New photo of MJ arriving at Elizabeth Taylor`s house

well if she is ill i hope she gets better. sending out positive thoughts and energy is the best we can do.

Mike can wear pjs if he pleases. I do not know how credible this information is. We do not even know for sure if TMZ was accurate if MJ was visiting Liz Taylor or having any kind of "party" with her. I think it is best to just enjoy the pic and move on.

Last edited:
lol....lovely pjamas. People keep nagging and make fun about his pjama....while D&G make a beautiful pjama inspire from pjama!!

I guess MJ is a real inspiration...everything he wears turn to be a fashion. Whatever the haters say...MJ ROCKS!!!

according to the poster midas tmz (tv show) showed mj leaving ET 's house dressed all in black. dont know if it was the same day. did anyone see the show

according to the poster midas tmz (tv show) showed mj leaving ET 's house dressed all in black. dont know if it was the same day. did anyone see the show

Surprised there isn't footage or photos of that posted - you know they had to have someone sitting on her house waiting lol Poor Michael.

more info from midas

There's no video on the website, so far. It showed Michael smilling, giving the "V sign" waving to the paps. He was asked how Elizabeth was doing, he answered, "Fine, thank you."

more info from midas

There's no video on the website, so far. It showed Michael smilling, giving the "V sign" waving to the paps. He was asked how Elizabeth was doing, he answered, "Fine, thank you."

That's like WOW!

So now I wonder if "they" will have a person permanently parked outside of Elizabeth's crib, hoping for more Michael Jackson sightings.

more info from midas

this is like the first time ever they asked him about someone else lol
glad to know shes fine :)

That's like WOW!

So now I wonder if "they" will have a person permanently parked outside of Elizabeth's crib, hoping for more Michael Jackson sightings.

nah my guess is that they have some regulars hanging out of michaels house so everytime he goes out they follow him.

this is like the first time ever they asked him about someone else lol
glad to know shes fine :)

nah my guess is that they have some regulars hanging out of michaels house so everytime he goes out they follow him.

Very true. He's rarely asked about someone else. And I'm glad to know she's doing okay, too. Coolies. :)

Thanks to all for the updates. :flowers:

Mike can wear pjs if he pleases. I do not know how credible this information is. We do not even know for sure if TMZ was accurate if MJ was visiting Liz Taylor or having any kind of "party" with her. I think it is best to just enjoy the pic and move on.

lol. :smilerolleyes:

So there's no video of this I assume? Where did Midas see that then?

is it true that Michael left Liz 's house wearing formal clothes after arriving to it in his pj's?and they say it was on TMZ tv show ............where can i find the video on the web? please !!!!!!!! anyone???

it's GREAT that MJ still visits his friends

he's so sweet! he gives his precious time to people

more info from midas

There's no video on the website, so far. It showed Michael smilling, giving the "V sign" waving to the paps.
He was asked how Elizabeth was doing, he answered, "Fine, thank you."

Yeah, I saw the report too.
All I know is that it happened pretty much as Elusive have described it.

The voiceover was calling it a "PJ party"
He was wearing street clothes at the time of this encounter tho. :thinking:
I remember thinking at the time that this was totally different footage from what I'd seen
on the net already.

Yeah, I saw the report too.
All I know is that it happened pretty much as Elusive have described it.

The voiceover was calling it a "PJ party"
He was wearing street clothes at the time of this encounter tho. :thinking:
I remember thinking at the time that this was totally different footage from what I'd seen
on the net already.

what do u mean?

Sourses say that these PJ's of MJ's are gonna be his next tour outfit.

''Go to the next Michael Jackson concert where entertainment and comfort meet''

Sourses say that these PJ's of MJ's are gonna be his next tour outfit.

''Go to the next Michael Jackson concert where entertainment and comfort meet''

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, the sponsor will be comfort PJ's!!

lmao!!!!!!!!
Now that would be a grea sponsor hey!
Maybe mike might get more free pjs! *wink*

it's GREAT that MJ still visits his friends

he's so sweet! he gives his precious time to people
um......so he's noble for being there for his friends that are there for him? im confused.....isn't that a part of being a friend? u give and take...

um......so he's noble for being there for his friends that are there for him? im confused.....isn't that a part of being a friend? u give and take...

Uh yeah that's what you're SUPPOSED to do...to be there for your friends and appericate them.

However, many people fail to do so!

Back