*NEW* MADONNA - 4 Minutes To Save The World (ft. Timbaland & Justin) (FULL)

It's grown on me and now I don't really like it.

I'm looking forward to hearing her work with pharrell williams.

pharrell williams imo is the best producer around today

Michael Jackson fan making plastic surgery accusations? -_-

She's had something done...it's obvious.

Besides, It wasn't mean to come out like that.
I'd even contemplate surgery if I was pushing 50 and had the money.

Last edited:
She's had something done...it's obvious.

Besides, It wasn't mean to come out like that.
I'd even contemplate surgery if I was pushing 50 and had the money.

It's not obvious to me but I don't care if she did get something done or not. She still looks like Madonna. I'm not surprised to hear plastic surgery rumors being spread about her because she does look fabulous.

It's not obvious to me but I don't care if she did get something done or not. She still looks like Madonna. I'm not surprised to hear plastic surgery rumors being spread about her because she does look fabulous.

yeah...if they thought she looked bad, they'd probably say she NEEDS plastic surgery. that's the kind of world we're in, lol

:rolleyes: all of hollywood had had plastic surgeries not just michael. michael has probably had the least of them all including madonna. i dont even consider a simple nosejob plastic surgery to begin with. everyone and their mama has had a nosejob nowadays especially in the US.
madonna seems to have done a lot of face liftings and plastic surgeries to her face which is cool with me cuz she does look fine indeed

Last edited:
its america you would be surprised if she hadnt had something done consdiering she can afford it. whether she has i dont know i dont go round inspecting pictures. lol but you cant really compair videos,photoshoots etc because of all the makeup that is used. if you see pics of her out in the street without makeup then of course she looks her age more. as it shows when the papers post pics of celebs nipping to the corner shop etc lol

Oh come on Jona, I love Madonna too but lets be realistic here and not act like a delusional fanatic. It's obvious she's had some work done. I'm not saying she had anything major but she's had botox at the very least because i've seen pics of her from a few years ago and her face looked older, but nowadays her face looks much better (younger).Fact of the matter is no matter how much you work out and eat healthy, you cannot stop the aging process. It's a part of life. You can't expect Madonna to look like 25 forever.

Regardless, she does look great for her age.

So because someone is a Michael Jackson fan that means that they're not allowed to say that they think someone has had plastic surgery? Please. And for the record, plastic surgery did not being with Michael ya know. Most of hollywood has had it.

Last edited:

now..see..that response comes from media influence.

if the media was big on madonna getting plastic surgery, then we would say...'a madonna fan making plastic surgery accusations?'

the media influence has nothing to do with how much surgery anyone actaully got...so...you are reacting to the media.

I honestly don't believe Madonna has altered her face with any cosmetic procedures. Botox? Probably, but that doesn't count in my book since it is only the deadening of nerves that make your face frown. Madonna seeks out the best makeup, facials, lotions, and so on to keep her skin looking youthful. I think yoga does wonders for her as well. However, let's please not turn this in to a "Madonna has done this or that to her face" thread.

I honestly don't believe Madonna has altered her face with any cosmetic procedures. Botox? Probably, but that doesn't count in my book since it is only the deadening of nerves that make your face frown. Madonna seeks out the best makeup, facials, lotions, and so on to keep her skin looking youthful. I think yoga does wonders for her as well. However, let's please not turn this in to a "Madonna has done this or that to her face" thread.

then we shall not do that to Michael either. this is clearly a case of fandom. no one can claim objectivity here. it's clear that more than one person can clearly see that there is no objectivity here.

Last edited:
then we shall not do that to Michael either. this is clearly a case of fandom. no one can claim objectivity here. it's clear that more than one person can clearly see that there is no objectivity here.

What the hell are you talking about? What is a case of fandom? Me saying we shouldn't be dishing about her personal business? Maybe I'm totally misunderstanding but the entire point IS out of respect for Michael Jackson. We don't dish his face so I feel out of that same respect we shouldn't hers or anyone elses for that matter.

Last edited:
What the hell are you talking about? What is a case of fandom? Me saying we shouldn't be dishing about her personal business? Maybe I'm totally misunderstanding but the entire point IS out of respect for Michael Jackson. We don't dish his face so I feel out of respec we shouldn't hers either [or anyone else's really]....

i, the hell, am talking about when you said..'a michael jackson fan complaining about plastic surgery'?

you can't give the impression that you think that MJ fans have no right to call a person non objective if they think Madonna had nothing done, if ur going to call an MJ fan non objective if they think MJ had the least done of anyone. there are those that think botox does count as something. it can be considered a major change. and some say she had more than botox. it looks like it. the bottom line is that none of us can call the other out as non objective, while calling themselves objective. we can just go and discuss the music, and that's all.

Last edited:
I think the song is OK but when they say "We only got four minutes to save the world", it sounds awful and cheesy. I don't like it.

Alright, fair enough. My views are still the same and I do think she's had work done, but I agree that this thread should mainly focus on Madonna's music and career, so i'm done with the plastic surgery talk (well for now anyway lol).

I think the song is OK but when they say "We only got four minutes to save the world", it sounds awful and cheesy. I don't like it.

It's been getting mostly negative reaction from people on here, but I actually like "4 mins". It makes you want to dance. I'm just not too crazy about the video, but the song is hot!

Last edited:
I finally saw it today...
Reaction:...meh...

Considering that it was Madonna, JT, and Timbaland I expected more...the video is pretty cool but the song it's kinda disapointing.

Miles Away is amazing! Her best song of the decade to me :lol: :lol:

definitely a great song but it reminds of The Real Thing by Gwen Stefani so much.

Last edited:
6 tracks from Hard Candy leaked today. It's fantastic!

Last edited:
Yep, the album has begun to leak. As far as I know the entirety of it is out now but is getting shut down left and right. I've heard it and though no one will be surprised, Madonna has truly done it and done it right. I'm listening right now. Her hottest album in a long ass time. Woot woot!:punk:

P.S. I hate it that it's leaked but there is no stopping it. I just hope that those who like it go out and buy it.

Last edited:
Based on the previews, to be honest, I expected more :(

It's kinda repetitive, I don't like that the most often lines in the songs are:

"Get up on the floor"
"Dance,dance,dance"
"Give it to me"
"Don't stop"

It's all the same...

My opinion only.

Funny thing is, "4 Minutes" is a huge misrepresentation of this album. It's got a more old school 70/80's vibe going on.

Well to be honest I'm quite dissapointed. Miles Away is amazing, but other tracks are okay at best for me :( Maybe they'll grow on me, hope that :lol:.:punk:

Back