New MJ content (Possibility)

Yea, I’m sure the Estate released those fake songs intentionally. It’s not like they aren’t a business that doesn’t want to make money. It’s not like releasing fake songs would hurt their chances of making more money in the future.

Yep, they'll probably do it again, who knows.

Isn’t it a bit late to release “Hot Fun In The Summertime”? We’re nearly in September now. I don’t know what to believe. It’s all rumours..

I’m desperate to know Branca’s rationale behind keeping those songs on the album. I genuinely don’t believe he would have done so if he knew they were real. My theory is that he heard that there was an album’s worth of finished songs from MJ’s final years, a period where next to nothing is in a releasable state, and he forced himself to believe they were real.

This isn’t an excuse. Everyone and their mother insisted they were fake and he ignored them. So the responsibility lands squarely on him. But no matter what anyone thinks, I don’t believe for one second that any studio executive would say, “We know these songs are fake. We don’t care. Here they are.” No chance.

for untrained ears these songs sound like michael especially with his own adlibs sprinkled in each song to confuse everyone as much as possible,people who aren't fans and also some fans didn't know it wasn't him until they were told so im not surprised a bunch of lawyers and business men who aren't musicians or hardcore fans fell for it

also i hope they'll end up replacing mjb and d cause i dont like either as singers i could think of 10 better options but i guess its all label politics cause they're such an odd choice for collabs

also i hope they'll end up replacing mjb and d cause i dont like either as singers i could think of 10 better options but i guess its all label politics cause they're such an odd choice for collabs
it's a neosoul cover... it fits perfectly

Reluctant to post this b/c of haters, but I will do it for those who want to hear something awesome:
I hardly ever post here, but am a fan. I had to retrieve my password just to type this, it has been that long. I'm sure most will not believe this, but I wanted to share with those who will, because it is awesome. This is not a joke. And I can't prove anything, so if you don't believe me, fine. Just don't throw hate my way. I won't reveal the logistics how I got to hear this b/c there is a chance I will hear more soon. If I do, I will share here. For now:
I got to hear a very small part of a "new" MJ song. It was played for me in person bc the person that has it knows how much I love MJ. I only heard a small snippet and it was incredible. The quality is amazing and contained MANY voices. I heard a chorus part, so I can't pinpoint who is singing other than Michael. But I definitely heard him. All I heard was an AMAZING chorus of "Hot Fun in the Summertime" with a bunch of ad-libs.
That's it, but it was awesome. I know nothing else, but I am going to do my best to hear it again soon b/c it was that awesome. I understand if you don't believe me. I probably would't either. LOL. But for those that do, I hope you get to hear this too. I wish it could play for everyone right now. Gives me the feels of the original "A Place With No Name' demo, but sounds clear, fresh, catchy, and modern without being overproduced like many tracks on Xscape. I'm not on here much, but will try to provide more details as I think of them. I may have another chance to hear again in a week.
Do you remember any of the ad libs? (you must remember some)

Yea, IÂ’m sure the Estate released those fake songs intentionally. ItÂ’s not like they arenÂ’t a business that doesnÂ’t want to make money. ItÂ’s not like releasing fake songs would hurt their chances of making more money in the future.

Well considering they are still selling those fake songs shows they do not care. They know anything with MJs name will sell.

I'm still not expecting anything tbh but maybe some new single? I dont trust any of these "insiders" on twitter lol.

You know what if some of you are trolls to spread negativity then go and do it on another forum! This thread is possible new projects don't derail or come in with negative comments. It looks like to much happening to not be anything at all. Mods ban them if they try to derail this nice positive thread. If you want to talk about fake songs , negative stuff on estate there is other places for that! Just not here!

I’ll just say, Twitter is one of the worst and most insufferable cesspools of negativity and hatred out there. Every fan community, MJ or otherwise, go there to complain about every little thing and judge every little action. The official MJ Twitter page posted about the choreographers for the Broadway show, and fans are tearing them apart thinking it’s the long rumored “announcement”… which was never confirmed by the Estate, nor did it take place on the rumored date (MJ’s birthday).

