like Chris Brown and Omarion,Usher,etc.

so anyone we see dancing with another girl, or wearing a suit with a hat, doing a siouellette is copying Michael?

No, there is a influence there but this video looks like no video of Michaels, especially not Blood on the Dancefloor, it is nothing like that!

It has treats of Michael there but its not a ripoff in anyway imo

Last edited:
i love the song and the video is great too. rip off ? yeah totally. he looks like a michael's impersonator but who cares ? the song and the video are entertaining for me and thats all it matters. after all it only shows how huge michael jackson is. everyone is copying him and trying to be like him.

i love the song and the video is great too. rip off ? yeah totally. he looks like a michael's impersonator but who cares ? the song and the video are entertaining for me and thats all it matters. after all it only shows how huge michael jackson is. everyone is copying him and trying to be like him.
the only reason you like it is because your suffering from michael hunger :smilerolleyes:

the only reason you like it is because your suffering from michael hunger :smilerolleyes:

yes thats true. if michael released a little something i wouldnt give a rats ass about it. but michael hasnt been seen in a year and he hasnt released anything in 7 years so anything is fine for me atm lol when michael releases new music nothing else will exist for me in the whole world :D but till then "closer cloooooooserrrrr i just cant stop come cloooseeerrrr" :punk:

Well, I didn't watch the video because my computer ain't playing that, it would take too long to wait and I don't care to see it that badly.

What I would say in regards to all this buttering Michael up or padding their wallets with the Michael Jackson vibe in their music and performances is that it would seem that when they go into the studio it's like a big ole cliff and if they try anything remotely creative they would fall off to their deaths...thus they grab the old standby...soaking up Michael's fumes and stirring it into their little pots...so new fans can say, "Oh, it doesn't sound like Michael. It sounds nothing like Michael."

I actually had the misfortune of chatting with a misinformed idiot a few years back while trying to explain to them that Michael's sound on the Invincible album wasn't taken from something that JT and Usher had made. This happened on Janet's website.

They wanted to argue that Michael was biting off JT and Usher's music style.

Is that like the Twilight Zone or what?

I don't like the reasonable facsimiles (style swipers) and I won't ever like them.

That's the real problem it seems ladyplatinum. Misinformed, ignorant individuals see all these acts, their style ripping Michael's, and because Michael always lays low and hasn't been seen for a while, they think that he's ripping them, lol. How absurd can you actually get? Like you said, its like something out of the twilight zone. You're screaming at people to listen, and all they do is stare vacently back at you, obviously nothing registering.

Last edited:
That's the real problem it seems ladyplatinum. Misinformed, ignorant individuals see all these acts, their style ripping Michael's, and because Michael always lays low and hasn't been seen for a while, they think that he's ripping them, lol. How absurd can you actually get? Like you said, its like something out of the twilight zone. You're screaming at people to listen, and all they do is stare vacently back at you, obviously nothing registering.

It makes you want to "Scream". :D

Michael and Janet said it all. He's just not at liberty to get any louder about it than the words to that song. For REAL.:D

Back