Thanks for posting the picture.

Mike looks good.

Re: new pic (with Christian Audigier)

mike looks like a biker thug lol

lol yea^ born to be wilddddddddd:rofl::toy:

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_11614159

Not very good news if they'res gonna be a Michael Jackson - Christian Audigier collab.

Hmm... so Ed Hardy's trying to part with Christian. Well, Christian still has his own thing, right? :unsure: Looks like the lawsuit was filed right after Christian's visit with MJ...not to suggest MJ has anything to do with this. I'm just saying it seems like Christian's disagreement with Ed Hardy was already in progress when the picture posted here was taken. Maybe this is why that MJ/CA line has been slow in coming, if it's still on the table at all. Time will tell, I guess.

Doubt it would effect it really. Everybody being sued for something now a days.

Yeah, you can't even breath without being sued these days, it's crazy.

yep audigier still has smet, his self tititled line that goes for hella more than ed hardy does, paco chicano, and crystal rock.

he has ed hardy and don ed hardy lines.....i wonder what took the lawsuit so damn long.

yep audigier still has smet, his self tititled line that goes for hella more than ed hardy does, paco chicano, and crystal rock.

he has ed hardy and don ed hardy lines.....i wonder what took the lawsuit so damn long.
I wonder if anyone has complained Ed Hardy for the quality of their clothes

that stuff is expensive but is pretty cheap. I remember working in retail and you'd have to be careful putting the shirts on clothes hangers because they stretch easily

Oh thanx I didn't know that.

For years I've heard many black Americans say that at the end of speech and seen them making the hand sign like Mike did in the pic, but never knew it's the initials of a phrase. Sounds like the phrase became popular during civil rights movement and black power period??

I don't think its a black acronym. It has more to do with the Nation of Islam offshoot (Nation of Gods and Earths) and the "Supreme Alphabet" meaning of letters.

Although people do say "peace" because it sounds cool :)

tell me about it, i hate the tags that are on the inside that prove it's 'authentic hardy' so i finally ripped one out...it hella tore the seams of my new shirt so damn, mama is gonna have to sew it for me

The new picture is sooo much better! No mask!!!

I wonder if anyone has complained Ed Hardy for the quality of their clothes

that stuff is expensive but is pretty cheap. I remember working in retail and you'd have to be careful putting the shirts on clothes hangers because they stretch easily

I've seen these T-shirts in Macy's...they seem WAY overpriced for the quality.

^Yeah but... usually name brand and designer clothing is made of excellent quality. The clothes are sewn and put togther way better then something at regular clothing store. It' also how you can tell if something is a fake or knock off.
You pay for the name but you also pay for good quality sewn clothes too. Anywho..

Thanks for the pic. Michael looks good and the jacket is very nice.

nah man,channel and gucci purses suck ass....bad bad bad quality. u wanna throw down money onsomethin that'll last u get a louie...u wanna floss cuz errrrryone is looking? go gucci! lol

Bigger pic:

MichaelJackson-2.jpg

just found a pic of lil Michael doing the same sign

2a.jpg

Back