New pic (Feb 6) at the dermatologist in Beverly Hills again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point!! he wouldn't be entertaining if he was seriously ill. Tabloid crap is the worst. I wish he would have sued that idiot that claimed he's suffering from some "lung disease". I would have. I would have smacked that guy upside the head if given half the chance. Ian Halperin "Award-winning 'journalist'" MY FOOT!!

I hear you Linda, but in the case of Ian Halperin, I'm glad MJ handled it like he did. He made a statement and that was it. Because if MJ would have sued, Ian would have most likely enjoyed the attention the media would have continued to give his "bogus" story. I mean, that could have given Ian an opportunity to make the rounds on ALL of the talks shows and cable news programs. What a nightmare that would have been!

I hear you Linda, but in the case of Ian Halperin, I'm glad MJ handled it like he did. He made a statement and that was it. Because if MJ would have sued, Ian would have most likely enjoyed the attention the media would have continued to give his "bogus" story. I mean, that could have given Ian an opportunity to make the rounds on ALL of the talks shows and cable news programs. What a nightmare that would have been!

I am too Big Apple. I am so glad he did what he did to squelch this rumor, but not feeding into Ian so that Ian could make more money off him. Ian Halperin is a sleaze. No doubt about it.

Just want to point out again if members are concerned there is the support forum for the concerns :yes: But do remember Michael has issued a statement acknowledging he is in fact fine so nothing to worry about.

I've noticed that with each new photograph we've been seeing, his hair is completely covered.

This is by pure speculation, and sheer hope, that maybe he is hiding a new hairstyle from us. Saving it for the big "i'm gonna rule the world again" day perhaps? One can only hope, lol!

I was just thinking the exact same thing IvoryKeys, I think you maybe on to something!

I think the fascination of Michael Jackson coming out of a medical facility is a bit extreme and quite stalkerish. There's nothing cool about these pictures and many might not agree with me but I have to speak my mind on it. Stalking is never cool no matter how much we want to see our favorite artist. I remember when Suzanne Somers was caught on film coming out of a plastic surgeons office and it was splashed all over the tabs. She had no choice but to come out with the news that she had breast cancer and that she was getting reconstructive surgery on her breasts.

I think of the late Paul Newman who wanted to die in dignity but the tabloids were in his medical records. I think of what Patrick Swazye is going through with the tabs as well as he fights cancer.

I'm not saying Michael Jackson is dying or has a life threatening illness. But he is seeing his dermatologist every week for some reason and it is unfair that cameras are being shoved in his face. There's nothing cute or sexy about Michael Jackson in a surgical mask, hair cap, and leather jacket placing his hand in the camera trying to sheild himself.

I've noticed that with each new photograph we've been seeing, his hair is completely covered.

This is by pure speculation, and sheer hope, that maybe he is hiding a new hairstyle from us. Saving it for the big "i'm gonna rule the world again" day perhaps? One can only hope, lol!

I was just thinking the exact same thing IvoryKeys, I think you maybe on to something!
user_online.gif
vbrep_register("1781615")
hes obviously having some treatment either on his scalp or face and the net us being used to keep his hair back.to say hes hiding a new hair do i think is abit daft seeing as hes coming out of a medical facility

These appearances are too often now, i feel he is getting ready to come out into public again. He could be getting tretment for his scalp or his skin in general. Vitaligo can actually cause hair loss, which i noticed during the history tour.

He is obviously haveing treatment for something but i don't think its anything to worry about.

He is upto something though you can tell

Here's my two cents: About recent visits to Doc.

My theory is the same as a few of you have mentioned in another post: I believe the back to back visits to the dermatologist is about Michael getting ready to do something Publically and officially. Someone elese had said it could be a photo shoot or cd cover he maybe "prepping for"; not sure if they used those exact words but you get my point?

I'm not worried at all about these visits.

Do NOT ATTACK my post, if you dont have something productive to add, dont be rude.

It's seems obvious to me that he is getting ready for his (next) close-up !!

We may know more on Sunday, or not................ :cheeky:

These appearances are too often now, i feel he is getting ready to come out into public again. He could be getting tretment for his scalp or his skin in general. Vitaligo can actually cause hair loss, which i noticed during the history tour.

He is obviously haveing treatment for something but i don't think its anything to worry about.

He is upto something though you can tell

Thanks for this billyjean1, we are on the same page with this! I didnt see your post before I posted again.

I wish there was a polite way to say ya'll need to stop reading so much into all this be it doom and gloom or oh the grammy's are coming :doh:

It just is what it is. The man has an ongoing issue requiring his dermatology team and it really doesn't seem to be related to anything but his own needs.

He's stated he is well and we need to stop the spectulation cuz we don't know shit - he comes he goes life continues - reality check :yes:

Hope will soon get to see him without disguise and sunglasses.

To see how he really looks these days.

F**k these paparazzi. Why can't they just let a celebrity handle their private sh*t IN PRIVATE!?! Can't someone just sue them and keep them at least 50 ft. away from a celebrity's direction especially considering the celebrity. That way there won't be any stories about what they think Michael's doing. F**k outta here! :rolleyes:

I don't think we will see much of a change maybe his hair style

I don't know if anybody saw this, but in today's New York Daily News (Gatecrasher section) there is a picture of MJ getting into his truck.

The Daily News picture is different because in that picture, MJ has a Charlie Brown band-aid on his RIGHT hand.

Also the Daily News caption says that "Michael Jackson visited the dentist in L.A."

Am I the only one who saw the picture in the Daily News today?

Yeah, I don't feel like searching tho. Is it possible you can copy the image location and post the picture here?

And the story, lol.

It's actually kind of surprising that there isn't more privacy available to the clients as they leave at a very well known medical facility with a dermatologist that treats celebs. Guessing the sidewalk outside the entrances is considered public property, otherwise surely more would be done to prohibit their accessibility to people coming out of the building. Funny how the closer-up shot distorts the hair color under the cap.

It was posted in the star aswell, but the paper is full of crap

Yeah, I don't feel like searching tho. Is it possible you can copy the image location and post the picture here?

And the story, lol.

I looked at the Gatecrasher section, but I can't make head's or tail's of it. LOL!

Anyway this is what the caption says:

"gotcha!
He's a Driller-Michael Jackson visited the dentist in L.A. and left sporting mask, sunglasses, hair cap and Charlie Brown Band-Aid. (Photo by National Photo Group)"

The band-aid is missing from the picture that is posted here.

stupid paps. they anoy the crap outta me...

the fanatic in me wants to hope that he is preparing for his new cd and appearences. perhaps. it would make sense but im sick of getting my hopes up. heh.

I still love him like cazy of corse. nothing will change that ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back