Need your prayers once again (Update pg 2)

Dorothy_Marie

Proud Member
You have been there for me time after time and now I ask you to be with me once again. I need prayers for my grandfather once again. He was rushed to the hospital this morning and is now in ICU. He bleeding internally and we are waiting to see what is going on. Please pray for my grandfather as we wait to see what is going to happen. Your prayers mean so much to me and I know with the help of your prayers God will answer them.

Last edited:
Re: Need your prayers once again

Oh, hon. :hug: Thinking of you. :) :heart:

My thoughts are with you and your family. Hope your grandfather makes it alright. :hug:

my all best thoughts are with your grandpa. i'm sure Allah (GOD) will keep him in best way and very soon you and your grandpa will write on this forum together. just keep praying. :hug:
don't be upset. you will take from life what you think. if you think better and better, you'll be given the best and your grandpa will be with you. so please just pray and think in better way.
my prayings are with you sweetie. :pray:

ps:sorry for my poor English.

Dorothy, my prayers are definitely with your grandfather and your family. You are not alone.

Just wanted to update you on my grandfather. He is improving more daily and will be moved out of ICU possibly tomorrow so that is a good sign. Thank you so much for all your prayers my dear friends. :wub:

Good to hear that your grandfather is doing better already!! I'll keep him in my prayers so that he will have a speedy recovery and will be able to go home soon! :) God bless!!!

god bless you and your family~~

Just wanted to update you on my grandfather. He is improving more daily and will be moved out of ICU possibly tomorrow so that is a good sign. Thank you so much for all your prayers my dear friends. :wub:

what a good news!!! remember what i said to you before. keep praying and you'll see he will be better and better day by day...
i hope he's at home too soon...:angel:

Thank you for all the prayers. My grandfather is resting in his own room and getting stronger each day. I hope he will be able to leave the hospital before the Thanksgiving holidays.

Fantastic news huni, each day will be a better one. Thinking of you both Dorothy my love xxxx

My grandfather might go home today or tomorrow! I am so happy and excited!

My grandfather might go home today or tomorrow! I am so excited!

Sigh, friends my grandfather is in the hospital once again. He got out yesterday and was home. This morning he was sick throwing up blood again and so he went back to the hospital. He is resting now in his own room. Hopefully I will know what's wrong with him tomorrow. Please pray for him my friends. You have really been great friends sticking by me. Thank you for all you do.

Sigh, friends my grandfather is in the hospital once again. He got out yesterday and was home. This morning he was sick throwing up blood again and so he went back to the hospital. He is resting now in his own room. Hopefully I will know what's wrong with him tomorrow. Please pray for him my friends. You have really been great friends sticking by me. Thank you for all you do.

Sad... :( More prayers for him. :angel: :pray:

I'm sorry to hear that... :( I hope he gets well soon! Sending you and your family lots of love and strength! :huggy: :give_heart:
Diana xx

I hope your grandpa has gotten better by now.

Take care.

Back