*NEW* MADONNA - 4 Minutes To Save The World (ft. Timbaland & Justin) (FULL)

really inetresting video...for a split second there towards the end I thought JT was doing another janet nipplegate to madge! lol..
The video is a little abstract but I guess it's funky enough to do well.

Madonna can't sing, and why does Timbaland have to appear in everyone's darn video.. Madonna can't dance and neither can Justin. The video looks cheap

Have you heard the latest single by Flo Rida?...it sounds exactly like this madonna song. i'd bet that Timbaland had something to do with them both...

Have you heard the latest single by Flo Rida?...it sounds exactly like this madonna song. i'd bet that Timbaland had something to do with them both...

yes "elevator" was produced by Timbaland. All of his beats sound the same and he appears in everybody's video. I'm sick of the dude myself-_-

The video is boring, to be honest..... I would never have guessed this would be a Madonna video at all.....and I thought I was the only one to notice the MJ mannerisms in JT!

Madonna can't sing, and why does Timbaland have to appear in everyone's darn video.. Madonna can't dance and neither can Justin. The video looks cheap

I really don't understand what you want to achieve by posting over and over again how much you hate Madonna. I am not a HUUUUUUUUUUGE fan, but there are some ppl that are. And I bet you don't like when ppl spit on Michael , do you? So grow up for once, will you???

Though one thing I gotta agree with you - I am sick of Timbaland as well.

Last edited:
I really don't understand what you want to achieve by posting over and over again how much you hate Madonna.

You should venture over on Madonnanation and read QueenBitches views on Kylie Minogue.

A truly pathetic poster who repeatedly goes on how her career has been a FLOP since 1988.

I don't get how people like that can apparently LOATHE someone so much, yet know their career inside out and back to front.

Pathetic.

I really don't understand what you want to achieve by posting over and over again how much you hate Madonna. I am not a HUUUUUUUUUUGE fan, but there are some ppl that are. And I bet you don't like when ppl spit on Michael , do you? So grow up for once, will you???

Though one thing I gotta agree with you - I am sick of Timbaland as well.

uhm..well...i wouldn't like it if somebody spit on Michael either. i don't think negative reaction to something like that has something wrong with it.

You should venture over on Madonnanation and read QueenBitches views on Kylie Minogue.

A truly pathetic poster who repeatedly goes on how her career has been a FLOP since 1988.

I don't get how people like that can apparently LOATHE someone so much, yet know their career inside out and back to front.

Pathetic.

Not suprised, MadonnaNation is brutal lol and most of the posters on there are nasty and hateful. Went there once and never went back again.

Anyway, I am not all that impressed with the video. It didn't make much sense to me. I love the song though.

uhm..well...i wouldn't like it if somebody spit on Michael either. i don't think negative reaction to something like that has something wrong with it.

I was referring to jaydom7 who has posted how much he hates Madonna 500 times.
And I don't see that being anything different than those lame posters on YouTube who search for Michael's videos and write crap about him.

Not suprised, MadonnaNation is brutal lol and most of the posters on there are nasty and hateful. Went there once and never went back again.

Anyway, I am not all that impressed with the video. It didn't make much sense to me. I love the song though.

lol
Ironically, I was banned over there for speaking my mind against a number of fans who couldn't stand to hear a bad word said about Madonna.

It's the worst forum ever..and that's saying something.

Oh damn..if I was madonna id feel cheated! :lol: crap that 'elevator' song has the same damn beat...it has the exact same climax at the chorus where JT sings 'weve just got 4 minutes to save the world'. Timerland is recycling!!

Oh damn..if I was madonna id feel cheated! :lol: crap that 'elevator' song has the same damn beat...it has the exact same climax at the chorus where JT sings 'weve just got 4 minutes to save the world'. Timerland is recycling!!

everybody in the industry knows that...but most of them are still forming a long line at timbaland's door. should we blame timbaland for that? nope.

so we should blame the artists who work with him...

that's why i hope Mike never gets to work with Timbaland.

so we should blame the artists who work with him...

that's why i hope Mike never gets to work with Timbaland.

:lol: well..lol...if MJ ever does....lock your doors and chain yourself to a chair, cus..in this industry..business is business. lol

I am defo not a fan of madonna and only like a few jt joint but Im not gonna lie I like the music on this song. I like the high school marching band music:lol:. It's hot. Forget the noise in the backround and just focus on the horns and trumpets in the song, that part of the music is good and I'm feeling it. I also like when jt says "we only got 4 minutes to save the world.

Its a good thing jt sang most of it. I mean madonna was talk singing. :lol:
And it cracks me up when jt says "maadonnnna" I like the way he says it but it's funny too though:lol:

I can see the high school marching bands all over jammin to this:lol:

wow I didn't get the video. It was ok. could have been better. they should have done like a superwoman superman type of thing. I don't know but this video was just ok. song is better then the video. It got better as the video went on.

I'm glad at least so far Michael's name has NOT been associated with Timbalands..I'd hate to have a squeezed and recycled tune ciming from a lineage of Nelly Furtado's, Justin Timberlake's to Madonna and then getting it to Michael.

Yeah I agree that Marching band music is THE biggest selling point including the chorus from JT.

an average song and average video. I predict it will die rather quick, not strong staying power. Shes done better.

I am not sure what to make of the video right now other than Madonna looks AMAZING. It's definitely interesting and gives something to be discussed and interpreted.

an average song and average video. I predict it will die rather quick, not strong staying power. Shes done better.
This song is a massive hit and it's not gotten anywhere near it's potential. Only two weeks on the chart and at #3 and still growing in radio impressions and digital sales. 4 Minutes has already made history in becoming Madonna's 37th top 10- shattering Elvis's record. I'm just happy that after 25+ years Madonna is still making music and is on top of her game. How many can say that and to the same extremity of success? She's not simply still here, but rather still making history.

Last edited:
This song is a massive hit and it's not gotten anywhere near it's potential. Only two weeks on the chart and at #3 and still growing in radio impressions and digital sales. 4 Minutes has already made history in becoming Madonna's 37th top 10- shattering Elvis's record. I'm just happy that after 25+ years Madonna is still making music and is on top of her game. How many can say that and to the same extremity of success? She's not simply still here, but rather still making history.
Do you prefer Madonna over Mike. Or both equal

I just saw the video and I LOVED it
it was wild and creative
Im soo happy they didn't do a superwoman type of thing like the same ole same ole. Unimaginative stuff like that is incredibly boring and bland. It's good to get out of the box and try something different.

Jona is for Madonna.. I don't care how many digital songs it sells, the song is still crap and Madonna could never sing and still can't. She is just using Justin to get back on pop radio in America, because pop radio didn't play any of her confessions songs.

Guess what? Fall Out Boy's cover of "Beat It" debuted at #22

Last edited:
Back