New photo of MJ arriving at Elizabeth Taylor`s house

That does not justify them stalking and threatening the life of a celeb. they have no job description that dictates that they invade a celebs private space. I hope the law gets sorted to prohibit this type of behavior. this applies to anyone who stalk or endanger the life of a celeb. Tjhs should have stopped after Princess Diana's death, but it has got worse.

um, ok. I never said that it justifies anything! it just happens :) that's what they do........
it's bad and mean and un-called for, and has been life-threatening.
soooooo......yeah, I guess.

some fans sound like trolls from tabloids...

Trolls and their disrespectful comments are not welcome. Impress your Momma and don't respond to the dumb ass comments and just report them!

Thread has been cleaned of the last two pages or so - lets do this again without the drama.

Michael is free do what he wants.Michael don't have wear that peolpe THINK better.But what HE think better.

Michael have feels free,better,happy and think yourself,in their choices.

We have to accept,support and stop disaggre and question him.

Last edited:
Lets not drag this thread back to the negative.

Be thankful you get to see a glimps into Michael's world and be satisfied that he is healthy, happy and visiting friends.

1025_jackson_npgv2.jpg
I love the PJ's!! I wanna have those!!! :clapping:Or same kind in pink...*needs to go shopping* :lol: :lol:

Thanxs for posting the photo,I dont see a problem with his PJ's i like to wear mine to the Supermarket,bank and Liqour Store sometimes they are comfy.At the end of the day If Michael is happy than Im Happy.

l am glad and happy that Michael is healthy and he is enjoying his life and for Pyjama,he is free to wear what he likes.
l just want to say that Michael show us new fachion ,l will buy more pyjamas in the futur ,no more jeans.

Uh oh he's got his jammies on, looks like he's about to get busy with Lizzy!

Hot doesn't really describe what Elizabeth Taylor was. She was regarded as the most beautiful woman in the world for a long time.

wow...so i've never seen a bunch of people so hyped up over pjs......is it that odd? haven't u gone out and seen folks in their pjs? at least in their bottoms out shoppin and stuff....it's called loungin....

and TO THOSE UPSET ABOUT INVASIONS OF PRIVACY....sort of funny, rather, since ur in this particular thread.....if u feel it's such an invasion than don't entertain the idea of looking at the pics or coming in this thread to post....

he's a celeb. the paps r doing their job. they make money getting pics. he knows this....she knows this...this is his life. it's called being a celebrity.
Well said.......:clapping:

She's a very good friend and hasn't been well in recent years...I'm glad he went to visit her, I hope she's doing ok. As for the jammies...its not the first time we've seen him in jammies in her company except it was at HIS house remember? and it may have been a while since they've had a chance to do some catching up .... . they loung around kickin' it like old times...what's the big deal. Would y'all feel better if he'd had his jammies in an overnight bag? Well I guess for the "dirty minded" among us, it really wouln't matter would it :lol:

mj in pjs.....ppl we should be surprised! mj loves hes pj! :)

But great to see he wemt to see liz....i love her :)

That was very sweet
Liz is not feeling well and he wanted to cheer her up and make her smile :D
what better way then to show up wearing his blue checkered jammies _
I LOVE him :wub:

Nothin' wrong with PJs. Wore them all through college to class, dinner, etc (as did a lot of other students) and still would if I could. They're so comfy.

Awww...I wanna pillow fight with Mike and Liz!

Rock those PJs Michael!! Hey - maybe Michael's new fashion line with Christian Audigier will be primarily pyjama based - I will definitely buy a pair!

Michael Jackson spotted turning up for a pyjama party at Elizabeth Taylor's house

By 3am 27/10/2008

We're so glad the ever-eccentric Michael Jackson is finding time to relax while finishing his comeback album.

At the weekend the 50-year-old was spotted turning up at pal Elizabeth Taylor's house for a pyjama party. That's off the wall!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/latest/2008/10/27/michael-jackson-115875-20843116/

Back