New Janet Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexandrasmith1

Proud Member
"It's time the fans know the truth and ur one of the very few I trust n doing so. I got ur back all the way bro, whatever u need. I love u!"

Sweet.... because I'm guessing it's about Michae =)

She also wrote this
"Hey @randyjackson8, I want to tell u that I saw ur piece on cnn and I thought u were great! 35 minutes ago via web "

Janets concern goes as far as a tweet? Why couldnt she show up in court? Oh because her new movie career is more important.

Last edited:
"It's time the fans know the truth and ur one of the very few I trust n doing so. I got ur back all the way bro, whatever u need. I love u!"

Sweet.... because I'm guessing it's about Michae =)

She also wrote this
"Hey @randyjackson8, I want to tell u that I saw ur piece on cnn and I thought u were great! 35 minutes ago via web "

Hmmm well just wrote them one after another so isn't she talking about having Randy's back? That's how I interpreted it at least.

Hmmm well just wrote them one after another so isn't she talking about having Randy's back? That's how I interpreted it at least.

Har do tell because Randy was talking about Michael... if I remember right.

" Whatever you need" doesn't sound directed to MJ.

Yeah, I think it's towards Randy,It seems she's part of the whole "It's time the fans know the truth" thing that Randy is trying to do?

What exactly don't we know? I hope she isn't talking about the Will :doh:

randys got her raped around his finger...shame i thought she had a brain and mind of her own. obviously not. hes playing games with everyone in the family ish stiring while trying to act like the hero amongst guilble fans. first with F.L then the concert in rome. the family implodes while he stands back and watches all while sucking up to the new cash cows the j3. i just hope katherine makes it until jr turns 18 cause u know who will want custody.

Of course she is talking to Randy...she tweeted it to Randy.. Randy is a lying sack of shit...so whatever comes out of his mouth I dont believe.....he has everyone thinking that Michael was a drug addict.....his words are garbage to me. And shame on Janet for going along with him...to bad she believes the lies. I DON"T...autopsy reports don't lie.

what's with all the tweeting? when i want to show my own sister my support, i pick up the phone and call her and tell her - good job.

they're playing the fans, and that's low. but the saddest thing is - I didn't really expect anything else.

what truth is she talking about , i'm worried that there is more MJ bashing coming soon !

these tweets are for Randy"the Hero" as someone here called him LOL

what's with all the tweeting? when i want to show my own sister my support, i pick up the phone and call her and tell her - good job.

they're playing the fans, and that's low. but the saddest thing is - I didn't really expect anything else.
very true. as mj said "through all you lies and silly games i will still remaine the same unbreakable". who would have thought those words could be pertained to his own fmaily

seriously those who have twitter just start twitting her if she don't have time to read autopsy report then shut the hell up .she can go do what ever with randy but these sibling need to stop building murrays defense.
People still wonder why Diana ross is in will .randy sucking on mj3 and janet helping him .

for all those fans coming in here and blasting other members for Jackson hate, towards one Jackson, pls speak for yourself, because i've seen you spread hate toward another Jackson(doesn't matter which Jackson)

If they talk or tweet then it is for the public domain. Then everyone is entitled to discuss that.

The problem is that there may will be more things to come out at a trial but they way some members of the family have been acting, fabricating stories and having their own agendas it all gets murky. That's a shame because in the end no one will listen to them. That's the part I hate for Michael.

If we all remember correctly last time it was Randy tweeting from the courtroom.....this time it is Janet sending tweets TO Randy..something is gonna drop....and the question is how many people will believe it....NOT ME..because THEY are a lieing bunch of people who are only after 1 thing...$$$$. So unless they are gonna start naming some people....I suggest they STFU.

If they talk or tweet then it is for the public domain. Then everyone is entitled to discuss that.

The problem is that there may will be more things to come out at a trial but they way some members of the family have been acting, fabricating stories and having their own agendas it all gets murky. That's a shame because in the end no one will listen to them. That's the part I hate for Michael.
A lot has come out already and a lot more will come out, it has been revealed in the past countless times that Steven was one the main sources for Friedbrain articles/stories. It has been revealed in the past that a lot of them were sources to the tabloid media through the last decade. A lot is going to be revealed, it's going to get ugly, but not for Michael, he's resting already, he's got eternal peace something that he was denied on earth. Steven is going to need all the sisterly love he can get cuz he will have to explain a lot if not here then beyond life. Randy's got a special little place exclusively for himself

SURPRISE!

I've been told that Janet called Michael addict because of Randy.

Janet had not see Michael for centuries. She would not have malice or intelligence to attack MJ without the dear brother Randy helping.

seriously those who have twitter just start twitting her if she don't have time to read autopsy report then shut the hell up .she can go do what ever with randy but these sibling need to stop building murrays defense.
People still wonder why Diana ross is in will .randy sucking on mj3 and janet helping him .

Good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back