New MJ song in black eyed peas new album - old thread

Re: New MJ song in black eyed peas new album

ok..i don't wanna go berserk over this, but i can't help but to ask...why did Will I Am clear his throat, and pause, and say 'new black eyed peas album?' is it the one coming up..or a new bep album further into the future? and what is NRJ?
NRJ is a french radio station it's popular in Europe

Re: New MJ song in black eyed peace new album

MJ and the Black Eyed Peas?

Isn't that like Mozart and Milli Vanilli?

No joke, I nearly choked on my coffee laughing so hard at this!!! Stop that!

if Will.i.am is Milli Vanilli then where does that leave Akon? :lol:
sorry I'm being mean...

so the radio show said the new song meaning 1 ... i tought they finished more than just 1 song together?

^ It is an actual song. Will.i.am and MJ did 3 different songs together that are indeed finished. They also were half done a 4th song. Will.i.am's statement should come as no surprise. Maybe the two other songs the pair did will be on MJ's new album. There are a lot of possibilities. Remember, MJ worked with a host of producers in the past ten years, many of which are unreleased. Jackson has did many of his own songs as well. This song will be interesting to hear, but don't expect a new BEP album until 2011 or 2012.

ok awsome you seen like someone who knows what there talking about can u post a link to an article about this ?

i once heard there where 100 songs written up for invincible but only a few where finished but left off the album these include xscape

history i dont think had many outtakes

but there must be loads of recordings between 2002 - 2009 thats 7 years worth and we no for sure he was writting music during the trial

I'm looking forward to this. I don't mind the wait, just as long as it's done well. ♥

bep might have a special edition off there album containing sum new material for 2010?

Can't wait to hear it! Few years.. ugh well we're used to the waiting :timer:

bep might have a special edition off there album containing sum new material for 2010?
That would be nice, we wouldn't need to wait too long :D

ahahahaha:D, yeah, but Michael i think wanted to do something with the black Eyed peas cause he wanted a dance song or something

i'm excited, but then im not. im supposed to be close or already have heard an entirely jammin new MJ album.

not some song of him with will.i.am on a bep new album.

cant wait for those murderers to be arrested.

i'm excited, but then im not. im supposed to be close or already have heard an entirely jammin new MJ album.

not some song of him with will.i.am on a bep new album.

cant wait for those murderers to be arrested.

ot. i like ur siggy. it rings totally true.

Great news.

When will the album be released?

So how about this then Will...?

Ummmmm diddnt Will I am or Sam I am or whatever his name is just go on a rant how he would never release the songs he recorded with Michael? They worked on 6 songs and now he is going to put one of them on their new album? Thats even worse!!! There using Michael to sell albums

Bumped just to ridicule him? Nice.

and when will the album come out? (sorry for the double post)

Ummmmm diddnt Will I am or Sam I am or whatever his name is just go on a rant how he would never release the songs he recorded with Michael? They worked on 6 songs and now he is going to put one of them on their new album? Thats even worse!!! There using Michael to sell albums

Sorry, but this is an old thread, a very old thread.

You should check out the date this thread was started.

:rofl:

I dont care, if Michael is there its good, Michael as artist is just well, you know Michael Jackson....

See i said that the other thing of Will.I.am saying he was not going to released them... it was all promotion.

ahahahha , yeah this is an old thread its from 2009... i thought .... this is gonna confuse more than one person...

Back