New MJ song in black eyed peas new album - old thread

Re: New MJ song in black eyed peace new album

Will is a great producer. I think all of you are just thinkin of the "Boom Boom Pow" type of Black Eyed Peas record. Just for an example, Will worked on John Legend's second album. Anyone familiar with Legend's work knows that it is absolutely nothing like a BEP record.

If this annoincement true, I have faith in Will that he won't have MJ's vocals on some kind of corny, stupid, pop song. It'll either sound like something fans are familiar with with a new twist, or a song with a message like the BEP song "Where Is The Love" We all know Mike was about that l.o.v.e

I can see the estate releasing an album of unheard material before this surfaces.

I'd rather just download the song itself from iTunes for peanuts then buy the whole album.

With the BEP I either love their songs or find the boring so I dont want to buy a whole album for just a couple songs. I cant wait to listen this when it is finally released!

new michael music, even if it is on their album

I wouldn't buy a whole CD of BEP, but I would certainly buy the song online, if it is actually Michael singing there.

.. ok, let's wait and see what really happens.

Re: New MJ song in black eyed peas new album

A thread full of speculation. It wasn't even a statement...

Sounds exciting however, I don't really care much for BEP's recent stuff, so I hope this new album is more like their older stuff.

^ It is an actual song. Will.i.am and MJ did 3 different songs together that are indeed finished. They also were half done a 4th song. Will.i.am's statement should come as no surprise. Maybe the two other songs the pair did will be on MJ's new album. There are a lot of possibilities. Remember, MJ worked with a host of producers in the past ten years, many of which are unreleased. Jackson has did many of his own songs as well. This song will be interesting to hear, but don't expect a new BEP album until 2011 or 2012.

Great news, can't wait to hear Michael on the song.

Definitely not a Black Eyed Peas or Will.I.Am person at all but I'm looking forward to hear Michael.

ok..i don't wanna go berserk over this, but i can't help but to ask...why did Will I Am clear his throat, and pause, and say 'new black eyed peas album?' is it the one coming up..or a new bep album further into the future? and what is NRJ?

it's just..to me, the way will i am responded, he sounded as if he wasn't sure the new song would really end up on the NEXT upcoming bep album. the kind of unsure response artists had had lately when it came to the idea of whether they weren't sure a MJ song would be on their album or not. perhaps the label is jumping on the june 25 bandwagon...but..just wondering.

ok..i don't wanna go berserk over this, but i can't help but to ask...why did Will I Am clear his throat, and pause, and say 'new black eyed peas album?' is it the one coming up..or a new bep album further into the future? and what is NRJ?

it's just..to me, the way will i am responded, he sounded as if he wasn't sure the new song would really end up on the NEXT upcoming bep album. the kind of unsure response artists had had lately when it came to the idea of whether they weren't sure a MJ song would be on their album or not. perhaps the label is jumping on the june 25 bandwagon...but..just wondering.

NRJ is a french radio station ;)

Cool I want to hear those songs they were working on ...

If this annoincement true, I have faith in Will that he won't have MJ's vocals on some kind of corny, stupid, pop song. It'll either sound like something fans are familiar with with a new twist, or a song with a message like the BEP song "Where Is The Love" We all know Mike was about that l.o.v.e

Yeah I have faith as well, 'One Tribe' on BEP's latest record has a nice message too.
Not sure if this release will ever happen but fingers crossed we get to hear it somehow.

[QUOTE
MJ and Rodney Jerkins is like Mozart and Milli Vanilli.[/QUOTE]

Yup agreed

So its on their latest album?

This is really great! can't wait to hear it,

Yoo BEP fans, does anyone of you know when its getting released ?

Great news thank you....

OMG

I will be happy if its true !! :D
Cant wait!!

Do you guys know when the new album will come out?

For the new BEP album, I'd estimate around 2012.

that would be great, I like Will.i.am. It's not like Milli Vanilli and Mozart. And I love Mozart.

Will.i.am and his troup are very original, but without W. they would not have this class. Pity that it will take still such a long time. I wan't to hear!

Back