New pic (Feb 6) at the dermatologist in Beverly Hills again

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Those points are why I'm glad I'm not a celebrity especially when that same celebrity is being analyzed about what it is he's doing, lol.

I don't know if anybody saw this, but in today's New York Daily News (Gatecrasher section) there is a picture of MJ getting into his truck.

The Daily News picture is different because in that picture, MJ has a Charlie Brown band-aid on his RIGHT hand.

Also the Daily News caption says that "Michael Jackson visited the dentist in L.A."

Am I the only one who saw the picture in the Daily News today?

I didn't see anything on that. Must have been garbage.

Mr.Jackson,

As you know your are not the only one that goes to the medical, eye doctor, and denist...

I'm going on Monday for some blood tests, and Tuesday for a medical check up...

:angel:It's all good...Smiles~~~

I think he's fine. The press need to leave him alone, he's seeing a freakin' doctor! :rant:

I'm just so glad we are blessed with ANY photograph of our Michael. :) Thank you so much for the pics, it's so good to see him again. *wub* Hope he's ok, lots of love coming his way. xxxx

Its hard to be positive about this pic.

Are his hands swollen?

if they are, it proves that he is a human being, and he gets sore sometimes...hand might swell sometimes...might have forgotten to brush his teeth...you name it.

:tease:

Affirming what MJJC Mod 1 said. The ongoing photos of Michael exiting a medical facility are an INVASION. He clearly does not want to be photographed, and that he is ambushed again and again is just sad.

And guys, there is NOTHING that can be deduced from these photos. Nothing. . . . He is covered up. He is not "cute or sexy." He does not "look sick." There is no way to tell ANYTHING from the photos. And that is clearly the way he wants it.

carry on,

Vic

God bless you for saying that! Just leave him alone he has every right to go to the doctor and look the way he wants to. It's not a public appearance, it's a private matter!

Its like deja vu all over again! are'nt some of you tired of saying the same things over and over? Its basically the same damn pic only on different days!

I hope hes ok anyways. Would be cool if he could get privacy while hes at the doctors but we all know in his lifetime, sadly that aint goin to happen.

Also if his hands are swollen, there is disorder that causes them to swell. Effects the blood flow to the hands and toes and can cause swelling. Causes are stress I think.

AND! Im not sayin Michael has this disorder!

MJ has always had massive hands! One is closer to the camera then the other thats why it looks much bigger!

i wasn't aware how many doctors we had on the board and in this thread.

if mj said he was fine, he's fine. he's at a DERMATOLOGIST not a cardiologist or oncologist office....damn

i wasn't aware how many doctors we had on the board and in this thread.

if mj said he was fine, he's fine. he's at a DERMATOLOGIST not a cardiologist or oncologist office....damn

Being knowledgeable about something doesnt make "one" a doctor.

I think MJ is just fine. No need to worry.

But I hope we'll soon get a picture of him without all the disguises!

What I had suggested before was that these recent skin doctor visits may be his version of personal prep for upcoming photos / album / tour or whatever he thinks he may need.

While Vegas doesn't have as many (or any) paps as LA, he didn't obviously go to the dr while in town for over a year. It's only recently that these dr visits have been openly occuring....

Just a guess - Vegas he worked on his album at the Palms...and in Los Angeles, he works on getting ready for whatever he worked on in Vegas.

it is sad that they have to follow him everywhere and get up close and personal, so close we can see his hair folicles!! It's obvious that he doesn't want to be exposed to the world right now, yet he is and there are the photos, posted again and again for 'all' to see.

Agree - the key words are "getting ready" :yes:

JMHO :cheeky:

there are a lot of things that cause swelling. doesn't have to be a disorder. could be allergies, salt, water retention....not just a disorder so again, formulating an OPINION is just that.

and it's very dime store quality....meaning everyone has an opinion and none of us know what's going on. lol so let's not fret cuz we're making it a bigger issue than it has to be, i reckon

This drama is getting old.

VERY VERY OLD!

And sickening! It's sad and stupid. How many thousands of times have we heard the story MJ is sick, his health is bad etc. etc. - and NOT ONCE has it turned out to be true!!

So please everyone, be realistic, stay calm and take it easy!

Mike is FINE! No need to worry!

Enjoy the pictures (if you can) and drop the drama!

^^ You? Man I'll be ready to beat down on a mothaf***a if he ever got in my way of getting out of a grocery store just because I happen to have some hits and be on TV, doesn't mean I'm out there to entertain your ass, I gotta get to my car!!! F**k that! I'll be dropping bows on them bishes! :lol: Michael's a very strong man not to lose his cool and I don't think it's because he's been dealing with it for 25 years, I think he's just found a way not to lose his mind but you can tell when he gets in the car, he wonders why can't people just back the f**k off. His music ain't gonna stop them either. "Leave me alone!" "No we're still taking pictures!"

:rollin:

:lol: If it were me i'd kick their ass mj style!!!!
First id u know kick them like the way mike does his kick....then if that dont work.........I'LL MOONWALK ON THEIR ASS SO FAST THEY WOULD EVEN NOTICE AND BE DOWN ON THE FLOOR!! LOL

we just got rockrolled! lol

:yes:

Yeah that's the new "roll". :lol:

Yo, I want someone to post a video talking about something else but have the whole video be based on "Somebody's Watching Me" and watch how many responses you get. :lol: We gotta do with Rockwell what everyone else has done with Rick Astley. Hell the GEICO commercial is just the beginning. :listeningtomusic

:lol: If it were me i'd kick their ass mj style!!!!
First id u know kick them like the way mike does his kick....then if that dont work.........I'LL MOONWALK ON THEIR ASS SO FAST THEY WOULD EVEN NOTICE AND BE DOWN ON THE FLOOR!! LOL

Heck, I wouldn't kick em...just b&tch-slap em upside the head a couple of times...here, MJ...here's a coupon...

bitch-slap_1130536521.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back