New HOT TOYS, BAD/Dirty Diana DX Michael Jackson action figure.

How about both :D

I'd like:
- Smooth Criminal / with The Way You Make Me Feel blue blouse as extra outfit
- Black or White
- This Is It, maybe from the announcement, glasses, cool jacket :D

And, to complete the series: an Off The Wall MJ, maybe in the Rock With You shiny suit.

Wouldn't it be awesome to have a gold pants one!! I have the Thriller one and I love it, I'll be saving up for this one as well I think :)

20100226_e41f622d6c2912e380427Hp0JDgxD4k5.jpg

That is one sexy doll... :lol:

(hides)

There is? not by Hot Toys though..on Ebay there are plenty of 'copycats' that are using parts from the Hot Toys figures..these people make costumes for it and sell it for ridiculous prices.

That is so hot. I want it!! Where can i buy this hot Mikey??

I think this looks incredible, as did the Thriller and Billie Jean/HIStory models, only problem is that they're all FAR too expensive and therefore isolate a grand chunk of the fanbase :-s

A while back it was mentioned that a company were going to produce a range of MJ action figures - is Hot Toys that company and this the outcome?? I was of the opinion when reading it that the action figures would be much smaller and more affordable (like Star Wars figures, for example) - or did I just imagine that part?!

The figure is now available on sideshowtoys.com. They are the official distributor for Hot Toys figures in the USA.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=900870

I have a question to anybody who have preordered the previous Thriller figure. Does the price change over time? Such as is preorder price lower than the actual price or vice versa? And do they charge you instantly or charge your card when they ship?

Thanks anyone.

I think this looks incredible, as did the Thriller and Billie Jean/HIStory models, only problem is that they're all FAR too expensive and therefore isolate a grand chunk of the fanbase :-s

A while back it was mentioned that a company were going to produce a range of MJ action figures - is Hot Toys that company and this the outcome?? I was of the opinion when reading it that the action figures would be much smaller and more affordable (like Star Wars figures, for example) - or did I just imagine that part?!

That was another upcoming line by Playmates Toys,
No news during Toyfair but here's the post about it...

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84813

My guess is we'll see something around May/June...

I have a question to anybody who have preordered the previous Thriller figure. Does the price change over time? Such as is preorder price lower than the actual price or vice versa? And do they charge you instantly or charge your card when they ship?

Thanks anyone.

It's difficult to gauge prices for MJ's figures, the Thriller one sold originallyy for over $200.00 USD, now you can find it around $180.00 or so.
My guess is that BAD won't have such a large edition as Thriller though...

They charge you until item is ready to ship, should be around July-August.

Reactions: ivy

Thanks anyone.
Sideshow doesn't change their prices. The pre-order price is the same as the price at the time of release. You might be able to find the figure at a lower price than Sideshow, but I usually stick with them because they are official. They only charge you when the figure is about to ship.

PS. I'm from VA also.

Reactions: ivy

Hot Toys' figures are always around that price, there's no reason to make it more cheaper now just because it's MJ , especially when it's this detailed, i am willing to afford that for it. Many fans bought all those greatest hits albums as well, a few of them together and you have the price of a Hot Toys figure, which IMO is a much nicer collectable. When you see these pictures, it's obvious that this company really puts their heart into making these things, the detail is incredible.

Thanks to Kuzeh @ Sideshow collector forum

201035121144661.jpg

201035121148125.jpg

201035121153942.jpg

201035121219237.jpg

201035121224366.jpg

This looks absolutely amazing!!! It is a definite must-have!

I'm a bit of a collector of MJ dolls, I've got 3 1984 dolls; 2 of which are boxed and the Thriller Hot Toys doll ...and hopefully *fingers crossed* I'll add this one to my collection.

Its amazing!!

Pull Over Boy and Get Your Ticket :)

Can't wait to see it on the Bad doll:
4418879671_480a55fb9e.jpg

Wow,
did you make that custom head?
Looks amazing!!!

that shit looks hot...more real than the old dolls that they had back in the 80s, im DEF gettin one when they are released. and LOOK at all the points of articulation! u kan make the toy grab his crotch! lol

Back