lizpj4.png

lizpj5.png

lizpj6.png

lizpj7.png

lizpj8.png

Re: More photos from MJ's visit to Liz's

pyjamas and slippers...thats fashion right there! :kickass2:

Thanks!!!Nice pictures.. So did he visit Liz during the day and left during the night??or vice versa?

Thanks!!!Nice pictures.. So did he visit Liz during the day and left during the night??or vice versa?
That's what I'm trying to figure out. LOL!

The first pictures are at night and he looks like he is wearing all black.

Then the next few pictures have him in the pjs and it looks like daytime. So now I'm wondering if he went to Liz's house and spent the night, leaving in his pj's.

There's definitely two different things happening in that series of pictures.

this foto is not from Liz Taylor...is from Halloween Party ... MJ is with Prince (behind umbrella) and
on the pavement are confetti ... :yes:​

The pic of MJ wearing black is when he was leaving Liz's house and was shown on TMZ's TV show. The pajama pics are from when he was arriving. The things on the floor look like fallen petals and leaves to me, than confetti, there seem to be a lot of trees and bushes around. The pic doesn't seem to be from the halloween party though because MJ was wearing a white t-shirt underneath his jacket which can't be seen here.

Last edited:
MJ was alone at Liz? ... because in that picture is clearly seen as behind the umbrella is Prince dressed as the Party ... and those petaled or confetti are the same as in pictures of the party :) ...

this foto is not from Liz Taylor...is from Halloween Party ... MJ is with Prince (behind umbrella) and
on the pavement are confetti ... :yes:

i agree.

on the pavement are confetti ... :yes:​

I don't think they would say it was Elizabeth's house if it were somewhere else. It's possible the pix are from the same day (he arrived that morning in PJ's and came back that night dressed in black). Or it could be 2 separate days. Perhaps he was able to slip out somewhere in between without the papz seeing him?

And it looks like flowers on the ground (fallen from an overhead tree?). It's defo not confetti. I know my confetti and that ain't it. :lol:

Thanks for the new pix. You can't really see him that well in the night shots but he seems to be smiling and waving so that's cool. :)

the truth is that whatever are the pictures MJ looks very good :) ... Thank you for your pictures :)

Thanks for the new pictures Startrader!

he loves hes pj!
but.....did hi realy do this before???
or...only last time???

I love the slippers!!!!:)
When I see MJ in his pj's I wish hold him in my arms!:wub:

(shhhhhhhhhhhhh...my husband can't hear that!!!)

Ok....I'm dreaming....

Uh oh he's got his jammies on, looks like he's about to get busy with Lizzy!

OMG, you are using the same logic that people used when he had sleepovers before. Michael is not doing this for that reason, I'm sure. For one thing, he and Liz are very good friends, another thing is she's probably not wanting that type of thing at this time, and Michael likes to go around in his pjs. No big deal.

Why does he always wear his PJs out in public? He's just giving the media another reason to call him a 'freak'. Seriously, I am syaing this for his own good so please don't get offended people.

Why does he always wear his PJs out in public? He's just giving the media another reason to call him a 'freak'. Seriously, I am syaing this for his own good so please don't get offended people.

If you read the entire thread you'll see plenty of discussion about that matter.

It's all in this very thread! - Unless a member has clean the thread for it!

Because he wants to and if other people have a problem with it, then its their problem. Their intolorence is their own fault, not Michael's. And you've got a picture of Michael in his PJs in your avitar.

clearly u didnt read the post. and its not like hes shopping in them. he went from his home to her home in his pjs. how is that gonna make im a freak? is it his fault pple snap pics of him/. when im n my pjs ill go to the grocery store just like every1 else. pple where there pjs 2 class. but if mj does it 2 hes a freak. some of u kill me

LOL OH MY GOSH GUYS, CALM DOWN!

I clearly stated in my post that I was saying it for his own good and for you not to get offended, but you obviously have. :sigh: I didn't mean it to be against him, anyway, so calm the hell down lol.

And yeah, I have a pic of him in my avatar wearing his PJs, nice of you to have noticed lol, cause I thought it was too small to see haha.

Back