New MJ content (Possibility)

Femi and security if you dont mind how long have you been fans?

You're in violation of board rules relating to questioning fan integrity, so I'd give it a rest if I were you. If you don't like negativity in this thread then stop complaining about the valid feelings of other members. You're creating toxicity out of thin air.

I don't think anyone got off topic. It just went sideways as to why things are the way they are. If jb & j.m were replaced by shhhhh idk someone who actually business savvy to save mj legacy & protect it... I dont think they are hurting for money. So they just sit on whatever they got. I thought at a certain age that prince & Paris would take over....I would think they would have at least creative control.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

I don't think anyone got off topic. It just went sideways as to why things are the way they are. If jb & j.m were replaced by shhhhh idk someone who actually business savvy to save mj legacy & protect it... I dont think they are hurting for money. So they just sit on whatever they got. I thought at a certain age that prince & Paris would take over....I would think they would have at least creative control.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
Yeah I am sure JB and JM arenÂ’t business savvy but Prince and Paris are.

And I am sure that they donÂ’t care about MJÂ’s legacy. ItÂ’s not like they are fighting legal cases against HBO.

And itÂ’s not like we havenÂ’t got MJ One shows in the last decade and it isnÂ’t like we are on the verge of MJ Broadway. Both of these are more important for MJÂ’s legacy growth in the long run than any posthumous album of leftover music that MJ didnÂ’t want released.

Again, you are being overly negative regarding the Estate because you aren’t happy with what they have released so far. That is your opinion and you are entitled to hold that opinion, but just because you don’t like a project that the Estate has released, it doesn’t make them or Branca “evil”.

Didn't the Estate say at some point that there aren't enough releasable songs left for another album? I'm sure I heard that somewhere.

I just want to stress to anyone who thinks he'd be right that the 2002 would be a forgery because of it having the wrong city, that this is - unlike the uneducated Randy Jackson might think - absolute legal nonsense and you do actually learn that in the first semester in inheritance law and it's not limited to US law.

Didn't the Estate say at some point that there aren't enough releasable songs left for another album? I'm sure I heard that somewhere.

I heard that too, not sure where though.

I remember this being the case, it was so they didn't have to pay taxes.

Plenty of people have said plenty of things about the state of the vault. At the end of the day, though, none of MichaelÂ’s collaborators have unlimited access to the estateÂ’s archives, so they can only speak on what theyÂ’ve heard/seen.

All the EstateÂ’s said to my knowledge is that there arenÂ’t any finished songs left. They also claimed in their IRS case that the vault was empty, which was a bold-faced lie.

Basically, none of us know how much is left to use. We know thereÂ’s a minimum of 16 outtakes from Xscape. Beyond that, itÂ’s pure speculation.

Again, he's the guy I trust the most out of all these Twitter accounts. Also, all the signs are leading towards a project related to the HIStory album.

The majority of leaked songs over the last 12 years sound releasable to me.

Remember, 6 of the 8 songs that made Xscape leaked in some way/shape/form before that project was officially released. There are dozens of other leaked songs that the Estate COULD "officially" release, but haven't done so, at least not yet.

Again, he's the guy I trust the most out of all these Twitter accounts. Also, all the signs are leading towards a project related to the HIStory album.
If true then it sounds great. Anniversary History project meaning a doc + remastered album would be nice. That album/era deserves some recognition tbh.

If true then it sounds great. Anniversary History project meaning a doc + remastered album would be nice. That album/era deserves some recognition tbh.

I agree. A documentary featuring the making of the album and the tour would be dope.

In all the time I have been a Mjj community member and that's a lot more than some! I have never felt so unheard, this thread is suppose to be about looking forward to new projects and not about false wills and not believing the estate. Slagging them off.
I am sorry if I got personal but Gaz you know me and how passionate I am and was when Michael was alive. On that day in June 2009 my whole life changed and I lost someone I had got to know , only for a tiny bit of time but it has resounded in the rest of my life.
So sorry ifi dont join in with negatitivity but nothing could be worse than losing that shining light in June 2009 for me.
Prince is also supposed to be part of the estate now for the new projects so I have full faith on him wanting to only bring the best commercially and a personal level as well.

*beatlesboy* miss you forever Michael R.I.P

I cannot wait if its the HIStory tour doc that he told us fans that where outside his Hotel Intercontinental in Prague the day after the concert when we chased him round the city and he showed us Prince from his Hotel whole floors he took up.

Yeah, so from my understanding Sept. 30th is the live date when the Billboards should be up across the UK.

Fingers crossed something comes of this. Not gonna hold my breath and be disappointed

Hopefully it's a HIStory doc, like Robbsaber01 said the era is so underappreciated and there is so much about the album we don't know about as fans

Fingers crossed something comes of this. Not gonna hold my breath and be disappointed

Hopefully it's a HIStory doc, like Robbsaber01 said the era is so underappreciated and there is so much about the album we don't know about as fans

I have a feeling a documentary will be a part of it, what else though I wonder?

I cannot wait if its the HIStory tour doc that he told us fans that where outside his Hotel Intercontinental in Prague the day after the concert when we chased him round the city and he showed us Prince from his Hotel whole floors he took up.

He could´t show Prince... He wasn´t born yet...

In all the time I have been a Mjj community member and that's a lot more than some! I have never felt so unheard, this thread is suppose to be about looking forward to new projects and not about false wills and not believing the estate. Slagging them off.
I am sorry if I got personal but Gaz you know me and how passionate I am and was when Michael was alive. On that day in June 2009 my whole life changed and I lost someone I had got to know , only for a tiny bit of time but it has resounded in the rest of my life.
So sorry ifi dont join in with negatitivity but nothing could be worse than losing that shining light in June 2009 for me.
Prince is also supposed to be part of the estate now for the new projects so I have full faith on him wanting to only bring the best commercially and a personal level as well.

*beatlesboy* miss you forever Michael R.I.P

I got news for you, fam, you do not get to decide what is or is not acceptable in any thread on this forum. If it relates to the topic and it isn't hateful or some other violation, then it's probably going to be allowed. Staff have the final say.
"Unheard"? You act like other people's feelings in this thread are somehow impinging on your ability to express your own. No one is stopping you from being excited. Have some tolerance for other people's opinions please. If you're not interested in negativity then I don't know why you keep complaining instead of just having a discussion like everyone else.

LMAO. John Branca is probably THE most business savvy music lawyer/manager in the world. Prince and Paris aren't in full control of their own trust yet, so why would they have creative control of the largest and most successful music legacy in history? Things are the way they are for reasons we, as fans, are not privy to and acting like petulant, entitled children is just a waste of energy.

Yes, that has been said many times, by many different people in a position to know.

I remember this being the case, it was so they didn't have to pay taxes.

They did pay taxes - they just wanted the taxes they paid to be fair and just, instead of an IRS money-grab.

^I do not agree that mj was worth slightly more than dirt at the time of his death after selling out his entire concert series and being the most talked about thing on the planet so I naturally disagree with that notion.

Interesting. Hopefully we'll see something soon.

The majority of leaked songs over the last 12 years sound releasable to me.

Remember, 6 of the 8 songs that made Xscape leaked in some way/shape/form before that project was officially released. There are dozens of other leaked songs that the Estate COULD "officially" release, but haven't done so, at least not yet.

This. Songs like Serious Effect, Man In Black, Throwing Your Life Way, Trouble etc deserve an official release.

Back