(NEW)Bone Thugz 'n' Harmony feat MJ - What Have We Done (Earth Song 2010)

It's better than that foolishness Beyonce did. :ermm:

Agreed, that was a little weird, and I usually don't mind Beyonce.

I'm just stoked that a more recent MJ track has been sampled. Usually it's the 80s stuff (Human Nature, Say Say Say, Sombody's Watching Me, etc.) which gets all the attention.

i love this,i realy love this :heart:
i love b.o.n.e thugs. always have .
thanxs b.o.n.e .:huggy::heart:

Last edited:
I LOVE IT, because they made a song with a message of truth. :yes:

I'm gonna be a little biased hehe. I love B.O.N.E THUGS N Harmony (Truly Humble United Gather souls)

If u can get the lyrics for their songs to understand Krazie and wish bone..they do have some good messages in some of their songs. I always loved how they rap and sing with actual melody and harmonize.

I'm actually suprised that MJ did not work with them on one of his tracks when he had guest rappers. I don't think he would be against this. I can see him rockin to this. Some peep's would not think he would rock to 'Ignition' by R. Kelly but he did...lol.

I think they sampled the song quite well and flow both harmonically and melodically with the track. of course MJ sounds awesome. They mixed this perfectly I think.

I love it.:D

Last edited:
This is possibly, the best MJ sample I've ever heard, if not the best sample I've heard. I love it.

I love it. Great job from Bone Thugs N' Harmony.

I'm gonna be a little biased hehe. I love B.O.N.E THUGS N Harmony (Truly Humble United Gather souls)

If u can get the lyrics for their songs to understand Krazie and wish bone..they do have some good messages in some of their songs. I always loved how they rap and sing with actual melody and harmonize.

I'm actually suprised that MJ did not work with them on one of his tracks when he had guest rappers. I don't think he would be against this. I can see him rockin to this. Some peep's would not think he would rock to 'Ignition' by R. Kelly but he did...lol.

I think they sampled the song quite well and flow both harmonically and melodically with the track. of course MJ sounds awesome. They mixed this perfectly I think.

I love it.:D
Woulda been cool if they'd had opportunity to work with him. I think Hiphop and Michael ain't far from each other musically. For one thing, the genre is likely to get love from people who love rhythms and beats like him.

No the way Michael does it is fine with me. I,m a michael Jackson fan .no one else will do.:no:

Hmmm.....I don't hate it. lol Sounds decent enough for my taste. And after a couple of listens it's definitely growing on me. Mostly, lovin' the IDEA of this which is spreading Michael's message about taking care of this world. For that, 2 thumbs up, BTNH!!

Thanks for sharing. :flowers:

My thoughts. :yes:

At first I was really not sure...but I kinda got into it halfway through. Not bad at all.

just a cheap remake dont like it.. anyone can make this srry but this is just a how to make money trail..

I don't know what the rapper is rapping.

At least when I don't know what Michael is singing, it still sounds great. lol.

Even though I don't like this song that much, I REALLY appreciate them for making this! :) :) :)

There goes Michael again! Always inspiring others!

I like the 'hee hee' at 5:25 in the song :)

Last edited:
I like it I listening to the lyrics they are talking bout what is going on in the world and in the industry what michael been trying to tell us for year many pay no attention only care for the talent. Thank bone thugz i am a fan of them myself the lyrics stand out. I know MJ will be pround at least they sample his voice and didn't have autotune all over it

I have been playing it since I heard it some weeks back. It's a good melody mixed together with Bone Thug's style.

I'm a fan of Bone Thug too, so hearing this was a nice surprise =)

Back