New Photo from Michael and his kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the sad part though, we have to go to that sitre and give him all the hits. MJ is obviously ready to show his kids to the world, that is why he has them roam without their covers, he knew they would be photographed but he let them. I want to see their faces and to see the beautiful smile on them, That was a welcome treat, we should celebrate that, instead of removing them. I anm so glad that TMZ said how beautiful they were.:D

michael went there with the mask on meaning he didnt wanna be recognized. he knew that by covering his kids faces he'd draw attention and everyone would recoognize him. thats why he put on a disguise and a mask and he let his kids without masks. so nobody would notice.
he didnt mean to be recornized and he certainly didnt want his kids to be photographed i can assure u of that

i think most of us (longtime true fans) have seen their faces dozens of times throughout the years already so this is certainly not the first time we see them. its not about us its about the public. michael is obviously very protective of his kids and he wants them to be safe hence why he covers their faces so the ppl cant see them. we would never hurt them but ppl from the general public could do so. he doesnt want ignorant stupid evil ppl to talk trash about them and he doesnt want them to be all over the tabloids. fair enough i think

That is the problem , Roxanne. YOU have seen them and you shout the loudest to remove them. I have not seen them and it was such a treat to see them smiling. The rest of the world will see them cause they will be copied all over the net, but MJ fans will only see them if they give TMZ their time. Nit fair.:mello:

It's just because we don't KNOW if it's ok with Michael.. Michael tries to cover them for a reason..

If you notice, when they are uncovered, that is when he's covered.. U never see them both uncovered together.. Not anytime that I remember.. They often walk seperate away from MIchael when uncovered so people wont know that is JACKSONS kids.. Thats why they are not in the same pic together.. They were seperate

Last edited:
michael went there with the mask on meaning he didnt wanna be recognized.

Makes no sense seems they were all recognized WITHOUT the masks on and MJ was recognized with his face covered.

michael went there with the mask on meaning he didnt wanna be recognized. he knew that by covering his kids faces he'd draw attention and everyone would recoognize him. thats why he put on a disguise and a mask and he let his kids without masks. so nobody would notice.
he didnt mean to be recornized and he certainly didnt want his kids to be photographed i can assure u of that

well i think when Michael goes out like this (covered face etc) 2 out of 10 ppl start to think it might be him :(

This board is ridiculous if the whole world is allowed to see MJs kids who are the potential threat and us who arent cant see the kids. Pathetic guys, real pathetic.

Well Ive seen them before and will see them again. MJ board censoring MJs kids is silly.

Dude, I understand where you are coming from, but the name calling is not necessary. You can see the pics at other non MJ sites, but because this is an MJ site and because these MJ sites respect MJ's wishes, they cannot show the faces of the children. It is OK, dude. Be happy. :)

Anyway, thanks for posting the pics and man, those children are getting BIG. Wow. LOL. Also, can some fans stop saying that Paris has Debbie's chin? :huh: I mean, Paris looks a lot like a younger version of LaToya. Let's not ruin the thread.

KOPV - I noticed that as well and I do not like that. When the children's faces are covered, there goes the media trippin'. Now that we can see the children's faces where is ET and People magazine at? They are not even going to tell the people about it. I remember when MJ was at the bookstore with the children with the imfamous sticker face situation back in december. The children's faces were being shown and I bought the People magazine issue and MJ was in it but the children were not featured in the magazine. I guess they realized that the children look JUST like him so they cannot assume that the children do not look like him.

Michael has never covered up to be unrecognised, that is ridiculous. MJ has covered his and his children's faces to PREVENT his pictures taken by POPS. I have seen MJ signing autographs with his face covered. That doesn't sound like someone not wanting to be recognised, does it?:)

That is the sad part though, we have to go to that sitre and give him all the hits. MJ is obviously ready to show his kids to the world, that is why he has them roam without their covers, he knew they would be photographed but he let them. I want to see their faces and to see the beautiful smile on them, That was a welcome treat, we should celebrate that, instead of removing them. I anm so glad that TMZ said how beautiful they were.:D

Who says you have to go to their site and see the pictures? :huh:

Yes, the pictures of his kids without the mask are "public". But if MJ doesn't want his kids faces all over the place, at least US FANS should respect that wish and not post them. It would be sort of a "double standard", don't you think, if we'd be all like "Oooh...no...I don't wanna bother Michael and I respect his privacy..." and then we post the pics of his kids. Just because others do something doesn't necessarily make it right. Ya know...?

I've noticed that too. It seems Michael doesn't cover his children anymore. Does anyone have the unedited pictures and can PM them to me?

Dude, I understand where you are coming from, but the name calling is not necessary. You can see the pics at other non MJ sites, but because this is an MJ site and because these MJ sites respect MJ's wishes, they cannot show the faces of the children. It is OK, dude. Be happy. :)

I didnt call anybody any names.;)

Michael has never covered up to be unrecognised, that is ridiculous. MJ has covered his and his children's faces to PREVENT his pictures taken by POPS. I have seen MJ signing autographs with his face covered. That doesn't sound like someone not wanting to be recognised, does it?:)

this time he was wearing a disguise he wasnt just covering his face so the paps couldnt take pics of him.

KOPV - I noticed that as well and I do not like that. When the children's faces are covered, there goes the media trippin'. Now that we can see the children's faces where is ET and People magazine at? They are not even going to tell the people about it. I remember when MJ was at the bookstore with the children with the imfamous sticker face situation back in december. The children's faces were being shown and I bought the People magazine issue and MJ was in it but the children were not featured in the magazine. I guess they realized that the children look JUST like him so they cannot assume that the children do not look like him.

Well, thank GOD they don't keep reporting about the kids!!Imagine if they woudl be all over the news!!! Which just made me think....Any of you reckon that MJ had all those band aids on his face to draw atenttion away from his kids, to himself...? You know...people would be so intrigued by the band aids that they won't even pay attention to his kids who are without masks....Just a thought.

I'm going to close this as everyone has their own opinions. MJJC forum rules aren't changing today so lets be happy that Michael and his children got to be out and about having a good time :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back