Neverland will NOT be auctioned "Neverland and MJ are fine"

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm glad MJ made sure it was confidential. Nobody needs to know.

and, as someone posted before...the 'good ol' media had to use their fav last line, yet AGAIN...'...since he was acquitted of.....'

i'm glad MJ made sure it was confidential. Nobody needs to know.

and, as someone posted before...the 'good ol' media had to use their fav last line, yet AGAIN...'...since he was acquitted of.....'

well the good thing this time around is the word "acquitted" and not "accused or "alleged" is being used

well the good thing this time around is the word "acquitted" and not "accused or "alleged" is being used

yes..but the media knows how the court of public opinion relates to the way of the court system..and the media shouldn't even bring up the term 'child molestation' at this point. they do it, purposely to plant thoughts in the minds of haters.

There were 243,000 foreclosures in the US during the month of February. I don't see anybody giving personal information on any of those foreclosures. Why, oh why, is that man all up in MJ's business? It's as if he can't wait for MJ to fail. I never had any doubt that this would be taken care of--the property is worth so much more than $24million. I believe MJ wants to hold on to this property because it provides a source of income for him and I believe I read somewhere that there may be oil on this land--I certainly hope so.

Even though MJ hasn't lived there, he may have it restored one day for his children or he may want to sell it himself at a very good price. The auction price was way too low.

Last edited:
Thanks TSCM. There was no need for RF to interfere in a private matter and made it international news. It was all so unnecessary, it was nobody's business.
Very true, but then again.. what do you expect from a guy like RF... Not worth our time, period.

Neverland belongs to Michael, and Michael belongs to Neverland. It always has been, is and will be that way ^_^

Thank God for this good news, Ive been so worried because I just dont want the ranch taken off Michaels hands in this way. If Michael doesn't want the ranch anymore, thats ok and his buisness, I just want him to sell it on his own terms, under his control.

Thanks TSCM. There was no need for RF to interfere in a private matter and made it international news. It was all so unnecessary, it was nobody's business.

his obsession with Michael's finances.. is really scary...

and I can tell by his rhetoric and dislike to Ms Bain....that she shuts him down..

Thanks for posting the update. I was wondering what was going on with this.

Neverland was the land where CHILDREN, not boys were never to grow up. Please remember that Peter Pan's "relationship" with the Wendy ended because she did not stay at Neverland, thus growing up.

This AP's author Moody has long history of being ignorant and negatively prejudiced against Jackson.

You are so right. Everytime I see Kesha Moody's name on the article, I know it will have a negative spin.

And I have never believed that Fortress, Bank of America or any other financial institution has been talking to RF about Michael's financials. That would be a major lawsuit for them and they are not gonna do anything like that. And Rondell saying that it is confidential is good but you better believe that before the end of the week, RF is gonna claim that somebody has given him the scoop and he will report it on his website. I give him until Saturday.

I am happy for Michael. I can't see Neverland without Michael....Michael without Neverland.

Last edited:
great, great news.. Thanks for keeping us posted

Thanks for news guys!
Glad it was exactly what we knew it would be:cool:God is always good!:wub:

'A source close to the singer.... who requested anonymity ....because of the sensitivity of the matter.... said.... it's not clear whether Jackson will keep Neverland.':rolleyes:

-The media always feel the need to provide themselves with an out, don't they:lol:

Last edited:
That is the problem though.,Elusive. it's not that Mike left it late at all, it was a fact that 'fast mouth' went where he had no business going and interfered

well that fact that papers were filed to have it auctioned off tells me it was left pretty late.and that several payments were missed and default papers were filed after it had been going on for months. you dont get to within a week of auction and dont call it leaving it late lol.

anyway im just glad a deal was worked out. i wonder if the deal with sony/bmg had anything to do with it seeing as that was anounced yesterday.hes obviously re worked something with fortress as hes staying with them. showing them that payments can be made

And I have never believed that Fortress, Bank of America or any other financial institution has been talking to RF about Michael's financials.

the BOA were leaking info back around 2001-2002. i remember that clearer. at the end of the day someones still leaking crap to friedman in one form or another

well that fact that papers were filed to have it auctioned off tells me it was left pretty late.and that several payments were missed and default papers were filed after it had been going on for months. you dont get to within a week of auction and dont call it leaving it late lol.

anyway im just glad a deal was worked out. i wonder if the deal with sony/bmg had anything to do with it seeing as that was anounced yesterday.hes obviously re worked something with fortress as hes staying with them. showing them that payments can be made

the BOA were leaking info back around 2001-2002. i remember that clearer. at the end of the day someones still leaking crap to friedman in one form or another

and the fact that it has been leaked to Freidman of all people makes it all unbelievable to me in the fisrt place. why leak it to the most notable hater? why not leak it to an objective source:unsure:

