New MJ song in black eyed peas new album - old thread

Is mj actually going to be a part of the song or is this just a song that mj was planned to do with will,I,am and now recorded with black eye peys?

I thought Will.I.Am said he ain't releasing any MJ material?

will.i.am is merely a over hyped hypocrite , he claims to not want any of MJ's unfinished music released yet he'll glady release it on HIS new album.
PISS OFF

DuranDuran View Public Profile Send a private message to DuranDuran Visit DuranDuran's homepage! Find More Posts by DuranDuran Add DuranDuran to Your Contacts
post_old.gif
25-02-2010, 09:30 PM #89 FedoraHatGirl2058 vbmenu_register("postmenu_2653245", true);
member.gif

My Mood:
Brooding.gif

reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif
Re: New MJ song in black eyed peas new album
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyJam
MJ and the Black Eyed Peas?

Isn't that like Mozart and Milli Vanilli?

:rofl:

I dont care, if Michael is there its good, Michael as artist is just well, you know Michael Jackson.... _

that's true, no matter what i might think of Will I Am. that's why HMH worked, no matter what people thought of Akon.

DuranDuran View Public Profile Send a private message to DuranDuran Visit DuranDuran's homepage! Find More Posts by DuranDuran Add DuranDuran to Your Contacts
post_old.gif
25-02-2010, 09:30 PM #89 FedoraHatGirl2058 vbmenu_register("postmenu_2653245", true);
member.gif

My Mood:
Brooding.gif

reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyJam
MJ and the Black Eyed Peas?

Isn't that like Mozart and Milli Vanilli?

:rofl:

I dont care, if Michael is there its good, Michael as artist is just well, you know Michael Jackson.... _

that's true, no matter what i might think of Will I Am. that's why HMH worked, no matter what people thought of Akon. [hey i don't know what happened there, either. some malfunction while i posted.] lol

ahahahha , yeah this is an old thread its from 2009... i thought .... this is gonna confuse more than one person...

lol... and see!! This is August 2010 and this Will keeps making his best confusing us and changing his mind :smilerolleyes:

I think he might mean their greatest hits album. They havent released any yet?

I thought Will.I.Am said he ain't releasing any MJ material?

Yea he said, "I don't think that should ever come out. That's bad,", "He was a perfectionist and he wouldn't have wanted it that way. How you gonna release Michael Jackson when Michael Jackson ain't here to bless it?"

I partly agree but I soooo want to listen to the unreleased stuff...........

I just hope they can leave a good number of the songs to Michael's children so they can put their blessing on future releases............

Anyway.......

I used to respect Will.I.Am (even got 3 B.E.P. albums)..............

But it looks like he's getting too big for his boots..................

..........And that's usually the downfall for many artists........
..........Let's hope he can change before its too late!!!!!!!!

Yet he was willing to release them on his own album before the estate stopped him. Will's a hypocrite.
It was an ongoing repetition. He tries to put em out on his record in his name, the estate stops him, he hoards them more.

Yeah, he doesn't care about respecting MJ's legacy or anything like that.

Back