New pic (Feb 6) at the dermatologist in Beverly Hills again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, as much as I love seeing MJ's whole face in pictures, I gotta say that I don't blame him for covering up.

Good grief, the camera is all up in his face and to top it off, he's coming out of a doctor's office. Anyway, how often do we see pictures of famous people leaving their doctor's office? It's a dang shame you can't even go to the doctor's office in peace!

I've noticed that with each new photograph we've been seeing, his hair is completely covered.

This is by pure speculation, and sheer hope, that maybe he is hiding a new hairstyle from us. Saving it for the big "i'm gonna rule the world again" day perhaps? One can only hope, lol!

Man, as much as I love seeing MJ's whole face in pictures, I gotta say that I don't blame him for covering up.

Good grief, the camera is all up in his face and to top it off, he's coming out of a doctor's office. Anyway, how often do we see pictures of famous people leaving their doctor's office? It's a dang shame you can't even go to the doctor's office in peace!

I agree. They need to leave Michael alone. This is just getting ridiculous. Like you said, the man can't even go to the doctor without some pap shoving a lens in his face. That is not right. I know he's a celebrity and all that and it comes with the territory. But they are stepping way over the line at this point IMO.

Last edited:
I don't know why people are worrying. Michael has released an official statement saying that he is in fine health

That's my sentiments exactly. I mean sure it's nice to see him, but leave the dude alone and let him go and get his treatments or whatever. It's such an invasion of his privacy.

mike2cn3.jpg

Aw, you guys complain. At least he doesn't look like Nick Nolte lately....and if he ever did, I'd say "Good Grief!!"

noltenick.jpg

I am not worried at all, in fact quite the opposite :D i trust michael in everythin he does *well almost everything* :tease:i think he looks ok, i do think that they take it too far with the pictures but thats the paps for u. they should just let him go there as he wishes without cameras all up in his face! But hey everyone wants a piece of michael :doh:

The benefit of a manicure is to get rid of the unwanted overgrown cuticles, cant do anything with the discolouration of the finger nails of course but a manicure would just tidy up the cuticle and dead skin area :D followed by a nice relaxing hand massage uh huh :wub:

It get's kinda crazy when he's out in public coming out of a Dr's office and we compare what he looks like to a music video he did in the 80's. People are so dillusional sometimes.....He's still a human being, he isn't in character all the time.

You know I was also thinking that maybe MJ is not going to the doctor's office all covered up. We haven't seen any pictures of his arrival, we only see pictures of him leaving.

He might not cover up until he LEAVES the doctor's office, because he knows the paps are out there waiting for him. For all we know, he actually GOES to his appointments completely UNcovered and only covers up when he is ready to leave.

I'd like to see a picture of him arriving, to date there have been none. Just some food for thought!

mj should go out of the front entrance. using the side entrance isnt really helping in doing things on the quiet lol hoping for a real new pic but nope theres that brown door again lol

And there is a bright side to this...at least he never looked like Flava Flav...besides, he's healthy. I can see that from these pics.

Another thing I am eternally grateful for?? At least he doesn't look like Keith Richards now too.....OMG!

keith_richards.jpg

And there is a bright side to this...at least he never looked like Flava Flav...besides, he's healthy. I can see that from these pics.

I guess he can still move FAST! I mean, he comes out of the doctor's office and then CLICK, CLICK, CLICK and he's in the truck. LOL!

why does it scare Fans?
There is nothing wrong wrong with the pic
except it bad lighting and low quality.

He has the same mask and cap he always wears
the last few time he had his fedora over it and a veil
is all - He looks alright to me "HUMAN"

maybe thats what scares SOME Fans Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Its a shame that Mike cant be human without people
making a big deal of it :(

Scared me:(
Is this really michael?

Don't be scared. Just last week there was a picture of Christain Audigier and his wife leaving MJ's new crib in Beverly Hills. Which means that not only is MJ living in Beverly Hills he is also apparently ENTERTAINING folks in his new home. I don't think MJ would be entertaining if there were any serious problems. Know what I mean?

Don't be scared. Just last week there was a picture of Christain Audigier and his wife leaving MJ's new crib in Beverly Hills. Which means that not only is MJ living in Beverly Hills he is also apparently ENTERTAINING folks in his new home. I don't think MJ would be entertaining if there were any serious problems. Know what I mean?

Good point!! he wouldn't be entertaining if he was seriously ill. Tabloid crap is the worst. I wish he would have sued that idiot that claimed he's suffering from some "lung disease". I would have. I would have smacked that guy upside the head if given half the chance. Ian Halperin "Award-winning 'journalist'" MY FOOT!!

Well yeah ok good point thanks:) well then i too like the leather jacket :)
I hope to see some more pics to get a better view of whats going on :)
Love you mike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back