New MJ content (Possibility)

My guess is some kind of anniversary edition for Invincible.

Considering everything the Estate has said over the last few years about the kind of projects they were thinking of doing but couldn't do because of LN or Covid, "legacy" releases of Dangerous or Invincible, with a few outtakes and remixes, would be among the most plausible and realistic possibilities.

What does that mean, "updated certifications"?

It means the record company has asked that the Association that counts record sales recalculates how many records MJ has sold, based on the latest data and sale figures. It could mean the record company is about to do some sort of promotional campaign where they want to be able to use the latest numbers in their promotional material.

With Darkchild posting you'd assume it's either Invincible related or it's 50th anniversary related and his part is the "Invincible section" of the anniversary
Fingers crossed

Yeah.... I´ve allways though that invincible neeed more attention... :)

I would love Invincible 20. ItÂ’s not as bad as an album as a lot of people make it out to be. It deserves more recognition from the casual fans and general public.

And besides, Invincible has the most amount of unreleased songs after Bad era. They can probably release an album of 8-9 songs just from the Invincible era. That would be incredible.

I would love Invincible 20. ItÂ’s not as bad as an album as a lot of people make it out to be. It deserves more recognition from the casual fans and general public.

And besides, Invincible has the most amount of unreleased songs after Bad era. They can probably release an album of 8-9 songs just from the Invincible era. That would be incredible.
I was just about to comment on this. Could you guys imagine a Vince 2.0. Man... CD 1 being all the songs from Vince 2001 and CD 2 being demos and outtakes from the Vince sessions. Sure, some of them already being leaked and released, but also put like 4-5 songs we have never heard before. Heck, throw in a CD 3 with alt. versions as well.

Get some nice long studio footage in there as well

Invincible deserves something like this. It's time.

I am doing myself a disservice though as hyping myself up, I am bound to be disappointed.

IÂ’d love an Invincible 20, but I donÂ’t see it in the cards. ItÂ’s far and away MichaelÂ’s least known album, even more so than HIStory. It is deserving of a reissue and a reappraisal, but I canÂ’t imagine the Estate wasting time on an anniversary reissue.

I hope to think that the estate sees these anniversaries, Invincible 20, Dangerous 30, 50th Anniversary, the passed 25 anniversary of HIStory, and will kinda of mix them together to celebrate the most wonderful 50th anniversary album gift ever.

And for the upcoming "so-called documentary" that should should combine recording studio footage from the Off the Wall sessions (unlikely, but possible), Thriller sessions (there is some tapes out there, and footage of Mike mixing with Quincy), Bad sessions (of course there is, cause of the Bad 25 doc, but there at least has to be more), Dangerous (has to be footage out there, the footage where Mike and Bruce Swedien were choosing album titles), History (there is probably documented footage), Invincible (Rodney Jerkins has demos, and recording footage also, and he's teasing it as well.) And they could piece that with interviews and any other stuff they have that is important to this "doc".

EudmkDyXcAcXfZ8.png

CIIaqqIWIAoQxMw.jpg

19870101_bad_sessions.jpg

CL1RP9RVAAAVXUb.jpg

igWSeuDExqXyatgYIaVR9YuepFwOLgcqfKuYwOe7_3EeeSAZyQ3zjV1oX0VfqPinlx8prrvh9t1owuR8ng

CL1RP9OUsAAYbzz.jpg

- this is a snippet of Mike and Paul recording "The Girl is Mine", so there at least has to be some sort of recording out there, that shows him recording in 1981, and 1982. Maybe?

They should attach Spike Lee to direct the documentary, Spike did a great job with Bad 25 doc, and Journey Off The Wall doc, he worked great with Mike, during the shooting for TDCAU in 1996. It would just be right.

I’m getting so many messages about the upcoming Michael Jackson project.

I want to point out that I have no idea on timelines, products or what is really going on.

However, I have reliable contacts that have informed me that something is coming. And in a BIG way!— JR (@jamster83) August 24, 2021

I like the way many of these rumours suggest that it is something BIG coming.

I hope they throw Thriller 4K in there - it's made years ago and ready - so why not show it to the world. The 3D version does not need to be released - I doubt anyone will wanna see it in 3D anyway...

I can not lie... I am getting more and more exited. And hopefully we will soon get an announcment.

Honest to God I am giving up on some of you fans! * would you even be happy if Michael was announcing something* makes me wonder.
Not fussed on a lot of things I have heard/found about about KF.

You're upset that everyone isn't getting excited over nothing? Literally nothing. We don't even know if the billboard is anything, let alone all the rubbish on those other twitter accounts, lol.
And given what the Estate have put out you can't blame people for having a low opinion of them. They brought that on themselves and continue to do so.

Apparently they're announcing the project this Sunday on MJ's birthday during the MJ One show that night. 5 days left. We'll see soon enough if this is all true. Hoping for the best.

If an announcement is only 5 days away - info will (naturally) start to leak.

Something as huge as a new MJ project will involve a LOT of people - some are gonna tell someone a little too much - and then info leaks...

seems like it has already started.

If an announcement is only 5 days away - info will (naturally) start to leak.

Something as huge as a new MJ project will involve a LOT of people - some are gonna tell someone a little too much - and then info leaks...

seems like it has already started.

Or it'll be just a speech of Branca at the MJone show, saying Michael's still the No.1 streaming catalog artist in the world

Apparently they're announcing the project this Sunday on MJ's birthday during the MJ One show that night. 5 days left. We'll see soon enough if this is all true. Hoping for the best.

Nothing is ever announced on a Sunday night, it's the worst possible time because nobody pays any attention to the news on week-ends, and especially not on Sunday nights.

Announcements are made from Mondays to Thursdays. Friday is when you want to bury bad news, like governments often do.

Announce the show to the audience at MJÂ’s birthday celebration on Sunday night, issue an official press release the next morning. Easy. (Assuming itÂ’s true, of course.)

Announce the show to the audience at MJ’s birthday celebration on Sunday night, issue an official press release the next morning. Easy. (Assuming it’s true, of course.)

That would be a great marketing strategy, if it were going to be true. :sadv7: i wish we were getting new music. Can you believe it's been 7 yrs since Xscape.

Announce the show to the audience at MJ’s birthday celebration on Sunday night, issue an official press release the next morning. Easy. (Assuming it’s true, of course.)

Would be cool if they streamed the announcement live, probably wouldn't happen but imagine...

There will be nothing. Stop hyping up rumors made on Twitter/Instagram.
There is 0% evidence that there will be an announcement or a new song/album.

There will be nothing. Stop hyping up rumors made on Twitter/Instagram.
There is 0% evidence that there will be an announcement or a new song/album.

Ye of little faith, the guy who works for the advertising company doesn't seem false to me... Plus it's his job. Connect the dots, Sony: MJ-September. Rodney once again teasing unreleased material, new NFTs among other things. Branca saying surprises before year's end.

I personally IÂ’m believing this solely on the billboard guy. Rodney has been teasing for years and him jumping on some sort of nft bandwagon means nothing to me.

Back