Elusive, I think it was Allthelovelyflowers, who explained what was happening the last time. What happened was that the computer took over the paper work and fed it through the system as per usual. In the mean time negotoations was being carried out. No bank was going to auction someones property while they were in negotiations with that person. It doesn't happen that way. therefore the property was NEVER going up for auction. It would have been stopped in its tracts like it has been. If FroG FACE did not intervened, nobody would have known that there was a negotiation. In fact, all that happened was that the one year agreememt had ended and they were in negotiation for a 2nd year, which was the plan. The only think that happened in the process was that sh.it face intervened.

all the blah blah blah and nothings gonna change with regards to ownership... rf must be so proud, he got all this attention on here for what he pens, even tho he's banned, and we've analyzed the "impending auction" for weeks now, and now we'll analyze the "how it was saved" blah blah blah, same old tactics, same ol responses. real estate is safe for everyone including rf

:happy: :dance: :party: :party:

i wrote a pray to god that we need neverland and look what happen thanks god i love you MICHAEL JACKSON FOREVER IN MY HEART LOVE LOVE LOVE :heart: :heart: :heart:

Last edited:
that's good i got my hopes and dreams to see neverland and to met MJ

thank you god for watching over neverland and keep it saft thanks god

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

you know.. by the quote by Michael's lawyer.. I can tell that there were many people worldwide that were concerned about Michael and Neverland..

dispite all the hate that is thrown at him.. I can tell he does have alot of folks rooting from him...eventhough they have never met him...

:flowers: Rasta Pasta :)

my bday is coming soon in summer time and my wish is that to go and see neverland and met MJ :heart:

....the BOA were leaking info back around 2001-2002. i remember that clearer. at the end of the day someones still leaking crap to friedman in one form or another

and the fact that it has been leaked to Freidman of all people makes it all unbelievable to me in the fisrt place. why leak it to the most notable hater? why not leak it to an objective source:unsure:

I just pray the new, more proactive business approach by MJ, means he will also sue those who cross the line! Hopefully, Mr. Mcmillian's involvement on this is an indication that he's considering a breach of confidentiality lawsuit & then some.^_^​

because if u want to hurt mj you leak crap to the person who hates him the most. why do u think marc schaffel and weisner got buddy buddy with friedman leaking crap to him when they were sueing mj. someone wanting to hurt mj is hardly gonna send it to an objective source. friedman or linda deutsh?? ummm lol

I am so confused now cause apparently on wed it's supposed to be being auctioned, as I saw on Richard and Judy (TV show UK) I don't know what to believe!

until recently, I use to be confused to.. until I learnt the media tricks..on lies and insinuation.. especially regarding Michael...

1st step is to learn who the legit sources are for facts.. Associated Press is a more legit source than GMTV.. in my opinion..look at how the article is written.. are they writing their opinions and embellishing
the truth..or are they going on facts and is the report fair...

And Londell is not just any old lawyer. He is an entertainment lawyer who knows all the ends and outs of financial dealings and contracts, etc that have to do with the entertainment industry. The man is the best and he just happens to have a soft spot of celebs who commit all their lives to entertaining the masses and then end up with nothing....especially the black ones. So I know that Mike is in good hands with this guy.

all the blah blah blah and nothings gonna change with regards to ownership... rf must be so proud, he got all this attention on here for what he pens, even tho he's banned, and we've analyzed the "impending auction" for weeks now, and now we'll analyze the "how it was saved" blah blah blah, same old tactics, same ol responses. real estate is safe for everyone including rf

... friend:wub:

:punk:

And Londell is not just any old lawyer. He is an entertainment lawyer who knows all the ends and outs of financial dealings and contracts, etc that have to do with the entertainment industry. The man is the best and he just happens to have a soft spot of celebs who commit all their lives to entertaining the masses and then end up with nothing....especially the black ones. So I know that Mike is in good hands with this guy.

You got that right!

Londell get's mad respect within the industry. And I am delighted that he is working with Michael. Londell is no joke, anybody in the business will tell you that.

who is guy you are talking about :eek: :eek: :eek:

Londell Mcmillian. He's 1 heck of an attorney & not just a standard lawyer or business negotiator, as ATFL also stated. Again, pray his involvement means that MJ is gonna take a more proactive stance against those who sabatoge/ leak his business affairs.

Last edited:
ooh :eek: :eek:

he is the lawyer is not good to MJ and MJ is fighting about it
about all the people in this world who is blame everything on MJ so this lawly is not good so MJ tryying to stop it ot what

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back