New Pics of Michael Jackson & Kids Shopping For Comics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Number One we will not question or discuss the parentage of Michael's children. It's disrespectful and violates forum rules.

Number Two if Prince were modeling for them then it would be a picture from a professional photo shoot. They are simply using the exposure off the snaps that was intended to exploit Michael's family.

MJJC will not allow photos of Michael's children so do not post it.

Number One we will not question or discuss the parentage of Michael's children. It's disrespectful and violates forum rules.

Number Two if Prince were modeling for them then it would be a picture from a professional photo shoot. They are simply using the exposure off the snaps that was intended to exploit Michael's family.

MJJC will not allow photos of Michael's children so do not post it.

The issue was already sorted out by another mod.
I have my doubts that the pictures were done by paparazzis.
My reason being that there were a number of pictures taken, INSIDE the shop and in many different positions. this has not hapoened before. there is no way those pictures could have been taken without a camera on the inside. Also the camera focussed on Prince and followed him right around the shop.
Also, i doubt that CA would have used MJ's childs photo so blatantly without MJ's approval. i believe that is illegal anyway.
Finally, I have never seen MJ's children publically wearing designer clothing. that is unusal. This is only my observation. Forgive me.:angel:

the only reason we know it's designer is b/c ed hardy wear is so pronounced and blatant that the kid could've been wearing a dior shirt but we wouldn't know b/c it's not smacked up and down w/ labels galore.

and to those getting pissy or in their words, sarcastic, aboutwhat they can and can't post, u sound like whiny ass children. if u don'tlike the rules, it's simple...go somewhere that doesn't have them.

The issue was already sorted out by another mod.
I have my doubts that the pictures were done by paparazzis.
My reason being that there were a number of pictures taken, INSIDE the shop and in many different positions. this has not hapoened before. there is no way those pictures could have been taken without a camera on the inside. Also the camera focussed on Prince and followed him right around the shop.
Also, i doubt that CA would have used MJ's childs photo so blatantly without MJ's approval. i believe that is illegal anyway.
Finally, I have never seen MJ's children publically wearing designer clothing. that is unusal. This is only my observation. Forgive me.:angel:
Those pics were taken by paparazzi outside the store, they aren't inside.
There are also pics of when MJ realizes they are taking pics, and you can see his bodyguard trying to block their way with a closed umbrella (you don't actually see the bodyguard, but you do see his arm and the umbrella).

I saw an advert on a site with Prince and I asked a question about it. I wanted to know if it was ligit. I did not ask to post it. I discussed the matter with LJ who is a mod, we came to the decision that it was probably fan-made, even though CA does have Prince on their webite. I did not brake any rules. i even refrain from pming fans with the picture. I really do not know why this is becoming an issue when all I did was make enquiry about the advert i saw.

You're fine Datsymay. Just making sure everyone knows it cuz I'm sure they all will go see the pics on the other site :yes:

u can bet the supposed clothes line defo aint happening now after they used pics of mjs kids lol

I went to CA's website (last week) and did not see it on there.

Well, I didn't see it on the website. He has his own website and the Ed Hardy one. I went on both and never saw it. However, it doesn't matter to me. LOL.

Carry on - Mike's children, Prince and Paris, looks tall for their age. There is nothing wrong with that but simply an observation.

I saw an advert on a site with Prince and I asked a question about it. I wanted to know if it was ligit. I did not ask to post it. I discussed the matter with LJ who is a mod, we came to the decision that it was probably fan-made, even though CA does have Prince on their webite. I did not brake any rules. i even refrain from pming fans with the picture. I really do not know why this is becoming an issue when all I did was make enquiry about the advert i saw.

Of course it's not legit. Michael Jackson would pre announce any use of his children in that way.

Can someone verify this please about Prince beeing on CA or EH sites

I have not seen Prince on any official Ed Hardy or Ca website
I just cant belive Christian would do that without MJ's permission

I suspect maybe a Fan created one from the TMZ pics and placed
it on a blog or their own site_ rather that on any of Christians sites.

Now CA does have a page that displays candid shots of celebrities
that have worn his clothes - but I didnt see prince in any of those either.

Is this TRUE or just s rumour fans are passing around to discredit CA ??

No details are necessary
just a simple YES or NO
is there a pic of Prince on Ca or EH official sites ??

Have you seen it ??
Thanks for whoever can clear this up for me :)

Actually it was front and center on the front page yesterday. I just checked it, per qbees post, and today it's still on the very first page BUT it's further down. Being as I'm sure MJ could contact CA about the situation if he was unhappy about it, the longer the pic stays up, I think a family portrait may not be far off. MJ did say that someday he would present his kids to the world (or something like that). Perhaps the time is drawing near for the big presentation? :shifty:

Or not.

Time will tell.

Last edited:
Actually it was front and center on the front page yesterday. I just checked it, per qbees post, and today it's still on the very first page BUT it's further down. Being as I'm sure MJ could contact CA about the situation if he was unhappy about it, the longer the pic stays up, I think a family portrait may not be far off. MJ did say that someday he would present his kids to the world (or something like that). Perhaps the time is drawing near for the big presentation? :shifty:

Or not.

Time will tell.

Thanks Datsymay & Wendy
I dont know why I cant find it :scratch:
but I appreciate someone statiing they saw it

Can someone verify this please about Prince beeing on CA or EH sites

I have not seen Prince on any official Ed Hardy or Ca website
I just cant belive Christian would do that without MJ's permission

I suspect maybe a Fan created one from the TMZ pics and placed
it on a blog or their own site_ rather that on any of Christians sites.

Now CA does have a page that displays candid shots of celebrities
that have worn his clothes - but I didnt see prince in any of those either.

Is this TRUE or just s rumour fans are passing around to discredit CA ??

No details are necessary
just a simple YES or NO
is there a pic of Prince on Ca or EH official sites ??

Have you seen it ??
Thanks for whoever can clear this up for me :)

"Yes" r/t pic on one of CA/EdHardy official sites as of right now. Whether or not Michael is aware and/or has approved I certainly don't know, but stranger things have happened.

Last edited:
y is it such a big damn deal? it looks like we'r emoving further and further away from thepics themselves, and more along the lines of looking for where they've been placed and analyzing people's features....

I agree the conversation has become exhausted.

To prevent it becoming something that it shouldn't be (analysing the children) I'm closing this thread for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back