New pic (Feb 6) at the dermatologist in Beverly Hills again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck, I wouldn't kick em...just b&tch-slap em upside the head a couple of times...here, MJ...here's a coupon...

bitch-slap_1130536521.jpg

haha!!! man i'd pay full retail to bitch slap the press!!

I wish there was a polite way to say ya'll need to stop reading so much into all this be it doom and gloom or oh the grammy's are coming :doh:

It just is what it is. The man has an ongoing issue requiring his dermatology team and it really doesn't seem to be related to anything but his own needs.

He's stated he is well and we need to stop the spectulation cuz we don't know shit - he comes he goes life continues - reality check :yes:

This post was immediately following my post in which I very happily quoted billyjean.

My post as well as billyjean's post were 2 of the few POSITIVE,& NON-CRITICAL post, as we tried to calm those other fans down who were starting to worry about MJ'S health- We simply gave another take on the pictures of what we thought the visits could be about. No rules were broken and nor did you suggest they were.

However, if your "reality check" remark was meant for myself and I think it was; it was uncalled for and its remarks like that, that causes division in our community.

You do not get to tell me what I can or can not say from viewing a photo of Michael, if I am not breaking a rule. I will continue to speculate as I see fit to do so.

Being a moderator doesn't give anyone the right to talk down too or be unjust too another fan.

I am sorry, but the way you came after my post gave me little choice.

yeah i mean why are some ppl making a fuss out of nothing. it's like they realized just now that Michael has vitiligo. I mean...wtf lol

Thanks for posting the picture.

Mike is being Mike. All I care about is that he is happy, healthy and enjoying himself.

I like his leather jacket btw.

This post was immediately following my post in which I very happily quoted billyjean.

My post as well as billyjean's post were 2 of the few POSITIVE,& NON-CRITICAL post, as we tried to calm those other fans down who were starting to worry about MJ'S health- We simply gave another take on the pictures of what we thought the visits could be about. No rules were broken and nor did you suggest they were.

However, if your "reality check" remark was meant for myself and I think it was; it was uncalled for and its remarks like that, that causes division in our community.

You do not get to tell me what I can or can not say from viewing a photo of Michael, if I am not breaking a rule. I will continue to speculate as I see fit to do so.

Being a moderator doesn't give anyone the right to talk down too or be unjust too another fan.

I am sorry, but the way you came after my post gave me little choice.

Excuse me? This comment is the one that is uncalled for.

Number one I'm not a moderator. I am the Forum Manager.

Number two in no way was my post directed at you or anyone else as an individual. I didn't quote you or direct that towards anyone at all. It was simply my observation. Try reading the posts around you as well. You aren't the only person with spectulative opinions. Everyone has an opinion and yes even MJJC Momma has the right to post their opinions. And whether you like or appreciate my personal opinion is up to you it is still mine to give. My opinion is the community as a whole needs to step back and check themselves.

If you hadn't bothered to note I already posted a few times for those honestly with issues to seek out the support forum for comfort.

It isn't appropriate for you to subject the staff or other members to your hostile attitude simply because you don't agree and think your spectulations are the proper course. This is the division in community. Issues raised inappropriately and sheerly fabricated just to give the image that staff are demeaning.

I never implied rules were broken or anyone was in the wrong. I simply said people need to see reality for what it is. We can't change the fact that mj goes to the docs office and knowledge of why he goes is irrelevant.

If you have any further problems I recommend you contact me directly in pm as we will not continue to take this thread off topic.

In my pm to shannon in addition to the points I made and stand by, I have asked that my post as well as her response be DELETED- To cause no further division. I hope you all will agree.

Oh yeah and about that Jacket he's wearing, dang I so wish, that jacket was me, lol.

^ no you've been asked to take it to PM,

also you opened that door....

I'm so over these invasive photos, dude should be allowed to do what he needs to do. Let's just see photos when he does something as Michael Jackson the superstar not Mr Jackson the man going to the doctors or going shopping.

I honestly believe that everytime we say "Oh but he's the biggest superstar in the world so it's expected" ... we're just enabling and ecnouraging the press to do this. They can offer the reason "even the fans are happy to see these so called invasive images".

Last edited:
the purpose of private messages are that they are private? and this isn't a democracy, it's a privately owned board, it dont matter who on the board agrees with whom if the ones who run it dont agree with us, we're just SOL.

This thread has truly ran it's course.
Just full of speculation most of it heading where it shouldn't.

If you have concerns about MJ check out the support forum section: MJJ Support Forum to discuss your concerns or worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back