Neverland will NOT be auctioned "Neverland and MJ are fine"

Status
Not open for further replies.
when it comes to May

I guess the "auction" will be postponded again and again to July, August, November, December, good, 2009...
True :lol:. Just like his constantly predicted "sale" of the Sony/ATV catalog, of which RF has claimed was going to happen since 2001!!

The thing about RF is he is so obsessed with Michael, he can't stand for another media outlet to report on something BEFORE HE DOES. He considers himself an expert on all things Michael and takes offense to anyone else acting like they know something that he doesn't. I mean this guy has sat down to his computer twice in one day to report on Michael's financial business. Twice! And he seems to have a personal problem with Raymone Bain. It is obvious he doesn't like her and you know why....because she has probably cussed his butt out a couple of times for writing trash about Michael and herself.

What I'm hoping is that Raymone lets RF dig enough of a hole for himself and then she sues him for defamation of her character.

that's good that neverland is back and all of MJ fans will come to neverland to party to love of MJ Yay

I think a celibration AT neverland is in order ;)

Man, I can't wait til Michael comes back to Neverland and throws his first big party in years. I just might drive myself up there to Santa Barbara and get jiggy with him!

...What I'm hoping is that Raymone lets RF dig enough of a hole for himself and then she sues him for defamation of her character.

Wait ATFL, this time I think he may have actually crossedthat line:huh:

I saw the article posted here & it seems that he is accusing them of fraud!?! If so, with Mcmillian in the wings, I pray this could possibly be cause to hold r.f./fox=murdoch:puke: accountable.

Wait ATFL, this time I think he may have actually crossedthat line:huh:

I saw the article posted here & it seems that he is accusing them of fraud!?! If so, with Mcmillian in the wings, I pray this could possibly be cause to hold r.f./fox=murdoch:puke: accountable.

could be a possibility...there could be fraud..and MJ could be saving someone's hide, by confidentiality as long as they leave MJ and Neverland alone...just because somebody sues somebody doesn't mean the guy suing didn't do anything wrong.. doesn't mean he did do anything wrong either..

i'm just thinking, that if ever MJ doesnt decide to tour in the usa, because of all the ish he has to go thru here...and MJ fans have a hard time understanding....and they might wanna blame MJ..well..since there is confidentiality involved here, we should use our possible assumptions..like mine here, to leave room in our minds not to look darkly upon MJ, because we simply don't know. in other words....i'm hoping that all of us usa fans will always give MJ the benefit of the doubt if things don't necessarily go the way we want, concerning MJ in the usa, cus, the reality is..he has gone thru a lot of ish in this country due to the media and people trying to take advantage of him with power tripping. but hopefully...someday, MJ will do his thing here in the usa, along with the rest of the world..tho...if he never does another thing...he certainly doesn't owe me anything and i'm grateful for what he has given.

Last edited:
vncwilliam I understand what you're sayin' but what I meant was r.f has falsely accused Ms. Bain & others of fraud. Hence Mcmillian can step in & act on behalf of MJ, Bain & Assoc. & etc.

I wouldn't care, turn against MJ on any issue where he suffers a loss. Especially since, as we agree, he's been put through so much!

Last edited:
.....i'm just thinking, that if ever MJ doesnt decide to tour in the usa, because of all the ish he has to go thru here...and MJ fans have a hard time understanding....and they might wanna blame MJ..well..since there is confidentiality involved here, we should use our possible assumptions..like mine here, to leave room in our minds not to look darkly upon MJ, because we simply don't know. in other words....i'm hoping that all of us usa fans will always give MJ the benefit of the doubt if things don't necessarily go the way we want, concerning MJ in the usa, cus, the reality is..he has gone thru a lot of ish in this country due to the media and people trying to take advantage of him with power tripping. but hopefully...someday, MJ will do his thing here in the usa, along with the rest of the world..tho...if he never does another thing...he certainly doesn't owe me anything and i'm grateful for what he has given.

Right on target!
:punk:

Sorry Guys I've removed the RF article..... and I'm sure I don't even need to point out why :lol:

Please remember that this fool is not permitted to be posted on here. Like others have said above ^^^ Why give him any more attention....

good news for all the children who will be able to go there in the future to have some fun ^_^

I am so confused now cause apparently on wed it's supposed to be being auctioned, as I saw on Richard and Judy (TV show UK) I don't know what to believe!

The Richard & Judy show needed a story to talk about, and I guess those two so called fans have got a good PR team working for them to get them on the show. I knew the whole auction of Neverland was crap, and was never going to happen. And those to guy's didn't have a clue what they were talking about when talking about Michael's career. Even though they were both being as positive about Michael.

I knew Michael wouldn't lose Neverland. The sad thing in despite the consistent pattern that Michael never loses property or shares the media say he's going to lose, fans on various Michael Jackson fan sites by in to all of the media crap and many should know better than that.

No doubt another media story about Michael on the verge of losing Neverland or 50% of his Sony/ATV company will appear in the media again, which will turn out to be nothing more than greatly exaggerated version of what's actually happening.

postponement yada yada...anything to postpone the salacious news isn't it now Faux. Come May 14th it would have been postponed a little more...the idiots need to stop.

Conflicting reports are emerging with a representative of Financial Title Co., who filed the notice of default on Michael Jackson’s Neverland Home, said the company had received no information about a deal to save Neverland. Mr. Jackson owes $24.5 million on a loan secured by the property, which is scheduled to be auctioned to the highest bidder on the steps of the Santa Barbara County Courthouse on Wednesday. Meanwhile, Fox News are reporting the auction has been moved to May 14th, at 1 p.m.

Santa Barbara News Press

well i dont expect londell to be as stupid as other mj lawyers/ppl by making false statements. and funny how the dates been pushed back.why? anyway its never simple is it lol

what did i say last night about ppl leaking crap within 2 minutes of anouncements been made lol run to roger

Last edited:
Ok I have once again cleaned out the Roger Friedman crap. Please remember that his fox news articles are not premitted on MJJC. Posting RF articles is against forum rules and because it's been cleaned at least 4 times of that any further RF will result in infractions.

A well respected lawyer like Londell would not release a false statement. Some of you just like to star crap

i would hope certain ppl are s*** stiring in order to get more info out of londell/mj. push them to make a further statement because you rsaying the opposite to what they are saying. mind u i find it concerning that fortress claim to know nothing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back