Re: new pic (with Christian Audigier)

for me that is a tie or a ribbon of cloth, however
the style is Audigier
MichaelJackson-2.jpg
[

as well as sunglasses are Audigier
jacksonmaskBAR_450x400.jpg

why in the world does he cover his eyes so much , i mean, they are the most beautiful eyes in the world. really, not just because it's Michael but his eyes are amazing.

he's not disguised as zorro this time!

that's cuz he doesn't want his friends to know he is Zorro ... ;)

I dunno, I thought that look was kinda sexy.

why in the world does he cover his eyes so much , i mean, they are the most beautiful eyes in the world. really, not just because it's Michael but his eyes are amazing.

He did explain years back the reason why he likes wearing them so much Can't remember where I heard/read it. It could be in the Moonwalk book :unsure:
Something along the lines of it is because of his shyness and how he feels he can hide behind them. When all eyes are on him when out in the public. Very understandable really. :yes:

yeah i understand of course the reason but his eyes are just so...inspiring. it kinda feels safe and warm just looking at them. dunno. it reminds me of my childhood. i always thought that all of his soul lies in his eyes... get what i say? :)

The eyes are the windows to our souls - by wearing glasses he can protect his very soul from onlookers lol I should think something like that.

Wow, thanks a lot for the pic.
Michael looks so GORGEOUS!!! the face, the smile, the hair, the jacket...perfect!
:angel: :love: :love:
Made my day!

LOL at elusives urn comment

The eyes are the windows to our souls - by wearing glasses he can protect his very soul from onlookers lol I should think something like that.

hmm yeah you said that very nicely i must say...

could it be the inside lining of the jacket? it's very audigier-esque.....i have a scarf that borders on the same design...bright and shiny! lol

Thanx for the pics. Oooh he looks great in the black shirt and jacket:)
playin paper scissors, rock eh ?
Nah they're just making a "V" sign or "Peace" sign (as in black people say "Peace") in a different angle. I've seen many rappers doing the same. I think Mr.Audigier saw Mike making that sign and soon joined.

Nice pic.

P.E.A.C.E = Power Equality Always C Everything? Is that what it really mean?

P.E.A.C.E = Power Equality Always C Everything.. :)
Oh thanx I didn't know that.

For years I've heard many black Americans say that at the end of speech and seen them making the hand sign like Mike did in the pic, but never knew it's the initials of a phrase. Sounds like the phrase became popular during civil rights movement and black power period??

love the jacket :)

Nice picture :). Thanks for posting.

They almost got the same jacket ..
Think he's wearing Edhardy ;P

Back