New HOT TOYS, BAD/Dirty Diana DX Michael Jackson action figure.

Kuzeh

Proud Member
I'm surprised this isn't here yet,
a new figure by the same picture that released Billie Jean and Thriller figures,
more details coming soon

"Hot Toys 2010/06 M icon DX - 1/6 Michael Jackson (BAD)
2010年6月発売予定
定価:24,000円

MJスタイルここに完成1987。マイケル・ジャクソンが今度は「BAD」版で登場です!可動ポイントは全 身38箇所。差し替え用ポーズ付き右手×5、左手×2が付属。眼球可動システム(PERS)付きで様々な表 情を持たせる事が可能です。また、PV 「ダーティーダイアナ」版の着せ替え用コスチューム(シャツ・Tシャツ)が付属します。

translation:

released june, 2010

MJ style during 1987, Bad version. 38 points of articulation. 5 different styles of right hands for posing, and 2 different styles of left hand. PERS eye movement.

Also a "dirty diana" costume version (shirt and T shirt) included."

4381041637_0ec031c84e_o.jpg

DSC04046.jpg

DSC04060-kopie.jpg

It's not available yet,
most likely will be out until summer...
Ebay might be the best option, depending on where you're located.

I will NOT buy ANYTHING that was released after Michael passed. I am so sick of people profiting off someone who was MURDERED!!!

I will NOT buy ANYTHING that was released after Michael passed. I am so sick of people profiting off someone who was MURDERED!!!

why so angry? billie jean hot toys were released long time before his death

by the way this one looks better than all others together :D

This is exactly why I held off on getting the Thriller Hot Toys figure because I knew the BAD Michael was coming!!!!!!!!

OMG that figure is SEXY :D

you might like to know that Michael was involved in the "History" and "Thriller" editions of the Hot Toy dolls.

The reason the face changed on the "History" model was because Michael was unhappy with it. The line by Hot Toys WAS approved by Michael Jackson. And I'm guessing that there would have been some type of contract drawn up at the time these were in the beginning of creating.

I also know that Michael saw the proto-type of the "Thriller" model.

I have one even better, MAybe they can make one of him wearing the Remember the time outfit! That would be simply amazing!

Ah I love these figures! I wish I could afford to buy them all! Thankyou for posting.

OMFG! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait to buy em for my sister

Is it just me, or does something about the nose seem off? Either way, this will be my first Hot Toys purchase, as I LOVED Michaels look during the BAD era, especially in the Dirty Diana and BAD videos.

I just saw the thriller one on play.com, £199 is a bit too much for that figure, thought £50 is high enough, but brilliant detail, looks better then the MJ doll.

It's not available yet,
most likely will be out until summer...
Ebay might be the best option, depending on where you're located.
oh my I love the shirts! but I think it looks like an impersonator. :\
the eyes are off. the proportions of his feature look off.
Is this the last version?
will HOTTOY make improvement on the face?
Otherwise, that'd be disappointing!

The hair and the outfit is amazing! The face looks too big for Michael's as well. Is this the final model?

I think this figure will be distributed in the USA because Bravado is now involed. I'll finally be able to get an MJ figure at a decent price.

I really like this but to be honest the face scares me. can't they make a more softened look.

Back