Point is, Twitter is to be avoided.

lmao, the only 'source' we have left is that dude that told us about the sony stuff. i think we should all expect nothing

lmao, the only 'source' we have left is that dude that told us about the sony stuff. i think we should all expect nothing

Yeah, we should not expect an announcement any time soon.
There will be nothing of that sort on Sunday (Michael's birthday at the MJ ONE show) as some people have said.

I think they will release something in like 2-3 years.

The only individual I genuinely believe right now is the guy who works for the (Billboard) Out Of House advertising company. If true, we can expect the commercial side of things to gear up next month... (MJ-September, ordered by Sony.)

It appears that producers are somewhat reluctant to get involved in new Michael Jackson music after the airing of the ‘Leaving Neverland’ documentary.

This probably explains (at least, to some extent) why new music is rather unlikely to get a release.

I mean, it's not like Sony or the Estate haven't heard the songs with the fake vocals, they heard it knowing that it wasn't authentic, and then approved of the songs release on the album. And then sold it to us knowing that it wasn't authentic and they knew they were going to get backlash, so tbh that's kinda is intentional, because they had intentions of selling us those songs for the money. They might've not hired that impostor directly but they did go ahead with it.

To be fair, John McClain (EstateÂ’s co-executor) did not approve of these 3 Cascio songsÂ’ inclusion on the album.

“…My friend John McClain and I have insisted for many weeks on having certain tracks removed from Michael's new album … Unfortunately, our concerns were not taken seriously…” (Jackie Jackson)

It has been suggested that it was Sony Music that forced both John McClain and John Branca to release these 3 Cascio songs.

Sony Music did that apparently due to lack of other complete enough for release authentic Michael Jackson songs at the time.

^^ The Estate has final say on what material makes an album, not Sony. At best, they have suggestions and input, which the Estate isnÂ’t required to follow. Sony, for example, didnÂ’t want any remixes on Bad 25, but Branca and co. insisted on it. People are just looking for more ridiculous reasons to bag on Sony.

Even if nothing is announced this Sunday, we have four months of the year left. Both Michael and Xscape were announced about a month in advance. No reason to lose hope yet.

You know what if some of you are trolls to spread negativity then go and do it on another forum! This thread is possible new projects don't derail or come in with negative comments. It looks like to much happening to not be anything at all. Mods ban them if they try to derail this nice positive thread. If you want to talk about fake songs , negative stuff on estate there is other places for that! Just not here!

I haven't seen anything to indicate trolls in here. People are entitled to express negative opinions about the Estate, as long as it relates to the topic. Their history of posthumous releases and attitude towards Michael's material — used as consideration for potential new releases — is not derailing the thread, it relates to the topic. Also, we don't just bring out the ban hammer when someone goes off-topic.

As a wise man once said, take this with a grain of salt...
You’re forgetting the 50th Anniversary in September 🥳— JR (@jamster83) August 26, 2021
I’m talking promo here throughout September. Which will then lead into an high impacting Q4.— JR (@jamster83) August 26, 2021

Note, this is the same account claiming to have "reliable contacts" and is also the one who works for the OOH advertising company.

Do you remember any of the ad libs? (you must remember some)

Yes! The part I heard picks up from a line that COULD have been MJB."...when I want to!" then some ad libs (not MJ)....then DEFINITELY MJ singing over and over again "Hot fun in the summer time". Others were singing this with him. But in addition to that, I heard MJ singing "Yeah! Yeah!" "Ho!!!" "Ohhh Lo!" "Ha!" ...like definitely happy sounds...not angry. Like he was laughing and smiling as he sang.

There is nothing negative that we're talking about on here, we're just stating opinions on the subject, it's not negative. And it's not trolling also btw.

Back